Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,677 members, 7,968,973 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:07 PM

Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash (865 Views)

Don't Allow A Poor Person To Rise To Leadership - Myles Munroe / Olusegun Agagu’s Body Recovered In Plane Crash / Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by BrAkingNews: 6:59am On Nov 10, 2014
THE leader of Bahamas Faith Ministries, Dr Myles Munroe, and his wife Ruth have been killed in a plane crash in Grand Bahama.

#The crash took place this afternoon and killed all nine people on board the private jet. The plane reportedly struck a crane at the Grand Bahama Ship Yard, exploding on impact and crashing into the ground near a junkyard area.

#The Department of Civil Aviation reported that the plane was a Lear 36 executive jet which departed the Lynden Pindling International Airport (LPIA) for the Grand Bahama International Airport.

photo
#The plane left LPIA at 4.07pm with nine people on board and crashed while making an approach for landing at Grand Bahama International Airport at 5.10pm, the Department of Civil Aviation said.

photo
This satellite image shows inclement weather over Freeport on Sunday.

#A police on source on the island previously said two were feared dead. However, police sources later confirmed that all those on board had been killed.

#The police source also said it was believed the group was heading to a conference hosted by Pastor Munroe.

#The identities of the other people on board have not yet been confirmed.

#The statement said while the department was advised of fatalities, it was awaiting confirmation from police on if there were any survivors.

#The Grand Bahama Airport Company Crash Fire Rescue Department responded to the incident, and the Police and Bahamas Air Sea Rescue (BASRA) are presently on the scene.

#The department said a full scale investigation will start tomorrow morning at daylight, which will include the Department of Civil Aviation Aircraft Accident Investigation Prevention Unit.http://www.tribune242.com/news/2014/nov/09/least-two-dead-plane-crashes-crane-shipyard/

Another report of how the plane crashed at >>> http://www..com.ng/dr-myles-munroe-and-his-wife-dead-in-plane-crash/

Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Tikitaka(m): 7:07am On Nov 10, 2014
o death
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:09am On Nov 10, 2014
Very sad. My deepest sympathy and condolence go out to the affected families and friends. May GOD comfort them during the period of
bereavement. .... .I am saddened and in tears
of mourning.
RIP my mentor
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by kingspun(m): 7:31am On Nov 10, 2014
ENROLL IN OUR SEASONAL TRAINING PROMO, 60% FREE TRAINING, AND ALSO GET FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL BY KINGSLEY JAMES. WE ARE ALSO USING THIS MEDIUM TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OUR OLD STUDENTS AND THOSE THAT BOUGHT OUR VIDEO TUTORIALS..GET THE BEST TRAINING IN AUTOCAD 2D AND 3D, AUTOCAD P&ID, AUTOCAD PLANT D FOR OIL AND GAS, PDMS, REVIT AND 3D ANIMATION FROM KINGSLEY O.J. IN JUST 5 TO SIX CLASSES. MY TEACHING IS STRAIGHT TO THE POINT AND PRACTICAL. I AM A CERTIFIED AUTODESK TRAINER, WITH 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE, I HAVE ALSO DEVELOPED A WORLD CLASS TRAINING VIDEO IN REVIT AND AUTOCAD FOR STUDENTS WHO NEED MY TRAINING AND CAN NOT ATTEND ONE ON ONE CLASS. I WILL EXPOSE YOU TO THE SIMPLEST WAYS OF ACHIEVING SIMPLE AND COMPLEX ARCHITECTURE, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR DESIGNS, WITHOUT BORING YOU. ALL MY TRAINING COMES WITH FREE WORLD CLASS STUDENT MANUAL THAT I HAVE DEVELOPED TO ASSIST YOU EVEN AFTER THE TRAINING. NOTE: EVERY DESIGN PICTURE I PUT IS DONE BY ME, I DON'T COPY PIX FROM THE NET LIKE SOME PEOPLE DO. THATS WHY I PUT MY NAME ON THE BUILDING. CHECK FOR KINGSLEY OJ. YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN ME. ALL YOU NEED IS INTEREST AND DEDICATION, LIKE I WILL ALWAYS SAY THE REST IS HISTORY. CALL KINGSLEY ON 08185210387, OR 08035509757. YOU CAN CHAT WITH ME ON WHATS APP ON 08035509757 OR BBM 7427921D.
I CAN ALSO GIVE YOU AN ADVICE BASED ON YOUR CAREER CHOICE IN DESIGN ON HOW TO GET A JOB VERY FAST WITH AUTOCAD.
REMEMBER" PROCRASTINATION IS A THIEF OF TIME. check out our site at www.swebaggregate.com

Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by poiZon: 7:37am On Nov 10, 2014
peeksure or adonbilivit
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 10, 2014
Oh God! Can't just believe and pray it's not true. "Kingdom Principle" Preacher. ***tears***
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by seaman007: 7:47am On Nov 10, 2014
⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ for disbaning me

After so many weeks

(1) (Reply)

Why Obasanjo Hosted Tinubu, Atiku / Two Gubernatorial Candidates Emerges In Enugu State PDP Primaries. / Presidential Election 2015 (Violation of the Electoral Act 2010 & Constitution)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.