Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,922 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

Angry And Frustrated!: How Do I Get His Attention? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry And Frustrated!: How Do I Get His Attention? (2955 Views)

Really Angry And Disappointed In My Girlfriend For Taking Alcohol / How To Make A Guy Jealous And Get His Attention / 5 Ways To Get His Attention In 72 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry And Frustrated!: How Do I Get His Attention? by Lolarez: 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2014
Hi nairalanders! A friend of mine recently confided in me about an issue which has been bothering her for sometime now. Really dint know what to tell her, so please I need your suggestions on how best to advice her. She told me she has this really good friend of hers whom she's quite close to. They've really been close for quite a long time now(no strings attached though). They used to confide in each other and also shared painful and happy moments. But one problem she has always had with him is that he is so bad in keeping up communication. Her worry now is that for sometime now, she has been the one trying to keep the friendship going. He doesn't return her calls or texts. Even her efforts at trying to see him were abortive. Most annoying of it all is that he doesn't seem to care! Always claiming he's busy. She really likes him and values their friendship but doesn't know how to get his attention! I only was able to tell her to give him some space and time hoping he will come around. Pls note that she doesn't want him as a boyfriend as she has someone she's dating and really committed to. Your constructive advice pls. Tnx

1 Like

Re: Angry And Frustrated!: How Do I Get His Attention? by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2014
she has a boyfriend?........she's mad!!! angry angry

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry And Frustrated!: How Do I Get His Attention? by Onlinebizexpert(m): 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2014
Girls and cheating

You are dating and yet hustling for another man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry And Frustrated!: How Do I Get His Attention? by derrick333(m): 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
Lol, d guy is tird of bein frendzoned ,

12 Likes

Re: Angry And Frustrated!: How Do I Get His Attention? by Anyi3(m): 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
derrick333:
Lol, d guy is tird of bein frendzoned ,

Perfect Summary.

To OP I'm sure it is you that is the so called friend. Dude probably read all the nairaland friendzone threads and decided to move on.

OP free the guy if you no wan date am

6 Likes

Re: Angry And Frustrated!: How Do I Get His Attention? by Ab025(m): 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
@op.....u just described someone "in luv".....so am surprised when u said she doesn't want him as a boyfriend, that she already has a bf.....

CONCLUSION: U and ur friend are both confused....#

6 Likes

Re: Angry And Frustrated!: How Do I Get His Attention? by Lolarez: 5:28pm On Nov 08, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:
Girls and cheating

She assured me she doesn't want to date him, but only wants them to remain good friends as it used to be.
Re: Angry And Frustrated!: How Do I Get His Attention? by Lordabas: 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2014

Tell your friend to look down at his crotch and lick her lips
If it doesn't work then d guy is dull. angry

2) go up to the guy and grab his crotch.
This must work 100% assurance cheesy
Re: Angry And Frustrated!: How Do I Get His Attention? by Lolarez: 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ab025:
@op.....u just described someone "in luv".....so am surprised when u said she doesn't want him as a boyfriend, that she already has a bf.....

Me, I'm not confused oo...wetin be my own?... and I don't think she is either cos she told me she's committed in her r/ship and is not even thinking of compromising it, but only values her friendship with the guy in question....Pls Derrick333 what makes u think I'm the person in question? I only suggestions on how to advice a friend joor!
Re: Angry And Frustrated!: How Do I Get His Attention? by Lolarez: 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
*'I only NEED suggestions...*

1 Like

Re: Angry And Frustrated!: How Do I Get His Attention? by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
Lolarez:

She assured me she doesn't want to date him, but only wants them to remain good friends as it used to be.

as the guy no come want again make she free am na!!...shuo!!! angry angry
Re: Angry And Frustrated!: How Do I Get His Attention? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
Lolarez:

Me, I'm not confused oo...wetin be my own?... and I don't think she is either cos she told me she's committed in her r/ship and is not even thinking of compromising it, but only values her friendship with the guy in question....Pls Derrick333 what makes u think I'm the person in question? I only suggestions on how to advice a friend joor!
keep quiet my friend, you are the said girl and why should you force a guy to talk to you and yet you don't want him as a boyfriend, stop contradicting yourself, abeg park well make I pass.

1 Like

Re: Angry And Frustrated!: How Do I Get His Attention? by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2014
eminentme:
keep quiet my friend, you are the said girl and why should you force a guy to talk to you and yet you don't want him as a boyfriend, stop contradicting yourself, abeg park well make I pass.

2 Likes

Re: Angry And Frustrated!: How Do I Get His Attention? by ERCROSS(m): 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2014
M unable to comprehend this...

Is it that she gets paid by the guy for being his friend
Or
What...

As in.. I jst don't understand, why will a lady want to continue being friend with a guy even as the guy is showing signs of no concern.

1 Like

Re: Angry And Frustrated!: How Do I Get His Attention? by derrick333(m): 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
Lolarez:

....Pls Derrick333 what makes u think I'm the person in question? I only suggestions on how to advice a friend joor!
I didn't say u r d persn in quest oo ,I said d dude in quest is tird of d frendzond stuff ,share ha pain ,but NA another guy de shine d Congo ,dats bad
Re: Angry And Frustrated!: How Do I Get His Attention? by skentelelady(f): 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
Lolarez:
Hi nairalanders! A friend of mine recently confided in me about an issue which has been bothering her for sometime now. Really dint know what to tell her, so please I need your suggestions on how best to advice her. She told me she has this really good friend of hers whom she's quite close to. They've really been close for quite a long time now(no strings attached though). They used to confide in each other and also shared painful and happy moments. But one problem she has always had with him is that he is so bad in keeping up communication. Her worry now is that for sometime now, she has been the one trying to keep the friendship going. He doesn't return her calls or texts. Even her efforts at trying to see him were abortive. Most annoying of it all is that he doesn't seem to care! Always claiming he's busy. She really likes him and values their friendship but doesn't know how to get his attention! I only was able to tell her to give him some space and time hoping he will come around. Pls note that she doesn't want him as a boyfriend as she has someone she's dating and really committed to. Your constructive advice pls. Tnx
Your so called friend didn't confess her real intentions to you.
She actually wants more from that guy and d so called friendship undecided
Re: Angry And Frustrated!: How Do I Get His Attention? by Onlinebizexpert(m): 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
Lolarez:

Na so e dey start
Re: Angry And Frustrated!: How Do I Get His Attention? by Emaprince: 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
Lolarez:
Pls note that she doesn't want him as a boyfriend as she has someone she's dating and really committed to. Your constructive advice pls. Tnx
this is rubbish!!!
I hope her bf gets to know this and leave her/your miserable @ss..
She/you already have a boyfriend and still wants to die ontop anotherr man..when will y'all ever be content with the men in y'all lives?..and if she/you doesn't like her/your bf,please do leave him alone and stop decieving and wasting his time!

1 Like

Re: Angry And Frustrated!: How Do I Get His Attention? by Emaprince: 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

Na so e dey start
indeed!
They will claim its just about friendship..but the minute you look away and look back again..what you will discover will amaze..I don't know why they like too much lies..
Re: Angry And Frustrated!: How Do I Get His Attention? by Lolarez: 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

as the guy no come want again make she free am na!!...shuo!!! angry angry

Ok...yea...right...that's it! quite in line with what I told...to give him space and time...tnx
Re: Angry And Frustrated!: How Do I Get His Attention? by BreezyRita(f): 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2014
She's in a committed relationship and still seeks out another man like this? As what? Huh?

She's lying joor. And what does her bf have to say? Has she even told him? If she has no ulterior motives.
Babes been lying since NL inception.! grin

1 Like

Re: Angry And Frustrated!: How Do I Get His Attention? by derrick333(m): 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2014
BreezyRita:
She's in a committed relationship and still seeks out another man like this? As what? Huh?

She's lying joor. And what does her bf have to say? Has she even told him? If she has no ulterior motives.
Babes been lying since NL inception.! grin
E de hepen wella ,wen I was stil vry young ,1 of my frnd was in frndzone2,he used2 eScot d gel 2MIT her guy sef, he wil b in d sitinroom while d gel wil go insid d bedroom wit his guy,d gel lik him so much as frnd, she dosnt v a female frnd sef
Re: Angry And Frustrated!: How Do I Get His Attention? by BreezyRita(f): 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
derrick333:

E de hepen wella ,wen I was stil vry young ,1 of my frnd was in frndzone2,he used2 eScot d gel 2MIT her guy sef, he wil b in d sitinroom while d gel wil go insid d bedroom wit his guy,d gel lik him so much as frnd, she dosnt v a female frnd sef

Abeggi! I'm not a fan of female friends. My las best friend was a guy..... But I didn't get that way with him. My bf knew him, liked him. But there's supposed to be soil privacy. I try my best not to include him in most of our outings. Two's company, but three's a crowd!

That babe in question, is lying. She wants the guy....
Re: Angry And Frustrated!: How Do I Get His Attention? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
Some girls mata iyaf taya me
Re: Angry And Frustrated!: How Do I Get His Attention? by Cashio(m): 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
friendzone alert tins
Re: Angry And Frustrated!: How Do I Get His Attention? by austine4real(m): 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:
Girls and cheating

mayb d guy hits d rght spot
Re: Angry And Frustrated!: How Do I Get His Attention? by cityhood: 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ab025:

Orun gbo.... Walai shex must be mad
For that of wish she want from him
See let me just tell you!
We guys dont waste time on any issues!!
Since he knows that she as a very good and standard relationship going on...
Then she should not blame the guy!! Again amvery sure the guy myt have tryd his best to win her!! But when he sees that all his effort is abortive then what els will you want him to do than to look else were for his own!!!
Do you think is easy just like that to friendzone for long and notyn happen!!
I respect the guys mature moves!!
Dont blame him let him be!!
And she sef should focus on her relationship than worrying on friendzoning a guy!!!
Re: Angry And Frustrated!: How Do I Get His Attention? by austine4real(m): 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
Lordabas:

Tell your friend to look down at his crotch and lick her lips
If it doesn't work then d guy is dull. angry

2) go up to the guy and grab his crotch.
This must work 100% assurance cheesy
baddest niga if d crotch burst nko?
Re: Angry And Frustrated!: How Do I Get His Attention? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
Silly thread grin

Op, You are the 'friend'.
Re: Angry And Frustrated!: How Do I Get His Attention? by knightwalker(m): 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
Friendship is not by force! My 2cent
Re: Angry And Frustrated!: How Do I Get His Attention? by derrick333(m): 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2014
D babe in question, is lying. She wants the guy.... [/i][/quote]
N u tink so ?u Neva c frendszone
Re: Angry And Frustrated!: How Do I Get His Attention? by Afrok(m): 9:07pm On Nov 08, 2014
These species of humans called women ehn can be very confused some times, imagine this babe has being friend-zoning the guy in the name of "I value our friendship", but now that the prayers of the guy's family members has started working on him, the guy has realized he has being kept in a zone where there is no network service at all (friend-zone).

Believe me, op friend (or op self) head don clear (may be d so-called boyfriend dey misbehave), now she wants to use the guy as usual under the umbrella of "close friends".

I have close female friends, it's good to and no big deal in having females as close friends but there should be limit to everything coz there are limits to things we can take as humans.

Bottom -line is, the girl was in-love with the guy and was confused but may be because of her boyfriend she hid the love under the banner of "close friends", now the love is still there and probably stronger now but the guy has probably taken a walk. I just hope and pray the guy will come around, coz I feel like cry for d girl, she's in-love.
Well the girl should keep calm, if the guy is hers as a close friend or otherwise, he'll surely come back.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bisola Of BBN Gave Tin Tall Tony A Mouth Action This Nigt / The Fishermen And The Sexy Lady. / Amber Rose Shows Off Her Full Nude Body And Exposing Her Hairy VAGINA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.