Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,948 members, 7,922,341 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 03:24 AM

Pls Which Website Can Offer Me Hosting And Domain Name For Free?? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Which Website Can Offer Me Hosting And Domain Name For Free?? (987 Views)

Which Website Company Designed And Is Currently Maintaining Jumia And Konga? / He Does Not Have Money For Hosting And Domain Name. What Should He Do? / Pls Which Website Can I Find Any Final Year Project In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Which Website Can Offer Me Hosting And Domain Name For Free?? by Whizzcute(m): 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
Pls my fellow webmasters,if you knw of any website i can go nd host my website and also get a domain name without charges,pls drop the url of the website here...tnx
Re: Pls Which Website Can Offer Me Hosting And Domain Name For Free?? by sunsas(m): 7:15am On Nov 09, 2014
Nigeria, we like free things. Let me ask you a question. Why are u online? Is it not to make money? And those people you're expecting free things from, are they not on these internet business all in the name of these money? The truth is their is no free things online. So the only free thing online is what you yourself give out to people freely.
Re: Pls Which Website Can Offer Me Hosting And Domain Name For Free?? by MSNNG(m): 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
I can assist you with free hosting.. If interested, PM me.
Re: Pls Which Website Can Offer Me Hosting And Domain Name For Free?? by Whizzcute(m): 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
MSNNG:
I can assist you with free hosting.. If interested, PM me.
ok ,im interested
Re: Pls Which Website Can Offer Me Hosting And Domain Name For Free?? by Olive64(m): 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
Buy A '.com' (dot com) Domain name now for as low as 499 Naira! Cheap isn't it? I stumbled upon this cheap webhosting site and i think it's actually great :-) . Cheap and affordable for Lazy bloggers like myself who is still stuck with the '..com' extension/subdomain of your blog. So why not make your blog more professional today at lower cost. ;-) Remember that the more professional-looking your blog url is, the better ranking you get.
No need to waste time, visit the link below:
http://clients.domainking.ng/?aff=047

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Website Can Offer Me Hosting And Domain Name For Free?? by deedat205(m): 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
try www.000webhost.com
trust me you will thank me later
Re: Pls Which Website Can Offer Me Hosting And Domain Name For Free?? by MSNNG(m): 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
Whizzcute:
ok ,im interested

Send an e-mail to contactus@moneysiteng.com for your setup. Quote your Nairaland username in your e-mail subject.
Re: Pls Which Website Can Offer Me Hosting And Domain Name For Free?? by xposedigital(m): 12:43am On Nov 10, 2014
You can try http://sitebuilderpro.co for a spin. You need to invest a little if you are serious about getting a website.
Re: Pls Which Website Can Offer Me Hosting And Domain Name For Free?? by Whizzcute(m): 5:02am On Nov 10, 2014
deedat205:
try www.000webhost.com
Re: Pls Which Website Can Offer Me Hosting And Domain Name For Free?? by Whizzcute(m): 5:02am On Nov 10, 2014
xposedigital:
You can try http://sitebuilderpro.co for a spin. You need to invest a little if you are serious about getting a website.
tnx
Re: Pls Which Website Can Offer Me Hosting And Domain Name For Free?? by Whizzcute(m): 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
deedat205:
try www.000webhost.com
Oga you don try,i want register a domain name dere ,how do i do dat?
Re: Pls Which Website Can Offer Me Hosting And Domain Name For Free?? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
Whizzcute:
Pls my fellow webmasters,if you knw of any website i can go nd host my website and also get a domain name without charges,pls drop the url of the website here...tnx
what kind of stupid question is that, how you expect something that free?

Are you really in for business or fun, if for fun, pls comot for road make people wey serious do their business.

(1) (Reply)

Blackfriday Promo .COM $0.79 || .NET $0.79 / Web Don Allow OYINBO Connect 9ja People - To Sabi PIDGIN Na The Key :) / Kindly Help !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.