Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,931 members, 7,872,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

How Beyonce And Jay-z Saved Their Marriage! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Beyonce And Jay-z Saved Their Marriage! (820 Views)

Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) / WOW !!! See How Beyonce's Family Was In 1990-- Before The Fame / Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Beyonce And Jay-z Saved Their Marriage! by smile4sam: 8:54am On Nov 11, 2014
There has been much speculation that Beyonce and Jay-Z’s marriage is on the rocks, what really happened?
Full story is here - http://ehabari.com/how-beyonce-and-jay-z-saved-their-marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Beyonce And Jay-z Saved Their Marriage! by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 11, 2014
God forgive me for what I'm about to say... but this jay z is damn ugly!! and why is he lookin' at bey like she burnt his car? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Beyonce And Jay-z Saved Their Marriage! by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 11, 2014
EroticAngelina:
God forgive me for what I'm about to say... but this jay z is damn ugly!! and why is he lookin' at bey like she burnt his car? undecided
Erotic, no kill person with laughter oh.

1 Like

Re: How Beyonce And Jay-z Saved Their Marriage! by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 11, 2014
Billyonaire:
Erotic, no kill person with laughter oh.
grin
Re: How Beyonce And Jay-z Saved Their Marriage! by Nmeri17: 12:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
EroticAngelina:

does it matter?? he's married to one of the most beautiful women in the world and yet there are thousands of studs who are not "damn ugly undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Actress Mary Uranta Dazzles For 'husband Shopping' Premiere / Denrele Shares More Photos From His Complete Fashion Magazine Shoot / Beyonce Caught Giving Jay Z Oral S**x In His Newyork Office On Dec 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.