Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,707 members, 7,879,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:26 PM

Finally , HIV Has A Cure Now - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Finally , HIV Has A Cure Now (2230 Views)

FINALLY HIV Got It Cure / Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / Finally HIV Drug Has Been Discovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally , HIV Has A Cure Now by EbiR(m): 10:05am On Nov 09, 2014
This is no joke guys , finally HIV plus people don't have to deal with the stigmatization and all again , HIV has a cure now . This is still a bit of a secret because a doctor friend of mine got the drug from a lab in the USA through his Indian friend since last month and it's not even public yet .

It's quite expensive but 100% guaranteed . The drug can only be sent to Nigeria and those in Ghana can also meet the doctor directly to get the drug . With time am sure they won't be able to hide the drug so many other african countries with get it .

I don't have much to write about this since am not a doctor or nurse , I have known this doctor for over 6years and the drug has cured about 18 people already .

I also watched a secret video when a black American was accusing the whites of creating Ebola and HIV to wipe out Africa because of the treat about Africa taking over the world soon . I dint believe it but after sometime - I asked myself this question , why will Americans send 4,000 soldiers into Africa to fight Ebola instead of doctors ? I couldn't get an answer

So I directed the question to the doctor , And he said those soldiers are already vaccinated for long that's y they are being sent ... They created a disease they cant control all lim the name of experiment and now it's killing them .

Africans make una no dey reproduce too much abeg

Visit www.stellaodoni.com I will be creating a post about the HIV drug soon . Thanks .

There is nothing too hard for God to do . Follow @stellaodoni on twitter
Re: Finally , HIV Has A Cure Now by FredDanjuma: 10:08am On Nov 09, 2014
Are you a young man or woman seeking or interested in SUGAR MUMMY, Daddy,GAY AND LESBIANS, BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADY FOR A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP?.Are you romantic,energetic,sexually active and vibrant?.Can you really satisfy a woman in bed?.Here is the opportunity for you to get connected to RICH SUGAR MUMMIES,DAD,GAY AND LESBIAN ANY WHERE IN AFRICA AND OUTSIDE AFRICA .
We await your response.
Fred Danjuman
+2347064913513
Re: Finally , HIV Has A Cure Now by Smilelo(m): 10:11am On Nov 09, 2014
EbiR:
This is no joke guys , finally HIV plus people don't have to deal with the stigmatization and all again , HIV has a cure now . This is still a bit of a secret because a doctor friend of mine got the drug from a lab in the USA through his Indian friend since last month and it's not even public yet .

It's quite expensive but 100% guaranteed . The drug can only be sent to Nigeria and those in Ghana can also meet the doctor directly to get the drug . With time am sure they won't be able to hide the drug so many other african countries with get it .

I don't have much to write about this since am not a doctor or nurse , I have known this doctor for over 6years and the drug has cured about 18 people already .

I also watched a secret video when a black American was accusing the whites of creating Ebola and HIV to wipe out Africa because of the treat about Africa taking over the world soon . I dint believe it but after sometime - I asked myself this question , why will Americans send 4,000 soldiers into Africa to fight Ebola instead of doctors ? I couldn't get an answer

So I directed the question to the doctor , And he said those soldiers are already vaccinated for long that's y they are being sent ... They created a disease they cant control all lim the name of experiment and now it's killing them .

Africans make una no dey reproduce too much abeg

Visit www.stellaodoni.com I will be creating a post about the HIV drug soon . Thanks .

There is nothing too hard for God to do . Follow @stellaodoni on twitter

Are u sure of what u are saying or is another way of April fools
Re: Finally , HIV Has A Cure Now by Stellaodoni1(f): 10:17am On Nov 09, 2014
Smilelo:

Are u sure of what u are saying or is another way of April fools
yes and this is stella Odoni . And it's no joke . I dint include any bank details to extort money from anyone . Those in Ghana can meet with the doctor directly for treatment . But can be sent to Nigeria since am a Nigerian too . But if anyone wants to meet with the doctor for treatment in Ghana . Oya . Only hotel bills lol
Re: Finally , HIV Has A Cure Now by NosaHenry(m): 10:42am On Nov 09, 2014
HIV is no longer a global threat again therefore no need to keep the drug secret. Ebola will sooner fail the secrecy of the US

2 Likes

Re: Finally , HIV Has A Cure Now by EbiR(m): 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
Yeah
Re: Finally , HIV Has A Cure Now by Smilelo(m): 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
Stellaodoni1:
yes and this is stella Odoni . And it's no joke . I dint include any bank details to extort money from anyone . Those in Ghana can meet with the doctor directly for treatment . But can be sent to Nigeria since am a Nigerian too . But if anyone wants to meet with the doctor for treatment in Ghana . Oya . Only hotel bills lol

How much u think say dem dey sell am for naira.
Re: Finally , HIV Has A Cure Now by plendil: 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
[size=25pt]100% FALSE!! AIDS HAS NO KNOWN CURE!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Finally , HIV Has A Cure Now by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
If this story is confirmed then it's welcome news, I just pray it's not a scam. Op all the same, thanks for letting us know.

1 Like

Re: Finally , HIV Has A Cure Now by Stellaodoni1(f): 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
Smilelo:

How much u think say dem dey sell am for naira.

I have no idea on that . Doc only said it's expensive . If you are serious I can pressure him to know the price
Re: Finally , HIV Has A Cure Now by Coldplay007(f): 6:58am On Jan 04, 2015
Stellaodoni1:

I have no idea on that . Doc only said it's expensive . If you are serious I can pressure him to know the price

God will forgive you.. You want to start scamming PLWHIV..
Re: Finally , HIV Has A Cure Now by mondaynelson20: 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
I am cassie let me share this testimony to the world to hear about him too this man really exit I was HIV positive over 7year I have being in medication and I try to look for cure to my problem and I go through internet doctor and I found a tradition doctor named DR.ezike I contacted him for help he give me all his laws and rule that if I get cured I should write about him and that is what am doing now, this man ask for some information about me, which I give him this man cure me from HIV what a great man thank for your help when he get the information he told me that he is about to work on it 20 to 30 minute this man email me and told me what to do for the curing which I did after all the things needed for the cure is provide the man call me in 45mins later and tell me to go for test what a great day to me I was negative thanks Dr. ezike you can Dr. ezike through his email address,drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com OR +2348167554235

(1) (Reply)

The Shock Finding Of The Micheal Jackson Autopsy / Minister Slams Uniabuja Teaching Hospital Over Woman’s Death-drs In The House! / Smelling Farts Could Help You Live Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.