Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,966 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:05 AM

How To Create A Bulk Sms Site. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create A Bulk Sms Site. (924 Views)

How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. / Help On How To Set Up A Bulk Sms Website? / Customize Sms Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create A Bulk Sms Site. by senatormc: 11:04am On Nov 07, 2014
Please i want to know how to setup a bulk sms website, i want to be selling to the resellers (wholesaler), any one with good idea should tell me how to setup the site, even with the site where i can host my gateway.
i will like any one with idea to tell me in details all that i need to put in place.
thanks in advance.
Re: How To Create A Bulk Sms Site. by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 07, 2014
senatormc:
Please i want to know how to setup a bulk sms website, i want to be selling to the resellers (wholesaler), any one with good idea should tell me how to setup the site, even with the site where i can host my gateway.
i will like any one with idea to tell me in details all that i need to put in place.
thanks in advance.

You need a bulkSMS Software like WHSMS. http://www.whsms.org
Re: How To Create A Bulk Sms Site. by senatormc: 11:59am On Nov 07, 2014
coolsix:

You need a bulkSMS Software like WHSMS. http://www.whsms.org

thanks
but please is there any other one that do not use Apache, MySQL and PHP,, and a novice to all these.
Re: How To Create A Bulk Sms Site. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
senatormc:

thanks
but please is there any other one that do not use Apache, MySQL and PHP,, and a novice to all these.

Most web software make use of Apache PHP and MySQL. As long as its a website, its inevitable
Re: How To Create A Bulk Sms Site. by sccofield(m): 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
I can teach you how to setup a bulk sms website by guiding you in actually creating one yourself. you can call me on 07062359125.

or check out my thread : https://www.nairaland.com/1990556/get-fully-functional-bulk-sms

senatormc:
thanks in advance.
Re: How To Create A Bulk Sms Site. by sarutobi: 10:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
senatormc:
thanks in advance.

Go to http://padisoft.org

You get ur free bulk sms website in 55 secs.
Re: How To Create A Bulk Sms Site. by Bigdreams(m): 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
senatormc:
thanks in advance.

You can learn how to set up your own bulk sms website all by yourself and also make money setting it up for others.

Visit the link in the picture below.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Organic SEO Vs Pay Per Click SEO - In Layman's Terms Feel Free To Join In. / Web Unlimited Traffic / Tutorial On How To Start Your Own Forum Like Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.