Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,665 members, 7,918,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:45 PM

Multi-links Negative Billing - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Multi-links Negative Billing (630 Views)

For Sale-multi-links Usb Modem (3g Blue Broadband: Ev-do) / Multi-links Evdo Broadband Modems @ Discount Rate: Bulk-sale ...6,000/unit / My Multi-links 3g Blue Broadband Internet Modem 4sale 4 Just 6k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multi-links Negative Billing by freezze(m): 9:11am On Nov 23, 2008
Has any one been able to confirm if multilinks now operates on negative billing. as per the issue of recharge and browse. But now they even charge when you dont recharge. so whenever you recharge anytime they deduct the other days you have not recharged, ,. Please anyone with these info.
Re: Multi-links Negative Billing by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2008
freezze:

Has any one been able to confirm if multilinks now operates on negative billing. as per the issue of recharge and browse. But now they even charge when you don't recharge. so whenever you recharge anytime they deduct the other days you have not recharged, ,. Please anyone with these info.

I know you can do better than this. Write it all over again, so I can know where to address this thread!
Re: Multi-links Negative Billing by freezze(m): 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2008
Does anyone knows if multi-links is actually doing negative billing, for their internet browsing stuff. Cos I learnt that either you browse or not you must recharge and even if you dont load your phone the mone would be deducted whenever you wush to make use of it.
Re: Multi-links Negative Billing by lynxnoon(m): 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2008
multilinks hphmmm!! angry angry
u guys beta change to starcoms izap sharp sharp grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Download Yahoo Messenger And Connect To All Your Friends No Installation Needed / If Your Free Email Address Is Not Making Money For You "click Me" / How Do I Download Videos From The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.