Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,502 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:30 PM

Online Prayer Vigil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Online Prayer Vigil (664 Views)

David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil / Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra / Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Prayer Vigil by tdcministry: 10:37am On Nov 07, 2014
The prayers of the righteous avails much, join me in prayer tonight from 11pm-1am as I pray for souls that needs the touch of God.
To participate send your email and phone number to this number +2348168740092 or to my email: thedisciplescommission@gmail.com for the prayer points and make sure you rise by 11pm to start praying with me in your home ( it will be better if you invite someone to join you in the prayer)

It is time for liberation. Your time is now. Visit: www.oluwaseyikelvin.mywapblog.com
For inspirational words and quotes.
Re: Online Prayer Vigil by tdcministry: 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
tdcministry:
The prayers of the righteous avails much, join me in prayer tonight from 11pm-1am as I pray for souls that needs the touch of God.
To participate send your email and phone number to this number +2348168740092 or to my email: thedisciplescommission@gmail.com for the prayer points and make sure you rise by 11pm to start praying with me in your home ( it will be better if you invite someone to join you in the prayer)

It is time for liberation. Your time is now. Visit: www.oluwaseyikelvin.mywapblog.com

The disciples' commission Ministry Online prayer vigil.
Time: 11Pm - 1am

May The Lord Answer Your Prayers!

Before you embark on this prayer, I advise that you determine in your heart that you want Jesus to save you, confess your sins before him and forgive the sins of others. May God be with you! Amen
Prayer violently, it will be better if you find a person to pray along with you.

1. Lord I thank you for today ( I thank you on behalf of my friends, enemies, family, career, academic, marriage, job, church, relative and my country)
2. Forgive me O lord for my forgive ( Lord give me the grace to obey you and live according to your will)
3. Lord fight my battle ( every generational curse, evil covenant, spell, utterance and prophesy upon my life be destroyed.
4 . Lord break every yoke upon me and every rod upon my shoulder (isaiah 9:4)
5. Lord capture every evil presence in my life and defeat them to shame.
6. Lord empower to run and not get tired in the race of life.
7 lord I forgive those that has offended me and I wish to forgive them and create a fresh relationship with them
8. O Lord arise and destroy every evill channel of sorrow, failure, defeat, limitation in my life
9. Every closed door against my life, I declare be opened in Jesus name
10. The wrong set of people surrounding I declare get a relocation and release my life
11. Every power disturbing my glory, life, family, joy, marriage, career, academics, job, friends, I declare in the name of Jesus cease to exist
12. Lord over power my oppressors and put them to shame
13, O Lord every hidden and secret battles in Life, reveal them and put them to shame in Jesus name
14. Every spiritual prison enclosing my life and glory I declare be opened and let me be free in Jesus name
15. Lord Let the forces of darkness run flee before me in Jesus name
16. Satan I declare that your works has been destroyed in My life; you have failed over me and my glory in Jesus name
17. Satan I declare in the name of Jesus that you are under my feet, I will no longer cry over my tribulation but I will keep trending upon you with the authority in The name of Jesus
18. Every storms raging presently in my life, marriage, business in jesus name be still
19. Every covenant of sex That is affecting my life; I speak in the name of Jesus that the lord has forgiven me for the mistake I did and therefore be broken in jesus name.
20. Jesus has set me free; in the name of Jesus I am free indeed.

God bless you pray violently and with faith, we will also join you in prayer; you can as well share this prayer points with others and also instruct them to send their number to +2348168740092 for direct dealing.
Re: Online Prayer Vigil by tdcministry: 9:38am On Nov 30, 2014
«««« ONLINE VIGIL ( FRIDAY) 5th »»»»»
The prayers of the righteous avails much, join me in prayer On friday from 11pm-1am as I pray for souls that needs the touch of God concerning Healing, deliverance, fruit of the womb, open doors and night mares.

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Has Released Wat He Believed Wud Hapen Dis Year / Once A Christian / It Happen Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.