Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:34 PM

What To Do When Having A Boring Lecture??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What To Do When Having A Boring Lecture??? (878 Views)

Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN / 5 Boring Departments In Nigerian Universities / Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do When Having A Boring Lecture??? by richardohiemi: 9:41am On Nov 10, 2014
So....nairalanders what's goooood!!!!..it's Monday morning and my ass is grounded on these hard lecture theater seats....the lecturer keeps rambling about non-Hodgkins lymphoma...a real Hausa man mixing the ps and the fs....I keep on staring at the clock....time seems to have slowed...an hour seems like forever....I'm like what should I possibly do.....?first thing I do is to mentally weigh up the size of female boobs n our class....pervert ryt #lol# ....second thing is a gruesome game of table soccer with a pen and rolled paper....third is to look for the nigga with the biggest ogo! Running outta ideas what do u guys do?
Re: What To Do When Having A Boring Lecture??? by Mskrisx(f): 9:44am On Nov 10, 2014
I simply jump out through da window finish! cry
Re: What To Do When Having A Boring Lecture??? by acenazt: 9:45am On Nov 10, 2014
richardohiemi:
So....nairalanders what's goooood!!!!..it's Monday morning and my ass is grounded on these hard lecture theater seats....the lecturer keeps rambling about non-Hodgkins lymphoma...a real Hausa man mixing the ps and the fs....I keep on staring at the clock....time seems to have slowed...an hour seems like forever....I'm like what should I possibly do.....?first thing I do is to mentally weigh up the size of female boobs n our class....pervert ryt #lol# ....second thing is a gruesome game of table soccer with a pen and rolled paper....third is to look for the nigga with the biggest ogo! Running outta ideas what do u guys do?
think Bout you banging the hottest lady in the hall,or what to do with a billion dollars
Re: What To Do When Having A Boring Lecture??? by nke001: 10:06am On Nov 10, 2014
richardohiemi:

You already told yourself that the lecture is boring... Is it truely the lecture or the person who sends the message?
Why not forget about the personality and focus on the contents of the message or is it because he is not tagged a prof.?

Remember, that hard seat is a path to your future. Sit on now and in later years you will definitely sit on soft ones with profitable employment.

As for the bored lecture, ASK QUESTIONS, most lecturers will like a feedback likewise we engineers.

Thank you, as you take charge of your future... It begin NOW.
Re: What To Do When Having A Boring Lecture??? by richardohiemi: 10:09am On Nov 10, 2014
nke001:

You already told yourself that the lecture is boring... Is it truely the lecture or the person who sends the message?
Why not forget about the personality and focus on the contents of the message or is it because he is not tagged a prof.?

Remember, that hard seat is a path to your future. Sit on now and in later years you will definitely sit on soft ones with profitable employment.

As for the bored lecture, ASK QUESTIONS, most lecturers will like a feedback likewise we engineers.

Thank you, as you take charge of your future... It begin NOW.
as in for real? Who b this gwanjo guru??
Re: What To Do When Having A Boring Lecture??? by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 10, 2014
[quote
author=richardohiemi post=27880719]So....nairalanders what's
goooood!!!!..it's Monday morning and my ass is grounded on these hard
lecture theater seats....the lecturer keeps rambling about non-Hodgkins
lymphoma...a real Hausa man mixing the ps and the fs....I keep on
staring at the clock....time seems to have slowed...an hour seems like
forever....I'm like what should I possibly do.....?first thing I do is
to mentally weigh up the size of female boobs n our class....pervert ryt
#lol# ....second thing is a gruesome game of table soccer with a pen
and rolled paper....third is to look for the nigga with the biggest ogo!
Running outta ideas what do u guys do?[/quote]

And by the end of 4 or more years,you would open your mouth to spew"no job"
Better start paying attention.
Re: What To Do When Having A Boring Lecture??? by STENON(f): 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
I always remind myself that
"Although the Lecture/Lecturer may be boring, But their exam will not be boring on the exam day*

So @OP, sits well,Fall in Love with that course, be more attentive, because boring lecture/lecturer goes with Powerful Key words that Leads to Great success in the exams.
Re: What To Do When Having A Boring Lecture??? by richardohiemi: 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
Lol it's quite humorous seeing every one trying to play the good Samaritan when they all Pharisees....are you telling me there ain't that one lecture that u can't just follow...no matter how hard you try! Lol I'd kindly invite you to a radiology lecture at abu teaching hospital and watch you snore endlessly
Re: What To Do When Having A Boring Lecture??? by killercute16(m): 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
richardohiemi:
Lol it's quite humorous seeing every one trying to play the good Samaritan when they all Pharisees....are you telling me there ain't that one lecture that u can't just follow...no matter how hard you try! Lol I'd kindly invite you to a radiology lecture at abu teaching hospital and watch you snore endlessly
Everybody wants too form Mr Brain or Serious student grin......*My Advice*you can open ur books and read in the lecture room but dont allow the lecturer catch you oo.

(1) (Reply)

Logic And Clear Thought / FULL GIST Of Attempted Rape Case At FUT,Owerri. / Latest Ranking Of Top 50 Universities In Africa, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.