Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,049 members, 7,919,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:42 AM

Why Certain Nigerians Hold Grudge/malice? Geeze! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Certain Nigerians Hold Grudge/malice? Geeze! (1210 Views)

Is Malice Really Bad? / The Ghana Grudge(ghana Vs Nigeria) / What People Think About Certain Reflex Behaviours. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Certain Nigerians Hold Grudge/malice? Geeze! by Cayon(f): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2008
Why Nigerians hold grudge over the Internet

I received an email telling me that you shouldn't do blah blah blah and that's why so and so don't blah blah"  Imagine people cyber hating me and don't know me personally. LMAO. hahahahha grin grin. sick people. hahahahah

To this person, i say "you kidding me right"

Let me tell you this - I DON'T hold malice or grude. . . .especially to folks I never lay eyes on.  I am not a grudge holder. In fact I may get mad for a minute but seem to let it go just as quickly. This is cyber world and you are bound to have different opinions.  Why? because of culture, race, religion, politics, gender etc.

Geeze, you folks need to wake up and smell the bush tea.  For example, this dude Davidylan  gets on my nerves sometimes but do you think i am going to lose sleep over this "internet character".  Do you think i will go to bed and wake up still mad with him?  Heck no, the moment I get off this computer my real life is in drive. When i am back on NL, its a brand new day so I am woman enough to answer/ask a question in his thread,   Why?  I forgive even though i didn't forget.  Come to think about it soometimes I might even forget.

a person holding grudge for someone over the Internet is very deluded and lacks maturity, sorry to say.  holding on to resentment, holding on to a grudge, is like eating rat poison yourself and then waiting for the rat to die.  it is poison literally to your body mind heart and soul.  so the motivation for not holding on to a grudge is for ME and my health and well-being.

Oh yea, i read recently is that physically and physiologically, hate and anger are the most destructive attitudes we can carry, when we breed hate and anger we are destroying our bodies and making ourselves ill

off to work

Peace
Re: Why Certain Nigerians Hold Grudge/malice? Geeze! by Gamine(f): 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2008

PEACE, ma sista

You need it.
Re: Why Certain Nigerians Hold Grudge/malice? Geeze! by lucabrasi(m): 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2008
@poster
AGAIN,wats with the generalization?out of every couple of thousands,theres bound to be people who take the whole cyberspace argument a little too far,how much more in a forum of well over 250,000 members from what I'm seeing on the key stats icon.ill suggest you correct your thread heading to reflect that fact,saying "why nigerians hold grudge" when only a couple of people emailed you,is overblowing issues out of proportion, i have received some emails in the past based on my stance on issues hence the reason i don't have an email on my nland page,so do many people on here, you can as well name the people that have emailed you so that they will defend themselves as they might have taken things out of context
Re: Why Certain Nigerians Hold Grudge/malice? Geeze! by iice(f): 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2008
some people do and it transcends over to internet undecided
Like a lot of things, i always say people have time!
Re: Why Certain Nigerians Hold Grudge/malice? Geeze! by Cayon(f): 12:43am On Nov 24, 2008
lucabrasi:

@poster
ill suggest you correct your thread heading to reflect that fact,saying "why nigerians hold grudge" when only a couple of people emailed you,is overblowing issues out of proportion,

You are correct.  Amended

Peace
Re: Why Certain Nigerians Hold Grudge/malice? Geeze! by KarmaMod(f): 12:45am On Nov 24, 2008
shouldnt be certain Nigerians either seeing that grudge bearing wasnt "invented" in Nigeria

Just say the name of whomever wrote the dumb email and leave Nigeria out of it
Re: Why Certain Nigerians Hold Grudge/malice? Geeze! by DavidDylan(m): 12:49am On Nov 24, 2008
Cayon:

Geeze, you folks need to wake up and smell the bush tea. For example, this dude Davidylan gets on my nerves sometimes but do you think i am going to lose sleep over this "internet character". Do you think i will go to bed and wake up still mad with him? Heck no, the moment I get off this computer my real life is in drive. When i am back on NL, its a brand new day so I am woman enough to answer/ask a question in his thread, Why? I forgive even though i didn't forget. Come to think about it soometimes I might even forget.

Are you sure you dont "keep malice"? grin
You've been singing this tune since . . .
Re: Why Certain Nigerians Hold Grudge/malice? Geeze! by H2O2: 1:00am On Nov 24, 2008
cayon stop taking your frustrations out on your keyboard.

(1) (Reply)

Is Traditional Marriage A Must? / Who Should Extend Hands First for A Handshak? The Eldest Or youngest? / PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife,olori Wuraola Visit Sultan Of Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.