Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,306 members, 7,943,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:02 PM

Tonto Dikeh Wanna Be, Princess Pemu Flaunts Her Massive Backyard On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Wanna Be, Princess Pemu Flaunts Her Massive Backyard On Instagram (8453 Views)

Damn That Azz! Actress Princess Pemu Shares New +18 Photos / Photos: Tonto Dikeh Wanna Be (princess Pemu) Flaunt Her Tattoos All Out!! / Princess Pemu Imitates Tonto Dikeh, Goes Coverless To Show Tattoos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Wanna Be, Princess Pemu Flaunts Her Massive Backyard On Instagram by BrAkingNews: 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2014

Y'all remember that chic that did everything Tonto Dikeh (including getting the massive mermaid tattoo on her back, lol) did back in the day because she thought they look alike? Yea, don't expect you to remember, but with Tonto Dikeh not doing any crazy stuff of late, Princess Pemu has taken it upon herself to get a bit of attention for herself in the ways she can!!! Posting crazy pics on instagram, gents - I know its attention whoring at its peak but will the shots below grab your attention? or the sister is just wasting her time?

See more photos at >>> http://www..com.ng/princess-pemu-flaunts-her-massive-backyard-on-instagram/
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wanna Be, Princess Pemu Flaunts Her Massive Backyard On Instagram by Rikidony(m): 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
nice ass though but too many tatoo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wanna Be, Princess Pemu Flaunts Her Massive Backyard On Instagram by codedflowz(m): 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
Rikidony:
nice ass though but too many tatoo

You call that asss with fat and stretch marks "nice" shocked

Bruh, But why cry

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wanna Be, Princess Pemu Flaunts Her Massive Backyard On Instagram by Rikidony(m): 4:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
codedflowz:

Bruh, But why cry

bruh dat a lot of a.ss a rich ni.gga can pay a milion dollar for just to flaws it

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wanna Be, Princess Pemu Flaunts Her Massive Backyard On Instagram by StevinMorgan(m): 4:20pm On Nov 08, 2014
Oh yess the next thing she will post on Instagram is that "shes a virgin"

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wanna Be, Princess Pemu Flaunts Her Massive Backyard On Instagram by Airforce1(m): 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
prostiitute
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wanna Be, Princess Pemu Flaunts Her Massive Backyard On Instagram by mufex(m): 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2014
Five years later, she will start asking God why men are not proposing to her. Stup.id girl.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wanna Be, Princess Pemu Flaunts Her Massive Backyard On Instagram by Kunbee: 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
She looks ugly from behind and that ass looks like cottage cheese!!

Yuck!!! She is fresh sha but her cellulite ain't playing
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wanna Be, Princess Pemu Flaunts Her Massive Backyard On Instagram by rattlesnake(m): 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ooooookadigboooooooo shocked shocked!!!!

*faints*

Rozzay sorry can't vote till I wake up

*re-faints*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wanna Be, Princess Pemu Flaunts Her Massive Backyard On Instagram by kayalla(f): 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
dis one na ynash. not nice at all
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wanna Be, Princess Pemu Flaunts Her Massive Backyard On Instagram by phellycia2013(f): 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
Dis 1 is called yansh of LIFE!!!!! + cellulite of NATURE
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wanna Be, Princess Pemu Flaunts Her Massive Backyard On Instagram by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
eww! she has wrinkles on her azz angry not a good site...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wanna Be, Princess Pemu Flaunts Her Massive Backyard On Instagram by vivavik(f): 9:28pm On Nov 08, 2014
Beautiful butt

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wanna Be, Princess Pemu Flaunts Her Massive Backyard On Instagram by plucky16(m): 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
Op thanks u just succeeded in helping achieve her dream....she's more popular now.

bet by the way....Furoo nla reyy!!!! gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wanna Be, Princess Pemu Flaunts Her Massive Backyard On Instagram by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
#BitesLip

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wanna Be, Princess Pemu Flaunts Her Massive Backyard On Instagram by edufabulous(m): 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2014
I remember those days when if you desire to see a good yansh, you simply remove a woman's pant/duross grin not anymore, now if you want to see pant, you simply open a yansh grin .....it is well...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wanna Be, Princess Pemu Flaunts Her Massive Backyard On Instagram by Anyi3(m): 11:07pm On Nov 08, 2014
EroticAngelina:
eww! she has wrinkles on her azz angry not a good site...

And yours is fresh like today's bread undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wanna Be, Princess Pemu Flaunts Her Massive Backyard On Instagram by kevoh(m): 12:27am On Nov 09, 2014
With all the noise about cellulite, cottage cheese, stretch mark e.t.c most castigating her on this thread will still smash her from behind if given the opportunity. angry

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wanna Be, Princess Pemu Flaunts Her Massive Backyard On Instagram by denedene(m): 1:03am On Nov 09, 2014
nothn fantastic bou it but its ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wanna Be, Princess Pemu Flaunts Her Massive Backyard On Instagram by fr3do(m): 4:46am On Nov 09, 2014
codedflowz:

Bruh, But why cry

Pls, were you expecting to see marble?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wanna Be, Princess Pemu Flaunts Her Massive Backyard On Instagram by BrAkingNews: 5:30am On Nov 09, 2014
vivavik:
Beautiful butt
I know that you know that I know that you are beautiful too.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wanna Be, Princess Pemu Flaunts Her Massive Backyard On Instagram by karmaleon: 5:40am On Nov 09, 2014
Impressive car collection...

was dat an áss? looks like an over-stretched synthetic rubber...

All d same, I need to take a gay test!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wanna Be, Princess Pemu Flaunts Her Massive Backyard On Instagram by qadeerkug(m): 6:00am On Nov 09, 2014
Anyi3:

And yours is fresh like today's bread undecided
lolx cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wanna Be, Princess Pemu Flaunts Her Massive Backyard On Instagram by vivavik(f): 7:52am On Nov 09, 2014
cool Thanks a lot.
BrAkingNews:

I know that you know that I know that you are beautiful too.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wanna Be, Princess Pemu Flaunts Her Massive Backyard On Instagram by oesnac(m): 10:51am On Nov 09, 2014
How much ia she going to pay SEUN now so that she can Rock FP like our dear TONTO.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wanna Be, Princess Pemu Flaunts Her Massive Backyard On Instagram by Pdizzle(m): 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
Massive
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wanna Be, Princess Pemu Flaunts Her Massive Backyard On Instagram by Dreyl(m): 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
shockedshocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wanna Be, Princess Pemu Flaunts Her Massive Backyard On Instagram by datguru: 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
rattlesnake:
Ooooookadigboooooooo shocked shocked!!!!

*faints*

Rozzay sorry can't vote till I wake up

*re-faints*

*pours ice water on him *
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wanna Be, Princess Pemu Flaunts Her Massive Backyard On Instagram by rattlesnake(m): 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
datguru:

*pours ice water on him *
I pray for such as5 in my life

*faints*
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wanna Be, Princess Pemu Flaunts Her Massive Backyard On Instagram by laivwire(m): 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
n Naija. until you have RRS and Camaro, you've not arrived.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wanna Be, Princess Pemu Flaunts Her Massive Backyard On Instagram by priscaoge(f): 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
I can't stop laughing out loud @d above comments cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Nairalanders get bad mouth I swear cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy*wipes Tears* cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Fela Kuti Almost ‘chopping’ Burna Boy’s Mother Right On Stage Pops Up / Dairy Of A Kitchen Lover, Tolani Is Morning Fresh’s Official Brand Ambassador / Wedding Photos: Dangote and Otedola attend Pres. Jonathan's Daughter Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.