Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,861 members, 7,945,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:24 AM

'I Don't Want To Rush Into Marrying My Babymama And Regret It Afterwards' Terryg - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Don't Want To Rush Into Marrying My Babymama And Regret It Afterwards' Terryg (633 Views)

Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids / Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son / The Shameful Fall Of TerryG: A Lesson For Commercial Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Don't Want To Rush Into Marrying My Babymama And Regret It Afterwards' Terryg by amakaikeng(f): 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
Singer/instrumentalist/music producer, Terry G during a chat with Vanguard's Iyabo Aina revealed why he may not be marrying Mimi, the mother of his two-year-old son, T Rex any time soon. He also talked about why he reconciled with Timaya and Ozone.

"She’s my fiancée; we are getting married one day but I don’t want everybody pushing us to settle down as if they own our lives. One thing many of them have not realised is that marriage is a decision we have to make once in life. I don’t want to make a decision now and change my mind later or else everybody looking up to me as a role-model will see me as an irresponsible guy. Besides, I don’t want to make a rash decision that I’d regret for the rest of my life. That is why I have been taking my time, putting things that make marriage worthwhile together and at the end, when that fruitfulness is everywhere we can live our lives together forever. I thank God I have a good and understanding partner and we are working together."

On speculations he bought a house in Lekki?

"Me ke? I didn’t buy any house in Lekki and I’m not relocating to Lekki. Even if I’m going to relocate to Lekki, it has to be my own house. Lekki is another environment I would love to reach out to because of my business because my water factory is still in my neighbourhood for now, I can’t just leave here or my business."

On why he reconciled with Ozone, Timaya and others... continue at the link http://www.amakaikenga.com/2014/11/i-dont-want-to-rush-into-marrying-my.html

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrests Killers Of Clems Onyeka / 8 Easy Ways To Make Your Marriage Last / Photos From 2face And Annie Idibia’s Date Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.