Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,826 members, 7,872,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:36 PM

Annoying Process To Get Driver's License - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Annoying Process To Get Driver's License (398 Views)

Apply And Get Your Original Drivers License/Vehicle Registration (NO STRESS)! / Get Your Driver’s License With Ease! / Buy Cheap Used BMW X1 Cars In China,chinese Driver License Convert Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annoying Process To Get Driver's License by lucky98: 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
I was confronted by VIO recently because I do have the new driver's license and it was pertinent that I was not going to allow this happen again. So I decided to get it once and for all.

When I got to the FRSC and VIO office in ojodu Berger to process it, what I saw and went through made my heart bled for our Nigerian public system.

The truth is that one cannot get the license without waste of time or bribery from both the VIO office to the FRSC . The approved cost is supposed to be around 6k but if you don't spend up to 20k then you are lucky.

I know I've experienced the same thing at the hands of Nigerian Immigrations, passport costs should be like 9k but to get it you must spend at least 20k to get it.

In the words of Wande Coal - 'Shey na like this we go dey dey'

Please share your experience here
Re: Annoying Process To Get Driver's License by Ochiske(m): 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
to be continued cheesy
Re: Annoying Process To Get Driver's License by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2014
There should be a way to fish this pple out and make them face d penalty..maybe wid a safely placed spy cam..when dis happens to 1 or 2 of them,changes go dey for sometime..
Re: Annoying Process To Get Driver's License by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
The funny part is,if you refuse to coperate,they would take note of you and your tankosis and acost you anywhere,wether you are at fault or not.

(1) (Reply)

3months Used Super Neat 2004 Honda Pilot Leather Buy & Cruise For Sale #1.450M / 3months Used Super Clean 2004 Honda Pilot For Sale #1.450M / Urgent Requisitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.