Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,000 members, 7,931,444 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 05:19 AM

Quick Question: Where Is Chika Ike Getting Her Money From? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Quick Question: Where Is Chika Ike Getting Her Money From? (1693 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / How Ini Edo Spends Her Money(photos) / Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Question: Where Is Chika Ike Getting Her Money From? by sylviasilifah(f): 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
I love Chika, I really do. But she’s trying too hard..way too hard. Nollywood pays. Yes. but to afford a 24million naira boat yatch? And really, don’t feed us with the ‘she’s an ambassador’ food, it’s no more sweet. It was rumoured that one of the companies she represents paid her N20m to represent them.

So here’s my first question, is Chika Ike worth 20million? is she? She hasn’t been in any movie that created alot of buzz around the nation like Jenifa did. All she ever does is pay for publicity online, take dozen instagram photos in 5 minutes and then engages her forever submissive P.A/manager. who wouldn’t be submissive when a 5 star hotel and yatch is involved? #just asking.

Continue here; http://www.360nobs.com/2014/11/quick-question-where-is-chika-ike-getting-her-money-from/#CPTI0cBsebeAmlK3.99

1 Like

Re: Quick Question: Where Is Chika Ike Getting Her Money From? by Olypeppy(f): 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
Not ur business neither mine

1 Like

Re: Quick Question: Where Is Chika Ike Getting Her Money From? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
sylviasilifah:
I love Chika, I really do. But she’s trying too hard..way too hard. Nollywood pays. Yes. but to afford a 24million naira boat yatch? And really, don’t feed us with the ‘she’s an ambassador’ food, it’s no more sweet. It was rumoured that one of the companies she represents paid her N20m to represent them.

So here’s my first question, is Chika Ike worth 20million? is she? She hasn’t been in any movie that created alot of buzz around the nation like Jenifa did. All she ever does is pay for publicity online, take dozen instagram photos in 5 minutes and then engages her forever submissive P.A/manager. who wouldn’t be submissive when a 5 star hotel and yatch is involved? #just asking.

Continue here; http://www.360nobs.com/2014/11/quick-question-where-is-chika-ike-getting-her-money-from/#CPTI0cBsebeAmlK3.99
mate she's a woman,which means she has shop unda her. Op u too got ur own shop think bout how u gon get ur own money not dat u should be disturbin urself bout how a lady get money on nl. My advice go get ur own money. How she got her money non of ur biz

5 Likes

Re: Quick Question: Where Is Chika Ike Getting Her Money From? by Onlinebizexpert(m): 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
In btw her legs

1 Like

Re: Quick Question: Where Is Chika Ike Getting Her Money From? by Omolola1(f): 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
Okay.. I don't think it's any of your business how she gets her money or what she does and doesn't do with it lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Quick Question: Where Is Chika Ike Getting Her Money From? by SAMBARRY: 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
Op previous posters before me have given you the perfect answer-mind your business

1 Like

Re: Quick Question: Where Is Chika Ike Getting Her Money From? by Dreyl(m): 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
So u don't know she's getting all her benjamins from David mark?
Re: Quick Question: Where Is Chika Ike Getting Her Money From? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
Chai! See question... grin. There is a Senate President o!
Re: Quick Question: Where Is Chika Ike Getting Her Money From? by amakufrancis(m): 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
sylviasilifah:

From your uncle
Re: Quick Question: Where Is Chika Ike Getting Her Money From? by estheremma(f): 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
That's y she left her marriage na,runs tins

(1) (Reply)

Davido, Olamide And Burna Boy Make List Of Hottest Male Celebrities / The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone / [PHOTOS] Nadia Buari's Mom Releases Her Pregnancy Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.