Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,187 members, 7,880,702 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:20 AM

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 (420018 Views)

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by crustypearl: 10:46pm On May 20, 2015
ControlX:

So you think by just asking the interviewers on the partners interview ish, the HR will immediately include it in our recruitment process?? Common 30watts, you're smarter than that. Lets get our info from the most reliable source available- the HR and clear this confusion this crustypearl created. By the way, if its true... then we will all have no choice grin
Na wa o! See as you guys want to bury me alive...someone else should ask them. Its no biggy..if this is the last stage, better for everyone...not trying to increase anyone's bp than its already risen smiley
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by crustypearl: 10:52pm On May 20, 2015
ednut1:
crusty only u wud hv Partner interview o. goodluck
Very funny undecided
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by TheRealAdonye(m): 5:11am On May 21, 2015
Lool. Didn't proofread. A first for me.

And I think I replied the PM. Check your mail.
ControlX:

Pay $1000 for misspelling Vernacular.
Then kindly correct yourself.

But Adonye you no try ooo. PM when i bin send dey hang since like wetin hang ontop NEPA cable. embarassed
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 7:48am On May 21, 2015
saytolz:

Seen and replied. May 21st make una come near ooo, lerrus reason together grin grin grin
Xcely:

Lol, Sending you a PM shortly. Other May 21st peeps please show up oh!!
saytolz and xcely u guyz should not forget to make the necessary enquiries. We anticipate your feed back this evening. Remember to be confident and composed all thru d interview. Wish y'all Gods favour. Cheers!
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ednut1(m): 10:12am On May 21, 2015
ControlX:

saytolz and xcely u guyz should not forget to make the necessary enquiries. We anticipate your feed back this evening. Remember to be confident and composed all thru d interview. Wish y'all Gods favour. Cheers!
guy y nt go back nd ask o hahaha. abeg let dem face der interview
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by 30watts: 10:32am On May 21, 2015
Beautiful Response smiley

ControlX you need to do as instructed pls.

ednut1:
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 11:03am On May 21, 2015
Been a silent observer, just wnt to clear the air..

There's no partner's interview after this, I asked them last week during my interview. . I asked them what the nxt stage is and when sucessful candidates will be gotten back to. The lady HR said this is the last stage and successful candidates will be gotten back to ending of June or early July....

Have lost interest in the job as they made it clear to me that the location of the job is Lagos and I can't relocate to Lagos. .. All the best y'all. smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by boobookitty: 11:06am On May 21, 2015
MarvellousGod:

There's no partner's interview after this, I asked them last week during my interview. . I asked them what the nxt stage is and when sucessful candidates will be gotten back to. The lady HR said this is the last stage and successful candidates will be gotten back to ending of June or early July....

Have lost interest in the job as they made it clear to me that the location of the job is Lagos and I can't relocate to Lagos. .. All the best y'all. smiley smiley

Ending of JUNE ke or early JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have just killed me.

Warris the meaning of this naa

I nevaesperedit to take this long oo

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by XtraSmooth404: 11:13am On May 21, 2015
MarvellousGod:

So you dey this race too? shocked grin
They have a PH office, or does it mean PH office recruits on its own? Ending of June far o sad
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 11:27am On May 21, 2015
XtraSmooth404:

So you dey this race too? shocked grin
They have a PH office, or does it mean PH office recruits on its own? Ending of June far o sad
I dey ooo, I dey hustle like you grin grin

I think they post only experienced people to Ph..

kpele, na wetin she tell me, u no go know when June go reach even..
But what were you expecting? Resumption is August/Oct, so June/early July is ideal for offer letter..

Or una fit fast and pray shaa grin grin

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 11:29am On May 21, 2015
ednut1:
30watts:
Beautiful Response smiley
ControlX you need to do as instructed pls.
Ah nor blame una... I will personally craft a letter to Mrs Adunola imploring her to include Partner's interview for us. grin

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 11:29am On May 21, 2015
boobookitty:

tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin

Focus on what you're doing at the moment and you'll be surprised at how time flies...
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Obachem(m): 11:43am On May 21, 2015
crustypearl:

She mentioned when I went for the verification test and while we where all seated in that room awaiting panel interviews, one of the candidates also confirmed it even though we were in different groups for verification... try and think back.....
I asked again and they said this is the final step in the process. No More interview whatsoever
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by XtraSmooth404: 1:03pm On May 21, 2015
Countdown things henceforth...cheesy

PwC abeg no fall my hand o *praying mode*
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by TheRealAdonye(m): 1:13pm On May 21, 2015
I was actually asked If I wanted to relocate to PH after training so I think they'll post people there.
The PH office is Assurance though.

Don't give up, Biko.

MarvellousGod:

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 21, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
I was actually asked If I wanted to relocate to PH after training so I think they'll post people there.
The PH office is Assurance though.

Don't give up, Biko.

I hope so ooo..

But I doubt. . Are you sure they weren't trying to find out if you really have the passion to relocate to Lagos?

Because they were really serious and told me Lagos was also stated in the advert. ..

I hope ur comment above becomes the reality shaa.. Thanks smiley smiley
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 21, 2015
boobookitty:

Madam, calm down. Lol

Ending of June is just a month away nah. May is virtually over already.

Ur blood just dey hot to resume. grin it is well sha.

But come o, Shey dem no get London office ni? Na dere me wan resume after training jor angry angry tongue
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by boobookitty: 4:38pm On May 21, 2015
adeaks:

Madam, calm down. Lol

Ending of June is just a month away nah. May is virtually over already.

Ur blood just dey hot to resume. grin it is well sha.

But come o, Shey dem no get London office ni? Na dere me wan resume after training jor angry angry tongue

Lmao, its true na
I wanto know sharpsharp abeg
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 21, 2015
XtraSmooth404:
Countdown things henceforth...cheesy

PwC abeg no fall my hand o
*praying mode*
Pastor Smooth. U don move ur ministry enter ds thread? grin. E be like say na here u go carry do permanent site o. grin Wetin go be d title of d crusade naa? I for like mei be grin "THAT SUCCESS MAIL MUST LAND" grin. Oya do sharp sharp fix date. I go do usher for u. grin

4 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by XtraSmooth404: 4:53pm On May 21, 2015
ControlX:

Pastor Smooth. U don move ur ministry enter ds thread? grin. E be like say na here u go carry do permanent site o. grin Wetin go be d title of d crusade naa? I for like mei be grin "THAT SUCCESS MAIL MUST LAND" grin. Oya do sharp sharp fix date. I go do usher for u. grin
What will be will be sha, no lele. Controlxx Da Usher.. No tamper with the offerings and tithe envelopes sha grin tongue
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 21, 2015
grin grin grin
XtraSmooth404:

What will be will be sha, no lele. Controlxx Da Usher.. No tamper with the offerings and tithe envelopes sha grin tongue
If dis our parole click, we go craft regret mail give those guyz for dat other parole wey don hang our hope for moon pass one year now. I dey vex. angry
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by XtraSmooth404: 6:59pm On May 21, 2015
ControlX:
grin grin grin

If dis our parole click, we go craft regret mail give those guyz for dat other parole wey don hang our hope for moon pass one year now. I dey vex. angry
I dey tells you. Make I collect this one offer letter first, lol..
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 21, 2015
xcely and saytolz hw market? Hope u guyz wowwed those admirable interviewers? grin
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Walsh14: 4:19pm On May 22, 2015
Pls did anyone get invited for a second interview
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by larryscholes: 4:21pm On May 22, 2015
I do ooooo. I don't understand Oooo.
For 27th of May by 10am

Walsh14:
Pls did anyone
get invited for a second interview
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Walsh14: 4:32pm On May 22, 2015
larryscholes:
I do ooooo. I don't understand Oooo.
For 27th of May by 10am

Me too oo..same day and time, as i see d email, shit catch me grin
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ameexy(f): 4:45pm On May 22, 2015
Walsh14:

Second interview I don't get o did u do the first
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ednut1(m): 4:51pm On May 22, 2015
nawa o. anoda interview ke
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by crustypearl: 4:52pm On May 22, 2015
Walsh14:

All the best.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Princess042(f): 4:53pm On May 22, 2015
Just go and WOW them walsh14 and larryscholes Think about your last interview, and right the wrongs
all the best guys
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Walsh14: 4:57pm On May 22, 2015
ameexy:

Second interview I don't get o did u do the first
I had interview last week in april..

Dear Candidate,

Kindly note that you have been rescheduled for a second interview at our Lagos Office

Date: Wednesday, 27 May 2015
Time: 10.00 am prompt
Venue: PricewaterhouseCoopers, 252E Muri Okunola Street Victoria Island, Lagos

We wish you success at the interviews.

Pls does anyone know whats going on..Partner interview?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by larryscholes: 5:02pm On May 22, 2015
Just did mine on Tuesday. Why us? Second chance?

Walsh14:

I had interview last week in april..

Dear Candidate,

Kindly note that you have been rescheduled for a second interview at our Lagos Office

Date: Wednesday, 27 May 2015
Time: 10.00 am prompt
Venue: PricewaterhouseCoopers, 252E Muri Okunola Street Victoria Island, Lagos

We wish you success at the interviews.

Pls does anyone know whats going on..Partner interview?

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (116) (Reply)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.