Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,862 members, 7,889,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:36 PM

Unfair Treatment Of Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unfair Treatment Of Ladies (2565 Views)

99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by iamord(m): 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
voodoo85:

Lots of priests in the world should be blinded for molesting little boys, for drug and alcohol using, for adultary etc.
That's a more serious issue compared to a Females code of Dressing. But we have little info to. Prosecute them because its done secretly, some of the children feel ashamed to come out. And religion brainwash.
Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by ghost1718(m): 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
voodoo85:

Just puked from your wisdom
funny
Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
iamord:

That's a more serious issue compared to a Females code of Dressing. But we have little info to. Prosecute them because its done secretly, some of the children feel ashamed to come out. And religion brainwash.

Well yh what to expect. Very gud layout of that organization and lot of money going through thats why everybody is keeping shut
Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
ghost1718:
funny

I know smiley and i know that u r still a kid which doesnt know a s...about life
Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by iamord(m): 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
voodoo85:

Well yh what to expect. Very gud layout of that organization and lot of money going through thats why everybody is keeping shut

If we are to move Forward in this part of the world and generation. The backbone of religion needs. To Be broken. you don't need to be. Religious to be morally upright. Their grip is worse off in Africa
Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
iamord:

If we are to move Forward in this part of the world and generation. The backbone of religion needs. To Be broken. you don't need to be. Religious to be morally upright. Their grip is worse off in Africa

I know whats right and wrong without religion. Its called parenting. My dad is not religious, mom kind of. And still turned out jst fine
Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by iamord(m): 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
voodoo85:

I know whats right and wrong without religion. Its called parenting. My dad is not religious, mom kind of. And still turned out jst fine

Well u are right. That's the nucleus and the foundation. And its gotten wrong there most of the times.. But u know the parents are also affected by their environment.. And the effects is what they pass on

Btw. Are u the real person in that pic?
Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by ghost1718(m): 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
voodoo85:

I know smiley and i know that u r still a kid which doesnt know a s...about life
yeah i am a kid and u be pekin, check everything i said and tell me if i am lying
Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
iamord:

Well u are right. That's the nucleus and the foundation. And its gotten wrong there most of the times.. But u know the parents are also affected by their environment.. And the effects is what they pass on

Btw. Are u the real person in that pic?

Yes.
Ofc environment affects ppl. Some say even more that your relatives when u growing. But even if u grow up and have common sense, u see what things u dont wanna feel so u dont do those things to others. Simple

1 Like

Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2014
ibnjarir93:

8 do wetin
Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
ghost1718:
yeah i am a kid and u be pekin, check everything i said and tell me if i am lying

Yes u r
Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by NaNaYaaah(f): 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hmmm tanx for yall comments
.nb: da code of dressing was just an example ..
Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by ibnjarir93(m): 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
XXXXXXXXXXX:

8 do wetin

I don't knw hw the no 8 figure went in there. I didn't even notice it untill when u called my attention to it. Nevertheless it is still regretted.
Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by ghost1718(m): 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
voodoo85:

Yes u r
oya tell us the truth
Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by Youngpo413: 6:12am On Dec 03, 2014
vizkiz:

is that a lie? undecided

I wonder
Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by Youngpo413: 7:13am On Dec 03, 2014
mikeson12:
We continue stop treating you like that till you are able to urinate into a bottle without a pinch of urine dropping. grin grin grin grin
lmao

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Date A Girl That Smokes Weed? / She Doesn't Like Condoms / 10 Interesting Facts About The Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.