Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,310 members, 7,887,923 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:31 PM

First I Help You Open A Verified Paypal; Then You Pay Me - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / First I Help You Open A Verified Paypal; Then You Pay Me (477 Views)

I Will Grow Your Forex Account By 100% In 3 Months. Don't Pay Me Until I Deliver / Free Verified Paypal Account For Sale Get Your's Now / Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First I Help You Open A Verified Paypal; Then You Pay Me by paypalplus: 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2008
Paypal done show me pepper.

no be lie, paypal don show me pepper. i don open tire and my money don hook inside tire. no be joke. i no gree leave paypal because i work full time online and not having a paypal account means that you have to leave most of the juicy offers on the table na so i come they battle paypal de go.

finally i now have a paypal account that i can access as i like from here in Nigeria. how? i was introduced to an online company in the USĀ  specializes in opening verified paypal accounts for those who can't do it themselves. it aint cheap but it works. it takes an average of 3 days.

here is what you get;

1. a paypal account that is verified
2. so that you can access from nigeria freely they will also provide a proof of address (a foreign utility bill in your name and foreign address that they used)

once these are done you will own your own paypal account that is verified and fully operational from here (3 days).

each account will cost you $7,500 and you do not have to pay them in advance. just send me your name they will open the account in your name. when it is done and verified we will give you the password so that you can check. when you confirm that it is open and verified you then pay.

PLEASE NO PAY IN ADVANCE SO THAT YOU NO GO FEAR. PAY ME AFTER YOU HAVE CONFIRMED. DO NOT BOOK FOR AN ACCOUNT WHEN YOU ARE NOT READY OR ABLE TO PAY. YOU DEFAULT PAYMENT BY 24 HOURS AFTER IT IS OPENED AND THE PRICE GOES UP AS I WILL SELL IT AS A READY TO USE ACCOUNT TO ANOTHER.

please if you have tried to open a paypal account before with your name do not try to use it again o.

my aim was to solve my paypal problems, now i have and you can benefit too. N7,500

paypalplus

(1) (Reply)

Atamans Perfecta / Alduco Engineering Recruits Field Engineers/inspectors / Clickbank Account Opening.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.