Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,810 members, 7,889,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:09 PM

How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool (15982 Views)

MtkDroid Tool Download / How To Use SP Flash Tool (full Guide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by Samtobh(m): 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
mikeayus:

Okay bro, ama feed u back later, really apr8 u bro
OK bro
Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by mikeayus(m): 9:35am On Jan 08, 2015
Samtobh:

OK bro
Wow boss, it worked like magic! Thanks bro
Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by Samtobh(m): 11:14am On Jan 08, 2015
mikeayus:

Wow boss, it worked like magic! Thanks bro
You,re welcome sire

1 Like

Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 15, 2015
Samtobh:
THIS TUTORIAL IS ON HOW TO BACK UP YOUR ROM USING MTK DROID TOOL
AND FLASH USING SP TOOL
dear can't enable usb debugging cus my phone was in charge only before its got bricked. any help
Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by Samtobh(m): 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
penquin:
dear can't enable usb debugging cus my phone was in charge only before its got bricked. any help
its no problem
if you have downloaded the necessary drivers for your phone to the PC, the USB debugging can be enabled through them
Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
Samtobh:

its no problem
if you have downloaded the necessary drivers for your phone to the PC, the USB debugging can be enabled through them
let's talk 08034912888, whatsapp
no phone to chat with you and im need this phone tomorrow for my presentation. how can you guys help me
Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by Samtobh(m): 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
penquin:
no phone to chat with you and im need this phone tomorrow for my presentation. how can you guys help me
do you have access to a PC and have you downloaded the drivers and softwares?
if yea, switch off the phone, press power button and volume down at the same time to enter into factory mode.Then connect your phone to the PC using the USB and you'll see a pop up ''installing drivers''.
if truly you installed PDANet on your PC,the device will be installed and open MTK DROID TOOL immediately. Root if you see the yellow box left down or don't root if the box is green(meaning its rooted already)
Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by Valentinooo: 12:56am On May 28, 2015
penquin:
Samtobh:

do you have access to a PC and have you downloaded the drivers and softwares?
if yea, switch off the phone, press power button and volume down at the same time to enter into factory mode.Then connect your phone to the PC using the USB and you'll see a pop up ''installing drivers''.
if truly you installed PDANet on your PC,the device will be installed and open MTK DROID TOOL immediately. Root if you see the yellow box left down or don't root if the box is green(meaning its rooted already)

Well done op,
@penquin, how did u finally solve your problem
Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by Nobody: 8:17am On May 28, 2015
Valentinooo:

Well done op,
@penquin, how did u finally solve your problem
I follow his instructions that's all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by Bigdocemo(m): 12:48am On Aug 05, 2015
How can I use this software to create a recovery image?
Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by irukandji89(m): 11:44am On Aug 20, 2015
Samtobh:
download sp tool at androidxda. com/smart-phone-flash-tool

pls OP,

I need your help and advice.

I have a jiayu g4s with a malfunctioning USB port.

it has a custom rom in it with carliv recovery.

I can't charge it unless I switch it off.

if I want to charge it while it is on, I need to tinker with some settings under hardware testing in engineer mode.

if I take pictures with it, the phone just goes off.

computer says the device is unrecognized whenever I connect it to pc.

what could be the problem and how can i resolve it?

thanks for your time.

1 Like

Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by Samtobh(m): 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
Being gone for a while.
Guys, whats up?
Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by Samtobh(m): 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
irukandji89:

pls OP,

I need your help and advice.

I have a jiayu g4s with a malfunctioning USB port.

it has a custom rom in it with carliv recovery.

I can't charge it unless I switch it off.

if I want to charge it while it is on, I need to tinker with some settings under hardware testing in engineer mode.

if I take pictures with it, the phone just goes off.

computer says the device is unrecognized whenever I connect it to pc.

what could be the problem and how can i resolve it?

thanks for your time.
aRE you sure you have downloaded the necessary drivers to communicate your phone to the PC?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official Infinix Note 3 And Note 3 Pro Thread / TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) / Post Your Data Usage In September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.