Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,333 members, 7,884,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

Learn How To Make Money From Domain Name. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Learn How To Make Money From Domain Name. (560 Views)

Simple Steps To Make Real Money From Domain Names Business, FREE Report / o / New Way Of Making From Domain Names Without A Investing Even 1 Cent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Money From Domain Name. by emmydsife(m): 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2008
BREAKING NEWS
If you did not make at least #100,000 within 30days of implementing what i'm about to taech you, simple work into a police sstation and get me arrested.But if you earn one million and above within the next three month then prepare to take me out.

The secret am about to teach you is called INFOMATION PRODUCT has turned many people rich and you too could be the next person if you act NOW.

LEARN how to turn anything you know into #250,000 monthiy incomeeven if all you know is how to eat FUFU and EGUSI SOUP.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE YOU TO CREATE =MAX OF 4 DYS
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST YOU TO CREATE =ZERO NAIRA
HOW MUCH WILL YOU SELL A COPY =#5000
IMAGINE your income if 30 persons buy in 3days, #150,000
IF you dont believe here is a bonus attached for you free even b4 you pay.
LEARN HOW TO buy domain name @ $8 and resell the same day for $130 making almost 2400% profit.You can do this 4 - 5 times daily.IMAGINE WHAT YOU GET.

TO GET THIS INFORMATION PRODUCT,
pay the sum of #5000 (i.e in naira) into OCEANIC BANK ACCOUNT :0590001011472
ACCT NAME :BOLADE EMMANUEL.
AFTER your payment,text your name,e-mail add and your deposit slip number to this number 08051520852.then your package get to you in 24hrs.

THIS IS SURELY A WAY OUT OF POVERTY,

(1) (Reply)

Ago Needed / In Need Of A Website? / Web Masters/designers, Let's Talk Business [new]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.