Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,329 members, 7,943,818 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

House Can You Confirm This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / House Can You Confirm This (962 Views)

Can Someone Please Help Me Confirm This / Pls Confirm This Message From NSCDC / Confirm This:bos/cvs.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Can You Confirm This by mamalolu: 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
I got this message now which says, In respect to your application, you are hereby invited for an interview on10\11\2014 at 84 Morgan b\stop,pakp/itire Rd mushin Lagos by 2pm Ref:HR/CGM 05.his this real.
Re: House Can You Confirm This by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
You don't need a prophet or Oracle to tell you this is scam. You shouldn't open thread for everything.
Re: House Can You Confirm This by Kpimp: 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
Na all does rubbish people wey dey market drugs
Re: House Can You Confirm This by udysweet(f): 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
As in ehn,I have lauhghed out all my fustrations of since 5 am I woke up,out just now! Thnak you for relieving the tension,I feel much better infact I'm laughing typing this.
Now to that lady,guess she's new to dis forum and also maybe just finished servin and job hunting else she'll know dos silly GNLD people ! Babe,delete d sms asap!
Godditex:
You don't need a prophet or Oracle to tell you this is scam. You shouldn't open thread for everything.
Re: House Can You Confirm This by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
udysweet:
As in ehn,I have lauhghed out all my fustrations of since 5 am I woke up,out just now! Thnak you for relieving the tension,I feel much better infact I'm laughing typing this.
Now to that lady,guess she's new to dis forum and also maybe just finished servin and job hunting else she'll know dos silly GNLD people ! Babe,delete d sms asap!
Lol! Is my post that funny? Glad to know you feel relieved.
Re: House Can You Confirm This by udysweet(f): 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
Yeah,d way u went about it so direct! Thanks jare
Godditex:
Lol! Is my post that funny? Glad to know you feel relieved.
Re: House Can You Confirm This by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
udysweet:
Yeah,d way u went about it so direct! Thanks jare
Uwc Miss!

(1) (Reply)

We Are Hiring - Afriscope Limited / Amel International Services Limited Job Vacancies (6 Positions) / HR Manager And Special Assistant Urgently Needed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.