Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,521 members, 7,885,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:28 AM

Who Can Do This Joomla Job? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Can Do This Joomla Job? (1092 Views)

How To Change Admin Password In Joomla From Locahost! / Recent Joomla Hacking And Poor 9jahost / I Need A Reliable And Affordable Host For Joomla And Wordpress. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Do This Joomla Job? by CreativeWeb(m): 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
The web application will be done using joomla premium template.

The web application will have:

1. Forum where students can post questions and get comments (Kunena Joomla extension may serve).

2. A demo centre where students can learn on any chosen subject and get graded.

3. A place to see mock exam and participate on the mock exam.

4. Registration page (A user must confirm his email).

5. Login page.

6. A subscription page. Only registered members can subscribe. There should be monthly and yearly subscriptions.

7. An archive of past exam question papers in pdf.

8. There should be a scrolling daily or weekly question on the home page. A link that says, 'Answer this question' will be under the question. When clicked, the user will be taken to the forum to answer it there.

9. POst UTME questions will be posted according to the universities. For instance, when a user clicks on a university's logo, he will be take to the post utme questions of that university.

10. A contact page.

11. There will be a place a user can view solved questions of past examinations. He will be able to see only two years. To see all the years, he will have to subscribe.

12. There will be a page for downloading freebies.

13. There will be a chatting page where users can chat with any user online (FreiChat Joomla extension may serve).

Thank you.
Re: Who Can Do This Joomla Job? by clubmoney: 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
hello sir, for this type of job, we are liberty wise host will build awesome website with good functionality. i have some points to discuss. send us the full description of the job to info@libertywisehost.com or call us on 08166529544
Re: Who Can Do This Joomla Job? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
we are expert in getting you a premium joomla template from various template clubs that can do you job

pls mail
cc@webshop.com.ng

or request a quote http://webshop.com.ng/index.php/place-order
Re: Who Can Do This Joomla Job? by romzyxy(m): 11:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
hw much r u goin to pay
Re: Who Can Do This Joomla Job? by dwebdesign(m): 1:17am On Nov 12, 2014

Mobile: 08133884165

Whatsapp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

Skilled in php, mysql, css3, html5,js, joomla, wordpress, drupal, opencart.
Re: Who Can Do This Joomla Job? by CreativeWeb(m): 9:00am On Nov 12, 2014
Interested, pls send me an email at: creativewebng@gmail.com
Re: Who Can Do This Joomla Job? by eugbana: 9:44am On Nov 12, 2014
Hello, we are at Expression of Interest are Nigeria's premier software development company, located in Abuja. We will be happy if we are considered to handle this project.

You can visit www.eoilimited.com or call 07036348990 for more enquires.
Re: Who Can Do This Joomla Job? by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 12, 2014
Hello OP,

Still bidding for this project

Pls mail me at cc@webshop.com.ng

or call : 08166143577

As per your work since you did not drop your details,I have something interesting for you

Templates available for you from our template club -> http://demo.themexpert.com/?theme=eduxpert

1. Forum where students can post questions and get comments (Kunena Joomla extension may serve).

2. A demo centre where students can learn on any chosen subject and get graded...Already in the template demo

3. A place to see mock exam and participate on the mock exam....to be handled by iguru joomla component and LMS joomla component

4. Registration page (A user must confirm his email).....Peace of cake with the template demo above

5. Login page...........Peace of cake with the template demo above

6. A subscription page. Only registered members can subscribe. There should be monthly and yearly subscriptions......To be handled by payplans premium joomla template,also the iguru and LMS components have free and paid subsriptions

7. An archive of past exam question papers in pdf......easily done with the template

8. There should be a scrolling daily or weekly question on the home page. A link that says, 'Answer this question' will be under the question. When clicked, the user will be taken to the forum to answer it there....easily done with the template

9. POst UTME questions will be posted according to the universities. For instance, when a user clicks on a university's logo, he will be take to the post utme questions of that university........can be modified on the template

10. A contact page........can be included on the template

11. There will be a place a user can view solved questions of past examinations. He will be able to see only two years. To see all the years, he will have to subscribe.......[color=#990000]...can be modified on the template

12. There will be a page for downloading freebies........can be modified on the template

13. There will be a chatting page where users can chat with any user online (FreiChat Joomla extension may serve).........can be modified on the template

Thank you.

Pls note that most of the components to be used are commercial, I have some but not all and just so you know that the iguru joomla component for single domain costs about $300,so you should know how much you bid.Pls mail me at cc@webshop.com.ng

or call : 08166143577

[/b]
Re: Who Can Do This Joomla Job? by CreativeWeb(m): 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
I can only pay $100 for the project. I can give you a premium joomla template for it. Friechat and Kunena extensions FREE.
Re: Who Can Do This Joomla Job? by WebHostingPal: 11:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
CreativeWeb:
The web application will be done using joomla premium template...

All that you have listed for $100 dollars ? that's basically 26,000 Naira. You should be paying up to 100k minimum for that if you want a a quality job done.

Best of luck.
Re: Who Can Do This Joomla Job? by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 13, 2014
It is even 16,500 not euros...

Its a good project...but i think you should consider the success of your project in future....this could be an advanced myschoolcom..... by the way I'll like to see your template...then i can convince you to reco sider your price by reducing your site features...

If a program like this is well marketed..it could go places
Re: Who Can Do This Joomla Job? by 53cur3m0d3(m): 1:37am On Nov 15, 2014
U want a quality job done, spend quality money bro.

Save yourself some future heartache too
Re: Who Can Do This Joomla Job? by semasir: 8:09am On Nov 15, 2014
I am at your service...... Let's talk via 08098002051 on WhatsApp

CreativeWeb:

2. A demo centre where students can learn on any chosen subject and get graded.

3. A place to see mock exam and participate on the mock exam.

4. Registration page (A user must confirm his email).

5. Login page.

6. A subscription page. Only registered members can subscribe. There should be monthly and yearly subscriptions.

7. An archive of past exam question papers in pdf.

8. There should be a scrolling daily or weekly question on the home page. A link that says, 'Answer this question' will be under the question. When clicked, the user will be taken to the forum to answer it there.

9. POst UTME questions will be posted according to the universities. For instance, when a user clicks on a university's logo, he will be take to the post utme questions of that university.

10. A contact page.

11. There will be a place a user can view solved questions of past examinations. He will be able to see only two years. To see all the years, he will have to subscribe.

12. There will be a page for downloading freebies.

13. There will be a chatting page where users can chat with any user online (FreiChat Joomla extension may serve).

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Review Of The Best 10 Web Hosting Companies 2015 / Urgent: Need Someone To Create A Mobile App For Android And Ios / Great And Quick Guide To Building Your Own Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.