Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,879 members, 7,899,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:18 AM

Art Of Seduction - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Art Of Seduction (2509 Views)

Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! / Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You / The Art Of Seduction: Are You An Artist Or A Charlatan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Art Of Seduction by HRhotness(f): 1:38am On Nov 22, 2008
8. Erotic dancing. This isn’t applicable to all situations but if u can, do it. There is great power in dancing as men r very visually stimulated. He gets to appreciate every inch of ur body without actually seeing it. Dance slowly and sensually, eyes closed thoroughly enjoying urself. Touching yourself occasionally while doing this is sure to paint a very vivid picture in his mind.

9. Ignore him for a little while. Put some distance between u, walk away but not completely out of sight. . . keep ur demeanour d same but don’t pay him so much attention. The idea here is to prevent him from being seduced. U r also giving him time to fantasise about what is to come. Men generally love d chase and by now u hav successfully made urself prize game, so sit back let him come get u girl! wink cheesy cheesy

10. Offer him a massage to help break down physical barriers. He may still be a little shy or may need some more encouragement. . Talk to him, and let him know you like him. Guys like to hear that they are wanted just as much as girls do. If he has a slim or medium build, say how strong he is. If he is not so smart, tell him how smart he is (at the right time). Say that it feels good when he holds you. Also, just listen to him.
Re: Art Of Seduction by jgirl3: 2:29am On Nov 22, 2008
love it! @ HR hotness.

I will say my mind when i get back to my house.
Re: Art Of Seduction by HRhotness(f): 2:47am On Nov 22, 2008
11. Find his secret  pleasure spots and build up anticipation. This isn’t as hard as it sounds, keep ur hands roaming stroking and teasing. . . by his moans u’ll knw when u hit a spot. Common ones for most men r the ears, nipples, chest and backstroke around the privates area but at all costs u should avoid going for his privates

12. The kiss.  When u finally kiss him, do so long, deep and hard. . . let the kiss tell of how much u want him. Be sure to include some playfulness, nibble on his lips, earlobes, fingers, toes and any extremity u can think of (except d privates)

13. The strip tease.  U should only do this when u r sure u r ready to go all the way. . . u don’t need to dance or even move away from him. Just slowly  and sensually take off ur cloths while he watches. Keep eye contact at all times and rmber to smile, show him how much u r enjoying doing this for him

14. Whisper in his ear tell him of how he makes u feel, what u want to do to him, Guys like to hear that they are wanted just as much as girls do. From here on anything goes (i  hope tips r not needed for what comes after  wink)

on a final note
the secret to a good seduction is to not over-do it or it comes off as very tacky. . . rmbr less is more, let his imagination do its work. grin grin grin
Re: Art Of Seduction by blush(f): 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2008
shocked shocked shocked
this iz what u were up last nyt?!! shocked shocked shocked
jeez gurl, you've gat sex on d brain tongue
twaz a good read though, i lykey grin
Re: Art Of Seduction by affee(f): 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2008
thank you HR kiss

I'll try them 2nite
Re: Art Of Seduction by MaiSuya(m): 3:59pm On Nov 22, 2008
@Hr.hotness, I think my wives should come to you for special coaching. kai! Kai! you too much gaskiya wink
Re: Art Of Seduction by HRhotness(f): 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2008
affee:

thank you HR kiss

I'll try them 2nite

Mai Suya:

@Hr.hotness, I think my wives should come to you for special coaching. kai! Kai! you too much gaskiya wink

thanks grin

blush:

shocked shocked shocked
this iz what u were up last nyt?!! shocked shocked shocked
jeez gurl, you've gat sex on d brain tongue
twaz a good read though, i lykey grin

only learnin frm d master babes wink

[size=5pt]twas good hanging out again, dont wait so long next time[/size]
Re: Art Of Seduction by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2008
HR.HOTNESS SAID IT ALL LIKE SHE WAS THE SEDUCTION GODDESS. Success is a chain reaction. I'm sure she did well with her books too. Nufff respect
Re: Art Of Seduction by whatever90(f): 12:41am On Nov 23, 2008
still a long stori for me to type here cool @topic
Re: Art Of Seduction by Nobody: 1:28am On Nov 23, 2008
whatever90:

still a long stori for me to type here cool @topic
j-girl:

love it! @ HR hotness.

I will say my mind when i get back to my house.

see their head embarassed
Re: Art Of Seduction by HRhotness(f): 2:18am On Nov 23, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

see their head embarassed

grin grin grin

b.t.w. whats with all d name changes
Re: Art Of Seduction by Nobody: 2:21am On Nov 23, 2008
b.a.n
Re: Art Of Seduction by A40(m): 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

b.a.n
Not another ban shocked shocked
Re: Art Of Seduction by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2008
see your eyes like panan panan grin
Re: Art Of Seduction by A40(m): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2008
You no dey tire you this babe cheesy cheesy do you do it on purpose or do they just hate ya?
Re: Art Of Seduction by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2008
Na the hate or jere grin
Re: Art Of Seduction by jgirl3: 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Na the hate or jere grin
Yeah right!
Your wahala too much jare.
They should stop banning you, they are just fueling different usernames in your imagination.
I'm sure you have the next one in the cooler already.
Re: Art Of Seduction by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2008
Make I no talk o
Re: Art Of Seduction by A40(m): 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Na the hate or jere grin
Hmm why do you think they hate you so much?
Re: Art Of Seduction by Nobody: 1:38am On Nov 24, 2008
Ask them, olofofo grin
Re: Art Of Seduction by A40(m): 2:25am On Nov 24, 2008
Who are the them?
Re: Art Of Seduction by kayb2gx(m): 10:22am On Dec 03, 2008
hr hotness just succeeded in seducing me! shocked shocked shocked meeeeeeeen ds is crazy! a round of applause for u o!
Re: Art Of Seduction by llcooljoe(m): 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2008
i have ideas that will help anything about a man/guy and a woman/gurl to boost thier love life and i tell u its really true and works. if it did not work, walai i will quit this forum.
count on me as a solution to ur marrital affairs.
llcooljoe_boy@yahoo.com is the answer!!!
NOTE: i dont entertain questions from marriage of 6years and above please.
Re: Art Of Seduction by lammie01: 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2008
@ HR

Wives should really learn all this tricks. It would turn any man on. SEX is a science on its own!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Prostitute In Italy / Every Man I Become Close To Proposes To Me, Why? / Who Should Push The Shopping Cart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.