Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,688 members, 7,921,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:20 AM

Next Year Jambite Sign In Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Next Year Jambite Sign In Here (896 Views)

ADEKUNLE Ajasin UNIVERSITY 2015/2016 Jambite/direct Entry Aspirants / FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! / JAMB To Begin E-testing Next Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Next Year Jambite Sign In Here by Hardar4lag(m): 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2008
If you are taking Jamb next year please sign in here
Re: Next Year Jambite Sign In Here by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2008
sign in an do what ?
Re: Next Year Jambite Sign In Here by Hardar4lag(m): 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2008
Just to discuss about hw we are going to make sure d next admission did nt pass us by
Re: Next Year Jambite Sign In Here by bogzyboy(m): 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2008
Re: Next Year Jambite Sign In Here by Hardar4lag(m): 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2008
@engr chuks u mean jamb form is 3,000 naira i stay at Ojo hw can we meet
Re: Next Year Jambite Sign In Here by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2008
Dumb asses!
Re: Next Year Jambite Sign In Here by alabi1111: 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2008
pls ineed somehelp ihave wrote jamb 4 times and iwant dis 2 be my last dat i will gain admission 08026474236
Re: Next Year Jambite Sign In Here by djkunect(m): 11:28pm On Nov 26, 2008
HELLO JAMBITES. I AM A 1ST YEAR MEDICAL STUDENT (2008/2009) IN ONE OF OUR GOVERNMENT UNIVERSITIES HERE IN NIGERIA. I HAVE THIS LITTLE SECRET TO SHARE. I HOPE IT HELPS-

1st, I want to advice you all to beleive you can only get admission (and your preferred course) by reading.  The universities are earnestly in search of bright minds that will fill the little space they have. When I realized this, (although not late in life- I got admission early) I worked on it. I read every topic in the JAMB syllabus (my 4 subjects) and I got used to the system which the university use in setting P-UME questions before the P-UME exams. I was so satisfied with my thorough knowledge on the subjects and to the glory of God I passed well in my exams (the both.) I was far above the computed cut-off mark for the school. I was chosen. Only 32 of us out of more than 2500 candidates- I wasn't an indigene.
UNIVERSITIES MUST GIVE THEIR BEST CANDIDATES ADMISSION.
Now, I want to point your attention on this- I think it's more advisable to choose a federal and state university as your first and second choice respectively when filling your form. My 2nd choice admission (a state) was positive- medicine & surgery. UNIVERSITIES (mainly state) RECOGNIZES 2ND CHOICE, DON'T ALLOW ANYONE DECIEVE YOU. But try to pass very well.

2ndly,  Clean of the mindset that admission in Nigeria is only by knowing someone, cheating or paying some people. This will lead you KNOW WHERE. I know of people that knew the provost of the college of medicine that missed admission. And note, ADMISSION RACKETEERING IS A VERY SERIOUS OFFENSE. PLEASE DON'T DO IT. Someone I heard of payed his way into my school- a 2nd year student. He was allowed to pay the school fees (you know how comparatively large that of medicine is) and other necessary fees before he was sent home. Some universities will even wait till 300L or 400L. This mindset will also prevent you from putting your best into your preparation- It really poisens your zeal.

Here I must say "GET CORRECT INFORMATION." It's your life! You are the one who wants the admission, not them. You want a good future for yourself. The may not know that. At the end of it all, they will only say "eh yah, sorry." Don't allow anyone sit somewhere and feed you with lies and stories. Update yourself with the latest and correct information everytime. You may have to go down to the school sometimes.
Be very serious during the course of your preparation. You really have to discipline yourself on many things- Association, sleep, food et al. It's just for a short time.

Lastly, PRAYER IS VERY IMPORTANT. Imagine situations like lost scripts, cancellation of centers et al. All these are beyond your control. You need God to work on your behalf.

Remember, starting early pays more.

I see you in school this coming year. I see you getting the course of your choice. It's very possible, stay positive.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me And Reply To Tunlanastar@fastermail.com, Or Tunlanastar@yahoo.com / . / Skills That Make You Good Money:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.