Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,858 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

Top Three Most Corrupt Nigerian President(s)/MILAD(s), Dead Or Living - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Three Most Corrupt Nigerian President(s)/MILAD(s), Dead Or Living (1265 Views)

Pdp,s Dead Campaign In Lagos / The President 's Men On The State Of The Nation / 14billion For Vice President´s Residence,,,,,,,,,,,(welcome To Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Three Most Corrupt Nigerian President(s)/MILAD(s), Dead Or Living by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:34am On Nov 07, 2014
Who are ur top three most corrupt Nigerian President(s)/MILAD(s) to have ever walked d surface of d earth?
u can also explain why u fink he/they made ur list if u don't mind.
Let's hear 4rm u guys.

I've mine in my head oo, buh since ayam d MOD here (4 inside my own thread oo! grin ) then ayam not supportin anybody so as 2 remain neutral cool

Oya let's go...

PDP,APC, saTANists & Progressives are welcome as well cool
Re: Top Three Most Corrupt Nigerian President(s)/MILAD(s), Dead Or Living by saintkash(m): 8:41am On Nov 07, 2014
IbB
GEj
Shagari

Gej
Gej
Pej

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Three Most Corrupt Nigerian President(s)/MILAD(s), Dead Or Living by Adwexky(m): 8:47am On Nov 07, 2014
saintkash:
IbB
GEj
Shagari

Gej
Gej
Pej
PEJ na President? You self your mind no clear. When you mind is clear come and answer the question. The OP ask of President, you answered with the president's name and put his wife also.
Re: Top Three Most Corrupt Nigerian President(s)/MILAD(s), Dead Or Living by Adwexky(m): 8:49am On Nov 07, 2014
@ OP, pls. Modify your post and order anybody that intends to answer the ques. To state logically, Why they think the president mentioned is CORRUPT.
Re: Top Three Most Corrupt Nigerian President(s)/MILAD(s), Dead Or Living by omokab: 8:52am On Nov 07, 2014
Abach is number one because he stole one-quarter of nigeria total budget when he was the president and he ranks no 10 most corrupt person in the whole world.
Obasanjo is the second person.all the money. Spent on power generation is a fake,privatisation is to favor himself and atiku etc
My man GEJ is the 3rd person at least we can also see from power generation.the money both GEJ and obasanjo have spent on power can easily establish a new country and that country will not suffer anything.also most of his cabinet were corrupt I.e stella odua
Re: Top Three Most Corrupt Nigerian President(s)/MILAD(s), Dead Or Living by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:52am On Nov 07, 2014
Adwexky:
@ OP, pls. Modify your post and order anybody that intends to answer the ques. To state logically, Why they think the president mentioned is CORRUPT.
Fixed!
Thanks cool
Re: Top Three Most Corrupt Nigerian President(s)/MILAD(s), Dead Or Living by saintkash(m): 8:53am On Nov 07, 2014
Adwexky:
PEJ na President? You self your mind no clear. When you mind is clear come and answer the question. The OP ask of President, you answered with the president's name and put his wife also.
as if u don't knw dat 60% of GEJ administration is run by PEJ..

2 Likes

Re: Top Three Most Corrupt Nigerian President(s)/MILAD(s), Dead Or Living by bigass(f): 8:55am On Nov 07, 2014
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Theodore Orji
Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida
Sanni Abacha
Peter Odili
James Ibori

1 Like

Re: Top Three Most Corrupt Nigerian President(s)/MILAD(s), Dead Or Living by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:01am On Nov 07, 2014
bigass:
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Theodore Orji
Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida
Sanni Abacha
Peter Odili
James Ibori
Only three oo! grin
Re: Top Three Most Corrupt Nigerian President(s)/MILAD(s), Dead Or Living by Adwexky(m): 9:12am On Nov 07, 2014
saintkash:

as if u don't knw dat 60% of GEJ administration is run by PEJ..
That is your view though. But you have to state why you think he is corrupt.
Re: Top Three Most Corrupt Nigerian President(s)/MILAD(s), Dead Or Living by Adwexky(m): 9:25am On Nov 07, 2014
*Olusegun Obasanjo*
"Do Nigerians know how many industries and business in Nigeria that went under since 1980 due to nepotism? They all
went under on our people’s watch and we should be ashamed of ourselves for suggesting that Jonathan is
corruption personified:

i. Nigerians Airways
ii Nigeria Railroad
iii. Nigerian Volkswagen
assembly plant
iv. Nkalagu Cement in Enugu
v. Ajaokuta Steel Project, Ajaokuta
Others are:
(ii) The Delta Steel Company,
Ovwian - Aladja
(iii) Jos Steel Rolling Company, Jos
(iv) Katsina Steel Rolling Company,
Katsina
(v) Oshogbo Steel Rolling
Company, Oshogbo
(vi) National Iron Ore Mining
Company, Itakpe.
(vii) National Steel Raw Materials
Exploration Agency, Kaduna.
(viii) National Metallurgical
Development Center, Jos.
(ix) Metallurgical Training
Institute, Onitsha.
To mention but few, these corporation were built with
public funds and sold to private
citizens by Obasanjo and cronies
and revenues from those sales
never accounted for. Were Jonathan and his cronies in
government when these businesses disappeared?"

ANOTHER QUESTIONs:
1) Who emptied ecological funds
between 2002 and 2007?
2) Who embezzled $38 billion
independent power project funds between 2004 and 2007?
3) Who sold Ajaokuta steel mill to himself and bought it with public funds?
4) Who was the petroleum minister between 1999 and
2007, yet nothing was remitted
to the CBN?
5) Who sold Bakassi because of greed, in order to become UN
Secretary General?
6) Who bribed politicians with
more than 2 Trillion Naira to support his 3rd term ambition?
7) Who built a private university with public fund even at a time
when ASUU was on strike protesting poor funding of
Federal universities?
Credit: elombay

*Ibrahim Babangida*
According to sources, Babangida was the first head of state to legalize corruption. He refused to give account of the Golf war, with the estimation of $12.4 Billion and he rigged the highly regarded June 12, 1993 election.
*ABACHA*
Sanni Abacha's death unveiled the corruption in his administration. He and his family allegedly stole £5 billion and 2004, he was listed as the most corrupt leader in history.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Three Most Corrupt Nigerian President(s)/MILAD(s), Dead Or Living by condralbede(m): 9:28am On Nov 07, 2014
Buhari....
Abacha
Obasanjo
The thunder that will fire who will quote me wrongly is already waiting for u....yes u.

1 Like

Re: Top Three Most Corrupt Nigerian President(s)/MILAD(s), Dead Or Living by balash(m): 9:29am On Nov 07, 2014
I don't have anyone, most of you people don't have genuine proof of anything. You just love assumptions and follow follow and nonsense histories u heard from one old man who simply has clear hatred for an individual.

Most people even shout about sani abacha as the worst president we have ever had but am sorry to tell u to go back to histories and get clear facts,sani abacha was one of the best president we ever had because in the modern nigeria the rich and wealthy are the ones destroying nigeria for long and he succeded in breaking their wings and most of this corrupt wealthy people all ran away. Tell me those days in abacha era an average nigerian that just goes to work and comes back home to feed his family to was arrested and beaten or molested and I will ask u to investigate and u would surely find that average nigerian been corrupt or have a skeleton in his cupboard.

He was ruling against wealthy people who simply doesn't want the average and poor nigerian to enjoy been called nigerians and this same people still feeds the masses with lies and stories of his bad behaviour's.

And the so called mighty lover of the masses (m.k.o) have u for once asked how he amassed his wealth? Someone who doubled figures in the I.t.t debt and got his wealth through such heinous treachery and asked to be a governor within a snap of his finger and the then true leader (awolowo) told him in clear tone,its not about you been wealthy that would transform this country into what we dream of and that he should go and wait for his turn but he (m.k.o) instead said those elder statesmen mouth were smelling and instead sank lot of money into the yoruba opposition parties to destroy the plans,work and everything those true leaders stood for and and made this country a snail to grow since this years, if its about wealth to rule I gues bill gate,warren buffet etc should have been contesting to be the president of the united state of america.

I don't care what stupid insults or noise or mention that might follow this but it would be better to go back to history, I wasn't involved in politics in awolowo or abiolas period so am not a supporter of anyone of them, am a supporter of the truth and I know if abiola dint use his dirty wealth to destroy awolowo and his plans for nigeria just maybe nigeria would be better than this which simply says my most corrupt leader ever with his gullible and heinous plans and activities goes to the man the whole masses call there messier.

M.k.o abiola...

Quote or mention me in any form of insults because probably your parents ate out of his money doesn't say he was a good man, to me he simply wasn't one and I won't reply u.

2 Likes

Re: Top Three Most Corrupt Nigerian President(s)/MILAD(s), Dead Or Living by femicyrus(m): 9:42am On Nov 07, 2014
A sinner flee when no man pursueth
Why worry when your post is true
Its obvious you are not saying the truth with your post
condralbede:
Buhari....
Abacha
Obasanjo
The thunder that will fire who will quoting me wrongly is already waiting for u....yes u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Three Most Corrupt Nigerian President(s)/MILAD(s), Dead Or Living by balash(m): 9:53am On Nov 07, 2014
condralbede:
Buhari....
Abacha
Obasanjo
The thunder that will fire who will quoting me wrongly is already waiting for u....yes u.

'who will quoting me'... your been too fast in typing just got u an award of the best gbagaun in the history of this thrend, come for your gift 2moro

1 Like

Re: Top Three Most Corrupt Nigerian President(s)/MILAD(s), Dead Or Living by saintkash(m): 9:55am On Nov 07, 2014
TANoids every where... listing witout GEJ

1 Like

Re: Top Three Most Corrupt Nigerian President(s)/MILAD(s), Dead Or Living by Ayesman(m): 10:43am On Nov 07, 2014
condralbede:
who will quoting me wrongly

Chai!

1 Like

Re: Top Three Most Corrupt Nigerian President(s)/MILAD(s), Dead Or Living by condralbede(m): 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
balash:

'who will quoting me'... your been too fast in typing just got u an award of the best gbagaun in the history of this thrend, come for your gift 2moro
Lolz....honestly Broo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Name One Thing Transformed By Jonathan Transformation Agenda!! / Ekweme Praises Buhari For Ending Maitatsine / Why Lagos Youths Prefer Akinwunmi Ambode To Jimi Agbaje.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.