Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:46 PM

What Can Single Ladies Learn From Comedian, Basketmouth's Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can Single Ladies Learn From Comedian, Basketmouth's Wife? (1256 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) / Ladies Learn From This Pics.....LEARN!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Single Ladies Learn From Comedian, Basketmouth's Wife? by contactmorak: 11:33am On Nov 09, 2014
Ace Comedian Basketmouth and wife Elsie celebrated their 4th wedding anniversary yesterday, November 6th.

The couple have been together for over 10 years and have two beautiful children together.

Something really profound caught my attention about this couple when Elsie took to one of her social media page and shared a throw back photo of her and Basketmouth together before the comedian made it big.

She shared this photo and captioned it: "Kai those days we used to put mattress on the floor in Iponri Estate...and it was still beautiful...thank you so much Lord for bringing us this far."

Elsie also wrote: "My boyfriend was ugly then sha but love didnot let me notice."

And do most ladies think Basketmouth is handsome now!

www.splendormag.com/2014/11/photo-what-can-single-ladies-learn-from.html?m=1

(Modify) (Quote)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Single Ladies Learn From Comedian, Basketmouth's Wife? by GboyegaD(m): 11:37am On Nov 09, 2014
What do we learn from this? Is it everyone who sleeps on the mat that eventually becomes successful?
BTW, where is the source?
Re: What Can Single Ladies Learn From Comedian, Basketmouth's Wife? by contactmorak: 11:43am On Nov 09, 2014
GboyegaD:
What do we learn from this? Is it everyone who sleeps on the mat that eventually becomes successful?
BTW, where is the source?
it's not about mat, it's about our ladies learning that no condition is permanent. A poor guy today can turn to a millionaire tomoro, an ugly guy can also turn to the most desired male tomoro
Re: What Can Single Ladies Learn From Comedian, Basketmouth's Wife? by Moiking(m): 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
surulere!
Re: What Can Single Ladies Learn From Comedian, Basketmouth's Wife? by Princecalm(m): 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
contactmorak:
it's not about mat, it's about our ladies learning that no condition is permanent. A poor guy today can turn to a millionaire tomoro, an ugly guy can also turn to the most desired male tomoro
a poor guy can turn to a millonaire tomorrow no doubt but how can a poor ugly guy turn out to be the most desired when he is not successful.
Re: What Can Single Ladies Learn From Comedian, Basketmouth's Wife? by GboyegaD(m): 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
contactmorak:

Even when he has no plan for how to challenge his current status quo?

1 Like

Re: What Can Single Ladies Learn From Comedian, Basketmouth's Wife? by skyladon22(f): 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
Unfortunately not all guys end up with ladies that suffer or stay with them through thick and thin

We have ladies like this but few guys like basket mouth

God will help us

2 Likes

Re: What Can Single Ladies Learn From Comedian, Basketmouth's Wife? by MrCork: 12:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
contactmorak:
Ace Comedian Basketmouth and wife Elsie celebrated their 4th wedding anniversary yesterday, November 6th.

The couple have been together for over 10 years and have two beautiful children together.

Something really profound caught my attention about this couple when Elsie took to one of her social media page and shared a throw back photo of her and Basketmouth together before the comedian made it big.

She shared this photo and captioned it: "Kai those days we used to put mattress on the floor in Iponri Estate...and it was still beautiful...thank you so much Lord for bringing us this far."

Elsie also wrote: "My boyfriend was ugly then sha but love didnot let me notice."

And do most ladies think Basketmouth is handsome now!

www.splendormag.com/2014/11/photo-what-can-single-ladies-learn-from.html?m=1

(Modify) (Quote)

. ..which wife??....bro am not sure if u one of those Homebase guys who where sunshade at night in 2014 BUT do u realiase she dak skin??.

.....or is ther somtin we are missin? (no oofense)
angry

3 Likes

Re: What Can Single Ladies Learn From Comedian, Basketmouth's Wife? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
"My boyfriend was ugly then..." lolllll smh
Re: What Can Single Ladies Learn From Comedian, Basketmouth's Wife? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
Hahahahehehehe grin The wife funny pass basket mouth shaaa.
Re: What Can Single Ladies Learn From Comedian, Basketmouth's Wife? by ghost1718(m): 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
E no fit happen for this country (naija) for a girl to stay with u like that, i remember back
Re: What Can Single Ladies Learn From Comedian, Basketmouth's Wife? by Elcemento(m): 1:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mouth basket!!! grin grin grin grin

Re: What Can Single Ladies Learn From Comedian, Basketmouth's Wife? by BreezyRita(f): 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
skyladon22:
Unfortunately not all guys end up with ladies that suffer or stay with them through thick and thin

We have ladies like this but few guys like basket mouth

God will help us
Tell him......
A faithful woman is seen when her man has nothing but a faithful guy is known when he's got everything b

(1) (Reply)

Can A Man Be "Used And Dumped" By A Woman? / I Don't Love Him And He's About To Meet My Father. Pls What Can I Do? / Why Do Girls Want What They Can't Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.