Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,215 members, 7,910,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:50 AM

Take Online Survey And Get A Chance To Win A Prize! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Take Online Survey And Get A Chance To Win A Prize! (609 Views)

Rebecca Chinyelu-Chukwuanukwu (UNIZIK) Wins Unesco Prize In Geneva / Solve This Easy Mathematics Question And Win A Prize!!! / Solve This Maths Question And Win A Prize. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Online Survey And Get A Chance To Win A Prize! by Globy: 12:22am On Nov 22, 2008
Hello People,
I'd like you to take a survey I put together for a dissertation. It's about ecommerce in developing societies. One lucky person stands to win an Amazon.com gift voucher.

Feel free to pass this on to as many people as you like. I would really appreciate it. The survey takes less than 10mins to complete.  Just follow the link to get to the survey. If it doesn't work, copy and paste it into your browser window:

http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=1093006

Thanks and God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Help Please, Mistake From Waec. / Apply To Study Tuition Free In Sweden From December 1 / Re: Any Idea Of Good Science Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.