Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,761 members, 7,882,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:19 AM

BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm (16090 Views)

Convertible/Coupe RIDES: (BMW..Benz..Mustang..Dodge..Lambo..Camaro..Mini) & more / 2012-2016 Toks/Brandnew rides (Prado..BMW..Lexus..Benz..MDX..Range) 4d Chairmen / Clean And Cool Rides Here Click Here To View Them & Make A Choice: You Welcome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2008
hi kay pumping, i'm on my way out now, but i'll email you as soon as i arrive.
thanks
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2008
hi mr kay,
sorry for the late response, i was in New york all day yesterday so i could not get back to you.
For your gift, (drum rollllllllllllll, )
you'll be getting a beautiful brand new DIGITAL CAMERA. straight from yankee!
pictures to follow.
Thanks and i got your email as per the new pre-orders. You my ideal customer. wink
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by Hesperus(m): 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2008
Babeisme, pls,pls, pls gimme ur contact details as in phone no and email too.

These ur deals are too good to miss and i want to help spread d word to my folks in naija. Thanks.
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2008
Hi everyone,
babeisme humbly announces the close of business for the year 2008 by Friday DEC 12th 2008. However, we'll still be taking January orders in after that. Also, babeisme will be meeting (in person) some "unbelievers" and the "doubting thomases" or the "I-want-to-buy-a-car-but-i'm-so-afraid-of-being-duped" customers only by apppointment. To schedule a telephone appointment or an in-person-meeting with either babeisme herself or her sales associates, pls email us at babe_isme2@yahoo.com.
By the way, just be warned that due to latest buhahaha, all of our associates travel with Mopo and AK47s, meetings are only at our chosen venues and can only occur in broad daylight between 10am - 2pm ONLY!.
Did i ever mention i was born in LAGOS? grin. cool
email us for further enquiries.
Thanks.
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2008
@ Hesperus, my email address is babe_isme2@yahoo.com
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2008
Oh, i forgot to mention, i wasn't just born in lagos, i was born in Ajegunle, bred in Mushin olosha and grew up in Oshodi. So go figure! angry angry
smiley grin
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2008
continue feeding ur eyes pple, more pics in the making sir!
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by Emperoh(m): 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2008
waiting. . . . . . . .
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 4:31am On Dec 06, 2008
coming soon. love the suspense? tongue
i've been soo so busy but will take pics soon!
thanks for viewing!
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by itua10(m): 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2008
hi Baabeisme,
Can i get a squeaky clean 04/05 Rav 4 and whats the price tag on it?
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 4:12am On Dec 08, 2008
Hi Mr. Itua10.
For a 2004/2005 Rav 4, we'll be looking at between 2m-2.3m sir, depending all on exact specificatios. You can email me for further enquiries.
The email address is babe_isme2@yahoo.com.
Thanks, and sorry for the late response.
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by Nobody: 4:17am On Dec 08, 2008
Hi, what are the payment arrangements to deal with you?
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2008
Hi Wheelz,
my payment arrangements are pretty simple. you pay me 30% upfront and the balance is due upon inspection and receipt of your vehicle! Easy as A, B, C,
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by drekid(m): 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2008
u for change to keke maruwa? i think that will be just fine
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2008
hhmmm
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by felele(m): 1:57am On Dec 10, 2008
Babeisme, can you get me a Blue Toyota V8 LC with twin headrest DVDs for like 1.5 to 2 milla? from 2000 upwards?
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by igbonla(m): 8:30am On Dec 10, 2008
babeisme:

Oh, i forgot to mention, i wasn't just born in lagos, i was born in Ajegunle, bred in Mushin olosha and grew up in Oshodi. So go figure! angry angry
smiley grin

Bred in Mushin Olosha! ah, sista mi, wa san'wo ile! Awon ti'wa l'eyin, where make we jam!

Love your spirit, you wan make me violate the 1st principle now. We'll see how long I can hold on, but I am thinking of getting a Tacoma or Tundra, need to measure the length of my garage first.
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by gudlook(m): 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2008
Show us the Engine and Interior of this 05 odyssey.
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2008
Hi all,
sorry i've been missing in action. getting ready for my meetings (organizing the AK 47s and co) grin

@ felele, I'm sorry sir/ma'am, i can't. 2m is quite too very very verily small for even a 99 land cruiser. If you are willing to pay 2.5m, we have a deal for an 00-01 LC.

@ Igbonla, so you're my long lost brother i've been looking for. Welcome my brother. when are we having a reunion right under the mushin bridge? cheesy grin

@ gudlook, the 05 odyssey is no longer available for sale. If you want an 05 odyssey, we can get you one of even higher quality than the one above. email me at babe_isme2@yahoo.com and we'll go from there.
thanks
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 1:42am On Dec 12, 2008
The first batch of iphones have also arrived
Congratulations once again to babeisme customers who will recieve the cleanest rides in town plus the coolest phones in the world. The "almighty" iphone!
Why buy just a car from someone else, when you can buy your car from babeisme and get a free iphone, all at a cheaper price? Yes! CHEAPER PRICE.

By the way, seeing is believing so here you go,

Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 1:43am On Dec 12, 2008
The first batch of iphones have also arrived
Congratulations once again to babeisme customers who will recieve the cleanest rides in town plus the coolest phones in the world. The "almighty" iphone!
Why buy just a car from someone else, when you can buy your car from babeisme and get a free iphone, all at a cheaper price? Yes! CHEAPER PRICE.

By the way, seeing is believing so here you go,

Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 1:43am On Dec 12, 2008
eheennn
YES OH!!!

Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 1:46am On Dec 12, 2008
babeisme takes business to the next level, we don't just treat our customers like premium customers, we treat them like family!!!

Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by phammyus: 1:56am On Dec 12, 2008
Hi, how is biz? wink
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by ziontrain: 2:07am On Dec 12, 2008
@Babeisme, more vaseline to your elbow! You are truly one nairalander that should be celebrated!
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 2:27am On Dec 12, 2008
@ phammyus, business is good my brother. thanks a lot! God is excellent!!! smiley. how is business on your own end? Hope all is well?

@ Ziontrain, thanks my pastor! God bless and keep up your excellent job here too sir. wink smiley
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by felele(m): 2:35am On Dec 12, 2008
Babeisme, let's chat on yahoo. Give me a price on the car I want, plus you must give me my iphone if I buy o!
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 4:10am On Dec 12, 2008
nice chatting with you mr. felele. By God's grace, your car will be landing very shortly!
And yes, you will also be a proud owner of an IPhone. grin cheesy wink wink
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2008
higher!
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by agaba123(m): 12:20am On Dec 13, 2008
Please can someone with access to autocheck check out this VIN for me.

Babeisme please no vex say I dey distrupt your thread. Can you please help?

VIN:1HGCG564XWA177899
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by mhm(m): 1:12am On Dec 13, 2008
Babeisme,

Could you give me a quote for a 2008 Honda Accord and how long it would take to get to Nigeria if the process is started just before the christmas break.
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 6:42am On Dec 13, 2008
hi mhm,
An 08 accord will be between 3.3-3.5m depending on whether you want leather, v6 etc or not.
thanks and hope you choose babeisme, plus u get a free iphone wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Cleanest Honda End Of Discussion In Lagos - 52k Mileage - 08098508092 / Toyota Hilux 2010 / Toks 2003 Lexus ES300 with Navigation and 6 CD Loader-------SOLD-------

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.