Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,073 members, 7,896,559 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 04:31 PM

Photos: Serena Williams Says Her Big Ass Wont Let Her Participate In Marathon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Serena Williams Says Her Big Ass Wont Let Her Participate In Marathon (3682 Views)

Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo / Tamilore Ojo-Martins: I'm Perfect At Sex, I Enjoy Marathon Sex (Photos) / [PHOTOS] Serena Williams And Kim K Displayed There Assets On The Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Serena Williams Says Her Big Ass Wont Let Her Participate In Marathon by MetroNob: 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
This is actually funny... That's a really big ASS she got...

When asked if she would participate in Next year's New York marathon, the world best female tennis player, Serena Williams gave the funny reply of her ass being too big, thus won't allow her to participate.

Read the question asked and her reply in the tweet below:

She was asked more questions which she gave a funny reply..

See them from link below:

http://www.metronob.com/2014/11/photos-my-ass-is-too-big-to-participate.html

Re: Photos: Serena Williams Says Her Big Ass Wont Let Her Participate In Marathon by chrislu(m): 5:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
I must admit! D booty ain't bad
Re: Photos: Serena Williams Says Her Big Ass Wont Let Her Participate In Marathon by MetroNob: 6:27am On Nov 10, 2014
chrislu:
I must admit! D booty ain't bad

she try
Re: Photos: Serena Williams Says Her Big Ass Wont Let Her Participate In Marathon by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 10, 2014

(1) (Reply)

My Funny Story Of How I Met Di'ja Of Mavin Records At Silverbird Cinema / Rukky Sanda's Backside Is Getting Bigger, Did She Get A Job Done? / Olajumoke Says Nigerians Should Quit Addressing Her As The ''ex Bread Seller''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.