Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,648 members, 7,889,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:06 PM

The People Of Imo State And The Scam Of Free Education - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The People Of Imo State And The Scam Of Free Education (9633 Views)

Entitlements Of Former Heads Of State And Presidents / We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau / Rochas Okorocha Declares Free Education For All In Imo State At Inauguration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The People Of Imo State And The Scam Of Free Education by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 08, 2014
berem:
Rochas became governor in 2011 and that road was commenced a year later. So tell me how it become 3 to 4years ago? Since you passed the road days back,why didn't you take pictures of the road and show us the situation of things?

see I am from Amucha, Njaba LGA. So I know what I am telling you, I ply that route whenever I visit my town.

As for posting a picture of the road, I drive myself you don't expect me to be driving and taking pictures, do you?

I repeat the house demolition exercise which marked the beginning of the project commenced on 2011 immediately Rochas assumed office.

My governor is still a goodman but his problem remain being loquacious and that dent his personality whenever he fails to deliver

1 Like

Re: The People Of Imo State And The Scam Of Free Education by biafranqueen: 10:42am On Nov 08, 2014
ak47mann:
Imo state should play their position smart this time around never allow rochas to cheat them again rise up and chase him out from the state. coolAPGA will bring a better candidate umu foreign blood will do us no good cool

It is a pity that all the roads constructed by Governor Rochas are substandard (China Road). We are yet to see the economic impact of Bongo Sqaure, Heroes square, Freedom square, Ikemba square. First Lady’s New Office, Imo international conference centre and other projects that are total wastage of scarce resources. Rochas has wasted N1.8 Trillion in three years.
Re: The People Of Imo State And The Scam Of Free Education by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 08, 2014
oneeast:
If you do not know I am married to a model that was why I rejected your offer haven see you and how you look. Besides I can't cheat ok!

Ma' am you have not answered my question. According to you I am a driver, now have you begged the common 'driver' for a contract before? YES OR NO or you will die! cool

who gives an effing fucck what you're married to? How is that my business? Stop lying just to look innocent.
Chino,I have never ever dialled your number to call you because I do not have your number. I do not store numbers of mad men on my phone. You have only called me twice on phone which was a very long time. The first time you called me on phone,you told me you were coming to lagos that you wanted us to meet. I told you I am not interested in meeting you. The second time you called me on phone,you were proving to me when on nairaland you were accused of being the one attacking me with a strange moniker. You called me on phone begging you were not the one. You ask after my family and I said they were fine.
So tell me,when did I beg you for contract when I know you're a common driver?

2 Likes

Re: The People Of Imo State And The Scam Of Free Education by winniz: 10:50am On Nov 08, 2014
Chino and Berem abeg it don do
Re: The People Of Imo State And The Scam Of Free Education by ak47mann(m): 10:52am On Nov 08, 2014
biafranqueen:

It is a pity that all the roads constructed by Governor Rochas are substandard (China Road). We are yet to see the economic impact of Bongo Sqaure, Heroes square, Freedom square, Ikemba square. First Lady’s New Office, Imo international conference centre and other projects that are total wastage of scarce resources. Rochas has wasted N1.8 Trillion in three years.
The guy is a disgrace to real igbos,we cannot allow people that have little understanding about igbo culture to rule any part of igboland. Rochas is not a business man he only talk sweet and use charity to steal money anybody that are not straight forward in anything they do is a dangerous person.I knew that the conman is up to something when he was buying roasting corns and making big promises i suspected him as a cheat and a deceiver, he talk too much.This is how FBI trace their victims by reading their characters cool

1 Like

Re: The People Of Imo State And The Scam Of Free Education by emmysoftyou: 10:53am On Nov 08, 2014
biafranqueen:

Biko this deceit has reduced admission of prospective students of Imo State extraction just to give room for more none indigenes who will now pay N120,000.00 for tuition fee and N70,000.00, N100,000.00 acceptance fee, Robbing Peter to pay Paul. As we write 20% of Imolites are offered admission while 80% goes to none indigenes as against 80% for Imolites and 20% for none indigenes before now. Who is deceiving who? Imolite shine your eyes!
have you confirm this statistics .how sure are you that 80% re admitted ?undecided
do yu sch there?
Re: The People Of Imo State And The Scam Of Free Education by oneeast: 10:54am On Nov 08, 2014
Liar!

Did you at one point or the other beg the common 'driver' for a contract? YES OR NO or you will die! cheesy

Do you want me to call my younger brother who works at mtn to get me our discussions so that this house can see for themselves?

I cannot lie over such a thing.

berem:
who gives an effing fucck what you're married to? How is that my business? Stop lying just to look innocent.
Chino,I have never ever dialled your number to call you because I do not have your number. I do not store numbers of mad men on my phone. You have only called me twice on phone which was a very long time. The first time you called me on phone,you told me you were coming to lagos that you wanted us to meet. I told you I am not interested in meeting you. The second time you called me on phone,you were proving to me when on nairaland you were accused of being the one attacking me with a strange moniker. You called me on phone begging you were not the one. You ask after my family and I said they were fine.
So tell me,when did I beg you for contract when I know you're a common driver?

2 Likes

Re: The People Of Imo State And The Scam Of Free Education by winniz: 10:55am On Nov 08, 2014
oneeast:
[s][/s]Liar!

Did you at one point or the other beg the common 'driver' for a contract? [b]YES OR NO[/b]or you will die! cheesy

Do you want me to call my younger brother who works at mtn to get me our discussions so that this house can see for themselves?

I cannot lie over such a thing[s][/s].

Re: The People Of Imo State And The Scam Of Free Education by emmysoftyou: 10:55am On Nov 08, 2014
berem:
Don't mind the attention seeking chest beater who always lie to score cheap points. He is better off ignored. Imagine the idiott lying that I called him on phone begging him for contract. A common driver for that matter. is he Obiano or Peter Obi that I have to beg him for contract?
Lekwa nu m eshishi?
i think your comment has made him dememted...
how can we restore the brain back to normal thinking human
Re: The People Of Imo State And The Scam Of Free Education by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 08, 2014
oneeast:
Liar!

Did you at one point or the other beg me for contract? YES OR NO[b][/b] or you will die!

I cannot lie over such a thing.

you can as well call the owner of mtn to prove yourself. Please get lost and stop quoting me abeg! I am done with you on this thread.
Re: The People Of Imo State And The Scam Of Free Education by Chylo(m): 10:56am On Nov 08, 2014
biafranqueen:
First answer how giving N500 will help pay for school fee's and I will be back with answer deal?

I've told you before, the cash is for stipend, food money, not for school fees. Are you retarded? or an slowpoke?
Re: The People Of Imo State And The Scam Of Free Education by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 08, 2014
emmysoftyou:
i think your comment has made him dememted...
how can we restore the brain back to normal thinking human
the idioot have been looking for a way to pin me down but I too much for am. My power pass im own.

Back to the topic please!
Re: The People Of Imo State And The Scam Of Free Education by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 08, 2014
Chylo:

I've told you before, the cash is for stipend, food money, not for school fees. Are you retarded? or an slowpoke?
stop responding to that brainless dolt. The more you explain,the more they keep asking you more silly questions. They should face their state and leave Imo alone.
Re: The People Of Imo State And The Scam Of Free Education by emmysoftyou: 11:05am On Nov 08, 2014
oneeast:
Shut up Donatus. Why did you turn blind eyes to the insult she heaped on a fellow woman? As for poverty I can feed you and her for 5years without blinking. She has not stopped calling and begging me to get her curton sowing contract so she can come out of poverty.. cool

contract :
yu repeated this in imo thread some month ago,now yu re repeating it again..
now i know yu re a cheap liar..
what am saying is that desist frm talking like a woman.
wow u said u wil feed us 4 five years..
mak i laff small..
hahahahahahaha...cursor ignore by the right button now...
Re: The People Of Imo State And The Scam Of Free Education by emmysoftyou: 11:08am On Nov 08, 2014
berem:
God bless you!! This is what I tried making biafraqueen to understand but she kept twisting and talking nonsense.
The scholarship is mainly for imo indigenes schooling in only imo state owned tertiary institutions. Is that too hard to understand?
not everybody understood the state duties and federal gvt duties...
so it s too hard for her to understand until u lecture her..tanx
Re: The People Of Imo State And The Scam Of Free Education by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 08, 2014
adeitoro:

see I am from Amucha, Njaba LGA. So I know what I am telling you, I ply that route whenever I visit my town.

As for posting a picture of the road, I drive myself you don't expect me to be driving and taking pictures, do you?

I repeat the house demolition exercise which marked the beginning of the project commenced on 2011 immediately Rochas assumed office.

My governor is still a goodman but his problem remain being loquacious and that dent his personality whenever he fails to deliver
my dear,I agree with you that the road is under construction but for you to say it has been under construction for 3 to 4years is what I disagree with you. That road also leads to my village and I ply the road when am in the east. I am from Okporo btw.
Re: The People Of Imo State And The Scam Of Free Education by emmysoftyou: 11:19am On Nov 08, 2014
berem:
May God kill every member of my family if I have ever called you on phone for any reason. And may God kill your wife and son for lying.
What a lying bastard!
oneeast should these words spoken by berem come to pass?
if yu re not a liar,say amen to it..
Re: The People Of Imo State And The Scam Of Free Education by winniz: 11:23am On Nov 08, 2014
[s][/s]biafranqueen:

It is a pity that all the roads constructed by Governor Rochas are substandard (China Road). We are yet to see the economic impact of Bongo Sqaure, Heroes square, Freedom square, Ikemba square. First Lady’s New Office, Imo international conference centre and other projects that are total wastage of scarce resources. Rochas has wasted N1.8 Trillion in three years.[s][/s]
Re: The People Of Imo State And The Scam Of Free Education by iconize(m): 11:28am On Nov 08, 2014
oneeast:
Liar!

Man, I'm really famished.

Provide me a link where I can download my lunch, thanks.

1 Like

Re: The People Of Imo State And The Scam Of Free Education by winniz: 11:29am On Nov 08, 2014
iconize:

Man, I'm really famished.

Provide me a link where I can download my lunch, thanks.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The People Of Imo State And The Scam Of Free Education by oneeast: 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
Donatus, I cannot lie over such petty issues. She begged me for an interior decor contract. If she deny it, she will die! I have already called my younger brother to trace my call logs on mtn on that date we both spoke. We shall know who is lying here..

emmysoftyou:
oneeast should these words spoken by berem come to pass?
if yu re not a liar,say amen to it..

1 Like

Re: The People Of Imo State And The Scam Of Free Education by OmEnT4: 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2014
biafranqueen:

Sharap you Lying idiot undecided you're here attacking rochas while your own state is in a mess.
How many road with covered drainage did peter obi construct in the whole you anambra state even at your state capital that looks like oshogbo?
Idiotic slowpoke poking nosing in another man's. Affair while her own is worse. Ask your mother who is your real father cos I know you must be a Yo-robber toad cos they are the only ones with complex issue.
Ezi ofia.
Chylo:

How do u expect her to understand?
She is a slowpoke so she won't dig what you mean.
Re: The People Of Imo State And The Scam Of Free Education by winniz: 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
OmEnT4:
Sharap you Lying idiot undecided [/b]you're here attacking rochas while your own state is in a mess.
How many road with covered drainage did peter obi construct in the whole you anambra state[b]
even at your state capital that looks like oshogbo?
Idiotic slowpoke poking nosing in another man's. Affair while her own is worse. Ask your mother who is your real father cos I know you must be a Yo-robber toad cos they are the only ones with complex issue.
Ezi ofia.How do u expect her to understand?
She is a slowpoke so she won't dig what you mean.

Get your facts right because Peter Obi did a lot 4 my state including my home town cool cool
Re: The People Of Imo State And The Scam Of Free Education by OmEnT4: 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
oneeast:
Donatus, I cannot lie over such petty issues. She begged me for an interior decor contract. If she deny it, she will die! I have already called my younger brother to trace my call logs on mtn on that date we both spoke. We shall know who is lying here..

Sharap you lying dolt.
We need to hear the data log of your phone conversation with the nairaland resident akwunagrin

1 Like

Re: The People Of Imo State And The Scam Of Free Education by oneeast: 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
Oment aka dozzybaba stop making useless comments. The insurgent are still looking for u.lol

Oyeneku2
Tsolz800
Scattergeneral
Vaqaxy

2 Likes

Re: The People Of Imo State And The Scam Of Free Education by winniz: 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
[s][/s]oneeast:
Oment aka dozzybaba stop making useless comments. The insurgent are still looking for u.lol

Oyeneku2
Tsolz800
Scattergeneral
Vaqaxy[s][/s]
Re: The People Of Imo State And The Scam Of Free Education by iconize(m): 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
oneeast:

Oyeneku2
Tsolz800
Scattergeneral
Vaqaxy

Where's the link?

1 Like

Re: The People Of Imo State And The Scam Of Free Education by emmysoftyou: 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2014
oneeast:

i only asked yu a question?should it come to pass...jus say amen to it ..
Cos it s 50 50...if yu re lying or she is the one lying
why not click amen than dodgin it...

Cusor NEXT...
Re: The People Of Imo State And The Scam Of Free Education by emmysoftyou: 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2014
oneeast:

Re: The People Of Imo State And The Scam Of Free Education by OmEnT4: 12:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
winniz:

Get your facts right because Peter Obi did a lot 4 my state including my home town cool cool
and how many road with covered drainage did he built in your village? How many did he built at awka?

My guy, I am currently at Onitsha (american quaters) and the roads that leads to main market(largest market in west africa) is a complete mess, I even wonder what the hype about obiano is about since he also choose to ignore that roads.
Bikers can't even pass the road cos its totally in. Shambles. My frnd told me that obiano even came to main market and promise to reconstruct the road if elected as governor.

I went to onitsha mall which is under construction and what I saw is not different from the pix I saw last year about it which shows that work is slow.
Mumuqueen won't see all these but will be quick to point fault in another territory.
Re: The People Of Imo State And The Scam Of Free Education by winniz: 12:34pm On Nov 08, 2014
[s][/s]OmEnT4:
and how many road with covered drainage did he built in your village? How many did he built at awka?

My guy, I am currently at Onitsha (american quaters) and the roads that leads to main market(largest market in west africa) is a complete mess, I even wonder what the hype about obiano is about since he also choose to ignore that roads.
Bikers can't even pass the road cos its totally in. Shambles. My frnd told me that obiano even came to main market and promise to reconstruct the road if elected as governor.

I went to onitsha mall which is under construction and what I saw is not different from the pix I saw last year about it which shows that work is slow.
Mumuqueen won't see all these but will be quick to point fault in another territory[s][/s].

It's either u take my honest opinion about Peter Obi or u leave it, am not here to banter words with u thanks cool cool
Re: The People Of Imo State And The Scam Of Free Education by oneeast: 12:35pm On Nov 08, 2014
Mr Emeka Donatus, u are not making any sense. The question should has she asked me for an interior decor contract? If YES and she denies then that thing will happen to her.

emmysoftyou:
i only asked yu a question?should it come to pass...jus say amen to it ..
Cos it s 50 50...if yu re lying or she is the one lying
why not click amen than dodgin it...

Cusor NEXT...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Defers Metuh’s Application Asking For His Passport To Be Released / Fuel Scarcity: PENGASSAN Threatens Strike / Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.