Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,132 members, 7,973,821 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:05 AM

Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) (52073 Views)

8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom / He Was Resting His Shoulder On My bosom In A Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by Dreyl(m): 1:28am On Nov 09, 2014
Mondisweets:
i have a husband
pictures of you and your husband french kissing and smooching or i still don't believe. cool
Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 09, 2014
Dreyl:
pictures of you and your husband french kissing and smooching or i still don't believe. cool

1 Like

Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by Dreyl(m): 1:37am On Nov 09, 2014
[quote author=Mondisweets post=27848596][/quote]LMAO..i mean real pics not this one,well i still don't believe u until i see the real pic.. tongue
Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by Weah96: 1:42am On Nov 09, 2014
obongproff:
Nna people funny oh! With dis kind heavy water melon, una still day ask for yansh again. How can people be so greedy?

If my girlfriend get dis one, no need for yansh again na cos I got all I want rite dere. cheesy

I love boobs!

Once she hits 40 those things will turn to saddle bags. Saddle bags and a flat derriere at 40.

You'll need the yansh my brother. Something to hold on to as you drift closer to Allah.
Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by seunrebirth(m): 4:09am On Nov 09, 2014
seunrebirth:
Wanna to Know the naija babe with the biggest grapes? This one is massive! All those big things are real my broda. She is really endowed naturally... What do you guys tink about this cos it still seem as if am dreaming? My mouth is watery already.

GUYS!! How would you feel if you wake up very early in the morning and you sight her beside you in the bedroom? Please use the comment box below to express yourself freely.

There are still more pictures @ http://www.hallanaijablog.com/2014/11/wow-see-biggest-breast-in-nigeria-see.html

I bet you wont want to stop steering at those mouth watering boobs
Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 09, 2014
I don't find those brèasts the least bit attractive, they look out of place on her otherwise small frame. They make her look like a caricature.

Try visualising her at 40, without a bra. Or after she's nursed a couple of babies. They'll look like a pair of empty tobacco pouches.

I prefer more moderate-sized brèasts, 36C's are peachy.
Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 09, 2014
Weah96:

Once she hits 40 those things will turn to saddle bags. Saddle bags and a flat derriere at 40.

You'll need the yansh my brother. Something to hold on to as you drift closer to Allah.

not necessarily 40. For some, d saddle bags appear at 60. Some hav naturally sagging boobs, odas dont sag till 60, so at least a lucky man will have 20 to 30 yrs to enjoy dem water melons. cheesy

am not much of a yansh man, but I love cowbell milk.

I love boobs. But day dont hav to be d size of water melons sha. Anytin from grape to orange size will do. But lime-size is a no-no!

"Cowbell, our milk!" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by kika23(f): 9:54am On Nov 09, 2014
Dreyl:
hi bae you must be lonely in that bed,should i come and join you? grin

Hehe.... I ain't lonely brov.. I've got company already.. wink
Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by passionate88: 10:02am On Nov 09, 2014
NelsonNeo:
trust me thrs nothing special about it. speaking from experience
Nelson, have u ever been to Woji Estate before?.
Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by Dreyl(m): 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
kika23:

ok just holla at me when u need me. smileygrin
Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by kika23(f): 2:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
Dreyl:
ok just holla at me when u need me. smileygrin

Issokay.... wink
Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by Dreyl(m): 3:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
kika23:

Issokay.... wink
chille smiley
Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by agentdiamond4al: 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
ARE YOU OF A GOOD CONDUCT AND OF A GOOD PHYSICAL BALANCE;

DO YOU SEEK A RICH SUGAR MUMMY;

DO YOU SEEK A RICH SUGAR DADDY;

DO YOU SEEK A RICH GAY DADDY OR A GAY PARTNER:

DO YOU SEEK A RICH LESBIAN PARTNER;

DO YOU SEEK A SOUL MATE OR A LIFE PARTNER;

WE HAVE CLIENT IN MANY PARTS OF NIGERIA

Call Agent Diamond today for that real hook up:

YOU CAN CONTACT VIA MOBILE ON: 08165297707, (+2348165297707)
VIA EMAIL ON : Agentdiamondconnections@yahoo.com
Diamondconnections4all@outlook.com

AWAITING YOUR REPLY:

Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by dnawah(m): 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
this one na UNICEF o!milk producing companies hate this type o!this type dey slow business
Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by phazotron(m): 11:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
:odis na horror movie. shocked
Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by MrCork: 8:40am On Nov 10, 2014
.....any man that hate her boooobsi is clearly 1000,00,000,000% g@y ..pirrrriod. angry

...we all love her boooobsi,face,body, lip,hair, nyansh plus thigh....Our only problem is she dak skin

. ..this is the part every man hate...*DAK SKIN* (no ofennse)
angry

3 Likes

Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by tapingil(m): 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
MrCork:

. See yor head like baby donkey.. Did i ask u?...are u light skin?.. U been to London?

....and then u complain u cant find man on nairaland!
angry

Do u realise she is light skin??
Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by kika23(f): 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
MrCork:

. See yor head like baby donkey.. Did i ask u?...are u light skin?.. U been to London?

....and then u complain u cant find man on nairaland!
angry

angry angry
Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by mizkeleke(f): 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
dechandel:
Not that big sef undecided
My history teacher back then in school.. Choi.
Made me wonder if she ever bought a bra from the market.. Abi na tailor dey customise her own bra
He he he. So u no dey learn for history class, na boobs u dey luk.....smh. Ur cain has been soaked in pepper sauce
Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by LyfeJennings(m): 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
Its small to some people..
Lemme share this

This girls breast is like 10x my head... very very very very big..
Tokunbo Adegboyega..

Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by LyfeJennings(m): 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
Excesss luggage
Very very very very very massive
Funke Olude

Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by LyfeJennings(m): 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
Quite big with little or no nipples.
Annabel Omokhaye

Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by clemzo101(m): 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
Too much of everything they say is bad, therefore this boobs is fucking too big, I love it moderate.
Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by Weah96: 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
Lower back problems. Ask Queen Latifah, she had her jugs surgically reduced in size.
Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by Blackfire(m): 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mznaett:
Oh my...c d way my mouth open dey luk girl bwest..d tin go swt die ah swear

alert..alert,.. alert
Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:19pm On Nov 12, 2014
mizzkeji44:
NOT SEXY AT ALL
Jealousy
Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
LyfeJennings:
Its small to some people..
Lemme share this

This girls breast is like 10x my head... very very very very big..
Tokunbo Adegboyega..
This one is just fat joor
Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
obongproff:

not necessarily 40. For some, d saddle bags appear at 60. Some hav naturally sagging boobs, odas dont sag till 60, so at least a lucky man will have 20 to 30 yrs to enjoy dem water melons. cheesy

am not much of a yansh man, but I love cowbell milk.

I love boobs. But day dont hav to be d size of water melons sha. Anytin from grape to orange size will do. But lime-size is a no-no!

"Cowbell, our milk!" cheesy
We all love cowbell because it's our milk,gentle men cowbell,it turns me on when I see a beautiful girl with heavy cowbell,i love it
Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
kika23:

Beautiful girl with beautiful happy smile,im sure you're a nice girl,i love these types of faces cos they make you feel like life is good
Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by kika23(f): 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Beautiful girl with beautiful happy smile,im sure you're a nice girl,i love these types of faces cos they make you feel like life is good
Awwwwn.....

grin grin grin grin grin grin... Best thing I've read today... Thank you very plenty... smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? / Roman Goddess Message To Married Women / Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.