Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,305 members, 7,904,289 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 11:24 AM

Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? (14286 Views)

She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by ghnmyu9: 9:23am On Apr 03, 2020
Today, web series are more popular then movies and peoples love to watch web series because of their unique and interesting content. So, peoples always try to watch and download all web series for free.
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by Freelane33(m): 9:35am On Apr 03, 2020
EGO
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by ghnmyu9: 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. endodontist
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by awsedr: 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
Your post is very helpful to get some effective tips to reduce weight properly. You have shared various nice photos of the same. I would like to thank you for sharing these tips. Surely I will try this at home. Keep updating more simple tips like this.  home health care service boca raton
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by natasha89: 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
A debt of gratitude is in order for posting this information. I simply need to tell you that I simply look at your site and I discover it exceptionally fascinating and educational. I can hardly wait to peruse bunches of your posts. Concrete Line Pump
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by Brunicekid(m): 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2020

I swear..... free the babe or wait for your turn, we cannot satisfy all our customers at the same time.
I gave out my old blackberry phone to my younger bro after deleting contacts, he called the next day to complain how my customers are still disturbing him even after explaining to them that he's now the owner of the phone.
Abeg e no easy ooooo...only us go attend to Customers, passengers, spectators, congregations, acquaintances, toasters, fans, friends and well wishers then finally the main guy grin abeg wait for your turn.
So, you are calling a boy "customer"
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by natasha89: 6:34pm On May 07, 2020
When a blind man bears the standard pity those who follow…. Where ignorance is bliss ‘tis folly to be wise…. Historically Black Colleges
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by nushra678: 12:19pm On May 12, 2020
This is a great high resolution screen which you have shared for the users. Making a website is not an easy task but managing a good website is really a hard work. As far as this website is concerned, I am very happy. responsibility chart
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by nimikahn: 7:16pm On May 17, 2020
When a blind man bears the standard pity those who follow…. Where ignorance is bliss ‘tis folly to be wise…. Karantina UI
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by Zaggie(m): 11:10am On May 18, 2020
Only if you're not relevant to them
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by VanillaIyce(f): 11:30am On Jun 02, 2020
justmag:
Let me start by apologizing if this has already addressed! I am sorry.

Now! I have noticed lately that most women sometimes take their precious time to reply to messages even when then message has been read. Sometimes they reply after three hours, sometimes days, weeks and so on. This has been an observation among friends and family members. Sometimes among couples as well. I don't get it! Why is this?? Would appreciate a girls input.
Sometimes some guys do not know how to start conversations.imagine someone buzzing you up for the first time with a Hi/hello even when you reply the hi/hello, they still say hi or hello again.so annoying
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by properties4sale: 11:49am On Jun 02, 2020
justmag:
Let me start by apologizing if this has already addressed! I am sorry.

Now! I have noticed lately that most women sometimes take their precious time to reply to messages even when then message has been read. Sometimes they reply after three hours, sometimes days, weeks and so on. This has been an observation among friends and family members. Sometimes among couples as well. I don't get it! Why is this?? Would appreciate a girls input.
You are not important to her, u are simply disturbing her, best way to treat such is just to delete her from your phone. You also got your self worth to preserve.

That's what I'll do anyways, I don't know about you.
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by jamsealex: 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! random chat
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by luvish: 11:20am On Dec 13, 2021
The primary stage the arrangement ought to, hypothetically, be uninfluenced by the planned power and span of the sound which is along these lines delivered. Indeed, nonetheless, so rapidly are the three stages achieved that the musician seldom has ability to think, in execution, of each stage independently.
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by aktolly54(m): 11:51am On Dec 13, 2021
Op its because you never send message like " SEND YOUR AZA" ,those idio.t will quickly reply your message with speed then you can choose to ignore that bitc.h after she reply such message. Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by Negroid001(m): 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
Take a cue bro! She ain't interested!

We meouve....
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by sarimshaikh: 8:20am On Jun 15
I'm constantly searching on the internet for posts that will help me. Too much is clearly to learn about this. I believe you created good quality items in Functions also. Keep working, congrats! Boost Traffic
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by goran3310(m): 11:53am On Jun 15
That is the shortest and surest way to stop contacting her.
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by sarimshaikh: 1:37pm On Jul 06
Regular visits listed here are the easiest method to appreciate your energy, which is why why I am going to the website everyday, searching for new, interesting info. Many, thank you  slotsvibes
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by SadEast419(m): 1:51pm On Jul 06
Most of them don't know how to read and write😊😂
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by sarimshaikh: 8:57am On Jul 07
You have made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for more information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this web site. slotsvibes
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by imagrg(m): 3:56pm On Jul 07
They don't reply when they are ridding on another guy's preek.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Was My Mother Justified To Slap My Wife? / Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) / 50 Things To Do On This valentine's Day!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.