Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,865 members, 7,889,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:53 PM

How To Annoy A Guy On Your Friend List - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Annoy A Guy On Your Friend List (1217 Views)

Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? / 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Annoy A Guy On Your Friend List by HeartMender7(m): 11:07am On Nov 11, 2014
Here are the different types of 'girly' behavior that annoys guys on your social networking list.

SECRET CAMPAIGN
"We guys are very much aware of what those secret campaigns are all about. The most common ones being the
color details of your underwear. I really don't think this is something appropriate to share with all those people in
your list. How can women think we will not get to know. These things are bound to leak out sooner than later",

GIRLIE BONDING
"All those 'we-really-need-to-catch-up' messages and the exchanging of hearts can get irritating sometimes. How
come there is so much love pouring out suddenly? I am sure they can all behave normally rather than emulate air-
kissing bimbos!"

DECODE MANIA
"There are so many women on my list who post ambiguous status messages that only their best buddies can
decipher. And to top it all, that friend will post back an 'I-know-exactly-what-you-mean' kind of comment. I mean
if they really want to discuss personal issues, why go and broadcast it in public. What are phones for? If it's a
secret, you might as well keep it. There is no need to attract undue attention unless you are really looking for
some,"

PICTURE (TOO) PERFECT
So there was a party last night, and girl, you looked drop dead gorgeous. "What amuses me the most is why do
girls get their pictures clicked in a variety of poses, angles and outfits? And then of course, when they go out on a
vacation or something like that. Why be narcissistic?"

ATTENTION SEEKING SYNDROME
"What is the most common way to get more posts on your otherwise dull wall? Simple, just write single word posts
and voila, there will be around 50 comments and some 20 likes. There is nothing more stupid than a girl posting a
sad smiley or a 'yay', and her friends jumping up and saying 'what happened' or 'awww'. Don't girls ever realize
that there must be a reason why guys never do this? We do not want to go about splashing our every minute
moods,"
Re: How To Annoy A Guy On Your Friend List by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 11, 2014
Ehhhm hmmmm

Still speechless
Re: How To Annoy A Guy On Your Friend List by Tapout(m): 11:19am On Nov 11, 2014
undecided
Re: How To Annoy A Guy On Your Friend List by luvlyoracle(m): 11:24am On Nov 11, 2014
embarassed
Re: How To Annoy A Guy On Your Friend List by Tymax(m): 11:26am On Nov 11, 2014
angry undecided
Re: How To Annoy A Guy On Your Friend List by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 11, 2014
Re: How To Annoy A Guy On Your Friend List by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 11, 2014
Me immune to all that.

You can only get me by ignoring my text only to reply after centuries.
You're as good as removed.
Re: How To Annoy A Guy On Your Friend List by BreezyRita(f): 11:48am On Nov 11, 2014
shocked
Re: How To Annoy A Guy On Your Friend List by chibwike(m): 12:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
Re: How To Annoy A Guy On Your Friend List by Tymax(m): 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
chibwike:
Nairaland
Our president
Re: How To Annoy A Guy On Your Friend List by chibwike(m): 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tymax:

Our president
Lol..for what na...was only hailing u guys
Re: How To Annoy A Guy On Your Friend List by peterpaulis(m): 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
cry .. This must be a joke
Re: How To Annoy A Guy On Your Friend List by peterpaulis(m): 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
cry .. OP haba naw which kin post be this na

(1) (Reply)

Ladies!!!!! Your Man And His Relationship With His Mum / Which Is Hard To Find? (photo) / My Girls Cousin Want To Rape Her, What Should I Do. HELP PLEASE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.