Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,357 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:42 PM

What Do You Love Most About Your Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Love Most About Your Partner? (2317 Views)

17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST / Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Partner? by DarkRxn(f): 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2008
sistawoman:

You know Yourba mens head are Yourba and I love them. kiss
Now I know you dey lie lie lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

my oh my, you ppl are horrible. Bringing out the woman's dirty laundry under public scrutiny. oga o
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Partner? by Sauron1: 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2008
milknhoney:

I wonder what Igbo head looks like. . . . .

Hard, strong, undulating. cheesy
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Partner? by sistawoman: 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2008
milknhoney:

It is a little different

I am not saying it disrespectfully, just that I can tell the difference if they stand side by side, most of the time.  of there are expections to all the rules.

*osisi:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-139837.0.html#msg2337467

that was my introduction to sistawoman

That was June, Now is November and I no longer doubt his love and know that back then he was just playing with me.

You ladies know what I mean.  Set aside your dark hatred for me for just a moment.  You KNOW when a man says that he loves you and means it.  Yea that feeling you get deep in your soul when you know that what he said was real, that is what i feel everytime he says it to me.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Partner? by LadyT(f): 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2008
Bwahahahahahahaahhaahhahahaha

Osisi I dont like what you are doing oh!

angry

grin
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Partner? by whatever90(f): 10:58pm On Nov 21, 2008
sistawoman don't mind them,carry on wt ur loff undecided if d marriage turns into a real one fine,that should be after hes gotten his papers,but for now its still an arranged marriage.lets see if he'll stay after he gets his green card

[s]e dey hard to see naija man wey marry naija woman wt pikinssss not to talk of woman wey no be naija wey get [/s]
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Partner? by sistawoman: 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2008
milknhoney:

And for someone who claims to "Love Yourba heads" you could at least spell it right.
In my diction it is spelled "Yoruba" not "Yourba". See the difference.

You are correct.  Sorry it is almost 5pm here.  I am tired, ready to go home and misspelled it several times.  Thanks for the catch.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Partner? by sistawoman: 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2008
whatever90:

sistawoman don't mind them,carry on wt ur loff undecided if d marriage turns into a real one fine,that should be after hes gotten his papers,but for now its still an arranged marriage.lets see if he'll stay after he gets his green card

[s]e dey hard to see naija man wey marry naija woman wt pikinssss not to talk of woman wey no be naija wey get [/s]

Maybe because he has pikins
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Partner? by whatever90(f): 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2008
sistawoman:

Maybe because he has pikins

[s]na one pikin him get,still dat one no be guarantee,a man wey get 10 pikins fit marry woman,but woman wey get,e dey hard for d man to stay[/s]
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Partner? by DarkRxn(f): 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2008
I still don't understand why everyone is forcing on the reson why they decided to get married. ewo lo de?

Anywaz, me, am just surprised ni o. Which kain naija man know romance? grin grin
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Partner? by evergreen6: 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2008
See derailing on my thread angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Partner? by milknhoney(f): 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2008
sistawoman:

You are correct.  Sorry it is almost 5pm here.  I am tired, ready to go home and misspelled it several times.  Thanks for the catch.
No problem.
~Sauron~:

Hard, strong, undulating. cheesy
I see. I see.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Partner? by arramyjay: 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2008
I love his personality.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Partner? by chika98: 11:12pm On Nov 21, 2008
Back to the question girls. What do y'all love most about your significant others?
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Partner? by evergreen6: 11:13pm On Nov 21, 2008
Thanks
No more derailing pls cool
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Partner? by milknhoney(f): 11:17pm On Nov 21, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

Which kain naija man know romance?  grin grin
All africans sef.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Partner? by DarkRxn(f): 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2008
There's a diff between knowing romance and showing that you know it.
Infact, if they're even capable of learning it.

Take [b]H202 [/b]for an example shocked shocked ghetto child lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Partner? by KarmaMod(f): 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2008
No one has hatred, just stop acting like an expert on Naija marriage/relationship UNTIL the day comes when he gets his greencard and he;'s still with you 10 years later. Then none of us will bother you  wink
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Partner? by whatever90(f): 11:35pm On Nov 21, 2008
KarmaMod:

No one has hatred, just stop acting like an expert on Naija marriage/relationship UNTIL the day comes when he gets his greencard and he;'s still with you 10 years later. Then none of us will bother you  wink

youve said it all wink
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Partner? by sistawoman: 12:05am On Nov 22, 2008
KarmaMod:

No one has hatred, just stop acting like an expert on Naija marriage/relationship UNTIL the day comes when he gets his greencard and he;'s still with you 10 years later. Then none of us will bother you  wink

The only thing i am an expert on is THIS man that i married.  I know him from head to toe.  I know how he likes it, when he likes and where he likes it.  I know that THIS Naija man took me in the kitchen and cooked with me because I asked him to show me his favorite dishes.  I know THIS Naija man loves me from head to toe and accepts me as I am.  I know THIS Naija man is romantic, caring and still very much the head of this house.

So should I disappear and come back in 10 years, so that the board will be open for you to hate on Naija men?  I don't know the rest of them and can't start to speak to their character but I do KNOW the character of this man.

Maybe I will change my signature to say "I speak in I statements"  please cut and paste where I said I know Nigerian men.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Partner? by chika98: 12:09am On Nov 22, 2008
sistawoman:

The only thing i am an expert on is THIS man that i married.  I know him from head to toe.  I know how he likes it, when he likes and where he likes it.  I know that THIS Naija man took me in the kitchen and cooked with me because I asked him to show me his favorite dishes.  I know THIS Naija man loves me from head to toe and accepts me as I am.  I know THIS Naija man is romantic, caring and still very much the head of this house.

So should I disappear and come back in 10 years, so that the board will be open for you to hate on Naija men?  I don't know the rest of them and can't start to speak to their character but I do KNOW the character of this man.

Maybe I will change my signature to say "I speak in I statements"  please cut and paste where I said I know Nigerian men.

I have no problems with you. Just that you give waaaay too much info. Not good for a public forum.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Partner? by sistawoman: 12:12am On Nov 22, 2008
chika98:

I have no problems with you. Just that you give waaaay too much info. Not good for a public forum.

It is all info that has been out there forever, since before the "you give too much info warnings"
But since he has read all of my posts on NL and has no objections what can I say.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Partner? by tope2000(f): 12:31am On Nov 22, 2008
Sigh
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Partner? by Akinagirl(f): 12:59am On Nov 22, 2008
Yeah really. UGH!! Back to topic. I love the way he makes me feel when I am with him. His brown eyes, his lips, his character and I can go on all day. smiley
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Partner? by H2O2: 1:03am On Nov 22, 2008
Love the way she chops dodo
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Partner? by ijeoma2619: 3:31am On Nov 22, 2008
i was about to type for you all to leave her alone and stop harrassing sistawoman with all these questions until i saw osisi's link and read it now im like lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Partner? by acidrop(f): 3:34am On Nov 22, 2008
his body. . . . .he gat errhing, only that we broke up. , . so i hate him now. . . . .who am i kidding. . . . i love him
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Partner? by ijeoma2619: 3:44am On Nov 22, 2008
i have seen couples get together initially for papers and end up getting married for real so its possible as a matter of fact i know a friend's brother that did it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Long List Of Standards: But Are They Too High And Unrealistic / 18 Types Of Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat / Why Do Nigeria Girls Never Accept A Guy Dump Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.