Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,910 members, 7,872,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 - Education (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 (161654 Views)

Abu Here We Come 2016/2017 / A B U , Here We Come > / Why Is It Hard To Gain Admission To University Here In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Madmathecian(m): 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
obeenah40:

you can Lie ehh, 6hours to access a question b4 solving, haba bros we no dey nursery school na

Do you even know what Combinatorics or Topology is all about?

For a maths student, they can spend hours just to understand the question alone, for a non-maths student, it can even take decades.

Also, I have nothing against that dude, you just don't understand me, it is not panadol as you framed it, but saying what has to be said.

All courses have individual difference, my claims doesn't nullify this statement, what I emphasised on what solely based on Rigour.

And Mathematics ans Physics takes that merit, as the saying goes "Biologists defer to Chemists, Chemists defer to physicists, physicists defer to Mathematicians and Mathematicians defer to God(or nature).
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Canberra55: 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
Habaa! Make una free diz case na. D mata don old na.
obeenah40:

The person that said it aint ur child or slave
You cnt jst slap someone because of ur individual difference.

Unrepentant ?

Timberland and p-caps isn't gangstar

To some people, its easier calculating than cramming and vice versa

All courses have their individual difficulty

That one na Ur Bizzness. Nobody forced u to study maths grin :-P

Haba guy dis Long post because someone asked if he could wear timberland and P-caps ??
Everybody cnt be like you and You better start accepting it now b4 its too late. We now Live in a Parallel universe where almost everything work d Opposite way.

Just concentrate on what brought you to school and stop taking panadol for other people's headache. Shikenan

One more thing, you can study any field and still maintain a social Life!!!
+ you can Lie ehh, 6hours to access a question b4 solving, haba bros we no dey nursery school na
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Aliyu333: 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
obeenah40:

The person that said it aint ur child or slave
You cnt jst slap someone because of ur individual difference.

Unrepentant ?

Timberland and p-caps isn't gangstar

To some people, its easier calculating than cramming and vice versa

All courses have their individual difficulty

That one na Ur Bizzness. Nobody forced u to study maths grin :-P

Haba guy dis Long post because someone asked if he could wear timberland and P-caps ??
Everybody cnt be like you and You better start accepting it now b4 its too late. We now Live in a Parallel universe where almost everything work d Opposite way.

Just concentrate on what brought you to school and stop taking panadol for other people's headache. Shikenan

One more thing, you can study any field and still maintain a social Life!!!
+ you can Lie ehh, 6hours to access a question b4 solving, haba bros we no dey nursery school na
what better way can i say I love this??
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Aliyu333: 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
Madmathecian:

For a maths student, they can spend hours just to understand the question alone, for a non-maths student, it can even take decades.

Also, I have nothing against that dude, you just don't understand me, it is not panadol as you framed it, but saying what has to be said.

All courses have individual difference, my claims doesn't nullify this statement, what I emphasised on what solely based on Rigour.

And Mathematics ans Physics takes that merit, as the saying goes "Biologists defer to Chemists, Chemists defer to physicists, physicists defer to Mathematicians and Mathematicians defer to God(or nature).

i get ur point maths hard die. Next post pls.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by obeenah40(m): 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
Aliyu333:
i get ur point maths hard die. Next post pls.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by obeenah40(m): 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
Madmathecian:

For a maths student, they can spend hours just to understand the question alone, for a non-maths student, it can even take decade

All courses have individual difficulties, my claims doesn't nullify this statement, what I emphasised on what solely based on Rigour.

Bro, we all understand how difficult maths is for you and how inconveniencing it is for u solving 6 hours maths problems grin grin I bet that's really frustrating. We're really sorry that you have to go through all those inconveniences

We really need to do something about ur current H.O.D asin its very inhumane what he's doing, who in his right senses will put students tru this Kinda Pressure that will make them change their name to Madmathematician.

we understand how frustration works it can make some1 pissed at everything, urs is jst around its 40% and still loading, I heard at 70% it makes someone hate the whole world entirely and at 90% it make them suicidal. Mehn such a Terrible thing

We really need a Human right lawyer to do something about ur H.O.D!

*sigh. I feel ur pain man. :-( :-(

God will see you tru. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Canberra55: 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Obinna wan kill person wit laff oo. 40% and loading...70% leads to hatred and 90 leads to suicide. Obeena,with ur inferences,i may be compelled to imagine that at 99 per cent may one might start thinking abt joining BOKO HARAM or ISIS and killing pple like SuperChickens.
obeenah40:

Bro, we all understand how difficult maths is for you and how inconveniencing it is for u solving 6 hours maths problems grin grin I bet that's really frustrating. We're really sorry that you have to go through all those inconveniences

We really need to do something about ur current H.O.D asin its very inhumane what he's doing, who in his right senses will put students tru this Kinda Pressure that will make them change their name to Madmathematician.

we understand how frustration works it can make some1 pissed at everything, urs is jst around its 40% and still loading, I heard at 70% it makes someone hate the whole world entirely and at 90% it make them suicidal. Mehn such a Terrible thing

Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
obeenah40:

GUY!!!
Stop dis Talk!!! E don the pass becareful!!

And if bashing the hunger u, tell me make i mention ARV.A !! *U kw as e d be*!! :p :p :p

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Madmathecian(m): 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
Simkreative:
GUY!!!

And if bashing the hunger u, tell me make i mention ARV.A !! *U kw as e d be*!! :p :p :p

cool
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Catalyst4real: 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
obeenah40:

Kikikikikikikiki cheesy *Falls off the chair*

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by obeenah40(m): 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
Simkreative:
GUY!!!

Lol. I didn't bash anybody ohh
I was consoling a nigga and u said I'm bashing.
Its nt fair fa. Nw u're d 1 bashing me
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
obeenah40:

Lol. I didn't bash anybody ohh I was consoling a nigga and u said I'm bashing. Its nt fair fa. Nw u're d 1 bashing me
He don do Abeg!!! sad
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Aliyu333: 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
Well this should stop brodas. lets continue what this trend is made for.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Teeboi4real(m): 10:25am On Nov 14, 2015
PLS, how can i check 2015/2016 direct entry list have bn chekn school portal nothn like DE list..
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by barackodam: 11:19am On Nov 14, 2015
Madmathecian:

I always tell my friends some things, like...

There are three categories of Gurus.

Gurus by hardwork.
Gurus by luck.
And gurus by nature/default.

You can preach to guru by hardwork, he wont even dare waste seconds let alone minutes.

But you see, those gurus by nature, as the name is, they live like we do, play games, watch soccer, live social lives, do facebook everything, and they never drop from first class. We have a handful of them in engineering, won't mention names.

In essence, he dressing flashy doesn't mean nothing, it may even make him excel, who knows.
There's a particular guy in Mech, 400 now, no one dresses as flashy as him, he however uses blings, he even follows ladies, but trust me, his 2:1 is as strong as Mech building itself.

Every one with reason to do what he or she likes or wants

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by barackodam: 11:20am On Nov 14, 2015
Teeboi4real:
PLS, how can i check 2015/2016 direct entry list have bn chekn school portal nothn like DE list..

Same portal undergrad check theirs
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by JewelBukky(f): 11:50am On Nov 14, 2015
Hello everyone, sm1 shld pls link me up wit anyone studying mass comm in ABU weda on ds thread or nt. Nd also, pls quote me if ure newly admitted into masscomm really nid ur hlp. Tnks!
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Madmathecian(m): 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
barackodam:

Cheers

Run an analysis and dialysis on my previous sentence above. I never said anything about first class, you people here are so much interested in certificates that you think you can evaluate people's intelligence based on GP score, I am not one of those people.

The 6 hours I unequivocally stated above was not meant to be correlated with studying for exams or taking a test.

You will never understand me until you delve into Number Theory, Theoretical physics, Abstract Algebra, Combinatorics and Topology.

If you parse through my previous post, I made it clear that it solely depends on the rigour of your field, the areas I mentioned above in Mathematics and Physics are areas where you'll be subjected to prove convoluted theorems, proving theorems is essential for Mathematicians and physicists alone. Not engineering or medicine.

Those simple minded Calculus and Differential equations topics you guys are taking in schools are childsplay compared to the real Mathematics.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
barackodam:

In essence, he dressing flashy doesn't mean nothing, it may even make him excel, who knows.
There's a particular guy in Mech, 400 now, no one dresses as flashy as him, he however uses blings, he even follows ladies, but trust me, his 2:1 is as strong as Mech building itself.

grin grin grin
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by tens4real(m): 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
JewelBukky:
Hello everyone, sm1 shld pls link me up wit anyone studying mass comm in ABU weda on ds thread or nt. Nd also, pls quote me if ure newly admitted into masscomm really nid ur hlp. Tnks!
we are here dear[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by barackodam: 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
Madmathecian:

Those simple minded Calculus and Differential equations topics you guys are taking in schools are childsplay compared to the real Mathematics.

I doubt if you're a real abusite and if you are, a real student of department of mathematics.

I as an engineer, I'm an applied mathematician, and a handful of maths I do during UG years, you'd only do them in Masters or PG.

I can't count how many times your own lecturers come to our department to tell us we're better than them mathematically, even times I take your so called "child's play" calculus to your departmental mate, all they say is we've not been taught, well, not like they'll ever be taught.

The so called child's play is what is used to derive formulas in Mechanics, even Electrical and civil engineers use it.

And please stop regarding my engineering like that cos last session I went to your department to pick Your highly praised abstract algebra only to be denied, on which ground? It's too cheap for engineering students.

Lastly, don't talk like that of Medicine students, cos even me an engineer still respect them.
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Sodiq3(m): 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hostel for sale. Ramat. Room of 3@an affordable price. Contact me on........0812 459 0262...
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Canberra55: 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
@Madmathecian you've made youp point sir. But please, do you have bed space for sale?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Madmathecian(m): 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
barackodam:

I doubt if you're a real abusite and if you are, a real student of department of mathematics.

I as an engineer, I'm an applied mathematician, and a handful of maths I do during UG years, you'd only do them in Masters or PG.

I can't count how many times your own lecturers come to our department to tell us we're better than them mathematically, even times I take your so called "child's play" calculus to your departmental mate, all they say is we've not been taught, well, not like they'll ever be taught.

The so called child's play is what is used to derive formulas in Mechanics, even Electrical and civil engineers use it.

And please stop regarding my engineering like that cos last session I went to your department to pick Your highly praised abstract algebra only to be denied, on which ground? It's too cheap for engineering students.

Lastly, don't talk like that of Medicine students, cos even me an engineer still respect them.
smiley

I am not disrespecting any field, I am only responsible for what I say not for what you understand from it.

Engineering and Medicine are equally challenging fields.

But you have to understand something, Doctors only makes use of tools provided to them by Chemists and Biologists, you don't see doctors in the lab studying the genome sequence.

Same way Engineers only makes use of tools provided to them by Physicists and Mathematicians, you don't see engineers in the lab proving rigorous theorems.

What I have just said is true, as for Calculus, if you think Calculus is all there is to Mathematics then I shall submit and leave you on that.

Binary Operations is still part of Abstract Algebra and it's another cheap topic off Jamb syllabus, but that is nothing but childsplay compared to the real Science behind Abstract Algebra.

I shall stop here as this discussion is equally pointless, you're beginning to even think I'm under-estimating Engineering and other Science fields,

Have a nice day.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by obeenah40(m): 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
camberra55 give me a call at your leisure. thanks
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Canberra55: 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
I'v tried your line bro. Switched off. Hit me up whenever you can.
obeenah40:
camberra55 give me a call at your leisure. thanks

Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Catalyst4real: 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
Madmathecian:

I am not disrespecting any field, I am only responsible for what I say not for what you understand from it.

Engineering and Medicine are equally challenging fields.

But you have to understand something, Doctors only makes use of tools provided to them by Chemists and Biologists, you don't see doctors in the lab studying the genome sequence.

Same way Engineers only makes use of tools provided to them by Physicists and Mathematicians, you don't see engineers in the lab proving rigorous theorems.

What I have just said is true, as for Calculus, if you think Calculus is all there is to Mathematics then I shall submit and leave you on that.

Binary Operations is still part of Abstract Algebra and it's another cheap topic off Jamb syllabus, but that is nothing but childsplay compared to the real Science behind Abstract Algebra.

I shall stop here as this discussion is equally pointless, you're beginning to even think I'm under-estimating Engineering and other Science fields,

Have a nice day.
Shut up Dude!!!
You've been blabbing Gibberish. Pointless Sentiments.
See this guy sef

With close investigation, One would find out that you didn't even fill Mathematics when you registered for jamb.

Talk about the courses you know, How can you even compare Mathematics to Engineering?
Even the years of study aren't the same.

From all your posts, you're clearly having a hard time in that department of yours.

Don't belittle other people's courses to hype yours.

And Since when is one's dressing correlative to one's intelligence.
Define intelligence by Gp or anything else, it's never by looks, disposition or dressing.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Madmathecian(m): 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
Catalyst4real:

Shut up Dude!!!

We are not fighting man, this preposterous post of yours sprungs up from hate rather than a logical approach to dialectically counter my arguments.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by JewelBukky(f): 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hey guyz! Enof of all d tlks/e-quarrel. Huh? Pls I beg u all to surrender and let peace reign.#One luv!
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Catalyst4real: 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
Madmathecian:

We are not fighting man, this preposterous post of yours sprungs up from hate rather than a logical approach to dialectically counter my arguments.

Well, everybody else tried logic, and it didn't work.
Belligerence + logic does the trick at times. wink

Chill mehn, I don't hate you, let's move on to more profitable discussions
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Madmathecian(m): 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
Catalyst4real:
Chill mehn, I don't hate you

I know.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Aliyu333: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
Catalyst4real:

Shut up Dude!!!
You've been blabbing Gibberish. Pointless Sentiments.
See this guy sef

With close investigation, One would find out that you didn't even fill Mathematics when you registered for jamb.

Talk about the courses you know, How can you even compare Mathematics to Engineering?
Even the years of study aren't the same.

From all your posts, you're clearly having a hard time in that department of yours.

Don't belittle other people's courses to hype yours.

And Since when is one's dressing correlative to one's intelligence.
Define intelligence by Gp or anything else, it's never by looks, disposition or dressing.

Lmfao The Guy Must Av Really Hit The Critical Nerve abeg c water smiley . Anyways brodas it time this matter close na.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (84) (Reply)

Unilag Admission 2018/2019 / UI 2019/2020 Postgraduate Applicants Thread / Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.