Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,585 members, 7,944,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

Aba Or Ph Website Builders - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Aba Or Ph Website Builders (717 Views)

How Are Web Platforms Like Blogger And Other Website Builders Created? / Top Five Free Website Builders / Website Builders Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aba Or Ph Website Builders by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2008
I need to learn how to build websites. Any website builder residing in aba here? I am willing to learn and also pay. Those in ph should also holla, i am willing to travel there and learn. Affordable prices only. I wish to learn php, i already know html, and other good types of web designing. I am an seo guru, i can teach you that if you want to learn, but you will pay me as i will pay for yours. I am ready to come over as early as monday. I have a laptop with internet, so you can teach me with my laptop or yours. Whichever way you want.
Re: Aba Or Ph Website Builders by OmniPotens(m): 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2008
Hey, why not Google some good tutorials? I don't think it will be best for you to spend some money on what you can learn on your own. You've gotten the basics right? Else go to www.w3schools.com You have the basics there. There are lots of websites you can learn from. Send me a mail if you want more resources. I'll just hook you up with them. Needless spending more when there are many free for you to use.

Cheers!
Re: Aba Or Ph Website Builders by yawatide(f): 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2008
Some ppl learn via googling. Others, like me, learn by sitting face-to-face with a human being, someone they can ask 20 questions and not have to post questions on a forum.

If he says he is willing to travel to even PH, that means he probably falls into the latter category wink

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Graphic Tutor / hello / I Am New Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.