Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,761 members, 7,882,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

Have You Collected Your Pvc(permanent Voters Card)? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Collected Your Pvc(permanent Voters Card)? (1051 Views)

How To Track Your PVC. (photos) / Permanent Voters Card Collection Information - INEC / Have You Collected Your Voters Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Collected Your Pvc(permanent Voters Card)? by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 10, 2014
If yes, that means you are ready to advocate the desired change you ve long for in Nigeria. And if No, that means you are still the problem of this country called Nigeria. Politics is a serious business, that can never be left in the hands of mediocre. We come online as social media commentators to criticise government, yet our simple civic responsible to address d anomalies in d system are yet to be fulfilled. If you ve NoT gotten ur card...or ready to register newly for ur voters card, then u r a Coward. A friend of mine to me, that he has nothing to do with Politics n will neva va, I felt sober n gave him an analysis that....his children sch fees; d tax he pays; d fuel prices; kerosine price; gas price; d roads he plies ; his house rent; his tithe in church....endless examples....are determined by d factor n indexes of Politics. When the unserious, wicked, callous people go into politics, it is left for we d good people to use of power of vote to scrutinise den out, but when we fail to get OUR VOTERS CARD. Are we not even worse than d callous politicians?
Another side of the coin is, will my vote count if I vote, sequence to d fact of we ve not had a credible election so far in Nigeria(aside June12). But, my answer with this dat, Rome wasn't built in a day, we can say 'cos we ve had bad election in d past, we will keep having bad elections. Developed countries were once in our shoes, but they neva gave up. Atleast, b4 we entertain this side of d argument, we must ve fulfilled our own part of VOTING. Nigeria is for evryone one of us...
NoW the Media is championing the cause of telling NIGERIANS abt d power of their PVC....but, I ve not seen NAIRALAND, of all social media platform in Nigeria, am highly disappointed. This should be a continuous process to sensitize Nigerians. U c adverts of companies here on Nairaland, but you all forget that the great importance of a free n fair election comes 2015 is a determining factor to any object (living or non-living) existing in this country. But, another mind bulging situation is the non-availability of some permanent voters card for Nigerians, some people found their photos on d list, but d card isn't there, some can't even find their cards n photo. Is INEC trying to pay some pranks on us, I mean for good 4yrs to prepare cards yet, lapses everywhere. Am not really happy, lot of Nigerians will be de-enfranchised. Well, d worse is to allow people with the temporary to vote, if they(INeC) can't get them the permanent card. But, will their vote count on the database. Prof. Jega has not even address the press on this issue, neither has any political party come out in force to tackle dis with INEC. Ordinary I.D card, that will take just 15mins to get in a Business centre....my country used 4yrs to produce without accuracy....with all d billions.
Nevertheless....let our Vote counts in 2015...
#oneLoveNigeria.....
Re: Have You Collected Your Pvc(permanent Voters Card)? by IfyAwazie(f): 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
I don't need to colect any voters card or even vote because I already know who will win come 2015 in lagos state where I stay. APC will win state while PDP will win presidency. So why bother.

(1) (Reply)

2015 - Will Nigerians Allow Jonathan To Deceive Them Again? / A Moment Of Silence Please For Our Gallant Soldiers / Angry Mob Kill Men Who Acompany Suicide Bomber In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.