Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Sincerely, Jonathan Is A Failure! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sincerely, Jonathan Is A Failure! (834 Views)

Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN / Does Anyone Knows Why Ibb (sap) Structural Adjustment Program Was A Failure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sincerely, Jonathan Is A Failure! by jayonpoint(m): 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
I was a very vibrant one of many supporters of Jonathan in 2010 especially during yar'adua saga and the unconstitutional redeployment of the then vice-president (Jonathan) to Mrs yar'adua kitchen cabinet.

The hostage taken of the vice-president when constitutional provision was clare as regards who shld take position as president in any event of incapacitation or death of the president. The northern power mongers was opposed overwhelmly by well-meaning nigerians all over the country, as it almost plunged the country into a chaos.

So now, I'm going to make my point.
In 2010, after been sworn in shortly after the adoption of senate doctrine of necessity to heeled the cry of nigerians. In 2011, Jonathan contested and won by overwhelmed votes even though GMB gave a gud fight but it was simply a majority and sympathy votes. No doubt, Jonathan won that election but not with the merging that was declared.

I don't like it when people just don't discuss the issues constructively.
Barely a year nigerians voted Jonathan, in 2012 January precisely, the most inhumane level of insensitive way of getting back at the people by the wicked oil subsidy removal which almost throw the country into lybia version of revolution. That is a failure and completely opposed to the plight of majority. That said, since Jonathan takes saddles of leadership as a man from a poor background and lowly place of niger-delta creek in otueke. Ever since, the same people who forbade him to ascend the highest office in Nigeria are the same that have hijacked the govt and are now swimming in corruption pool been supervise by Jonathan.

I'm privilege to be in abuja and by the virtue of my work, I can make bold to tell anyone who cares to knw that this govt of Jonathan is the corruption worst hit. The civil servants today runs business enterprise in their various ministeries and prastatals. Corruption is more pronounce in this administration without fear than in the previous administration.

Finally, Jonathan doesn't understand what leadership entails. He doesn't knw the responsibilities of a leader, lest to talk of him as a president whose obligatory responsibility is to protect life and properties of nigerian citizenry. No developed country or an egalitarian society will have Jonathan as her county mayor lest as a president. Its only in a country like Nigeria just like we already have him happy to stand infront of mediocres, hypocrites, sycophants and deceivers like all of those people and the paid crowd many of whom were convened from my area with induced 2k,3k,5k as they fall in the categories.

I urge all pls let's vote Jonathan out nt coz he doesn't deserve or have the ryt to run for the presidency bt for simply he's Incompetent nt fit to be president of Nigeria in this trying time of our national life.

For;
Jayonpoint.

6 Likes

Re: Sincerely, Jonathan Is A Failure! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2014

Re: Sincerely, Jonathan Is A Failure! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
Its the beginning of the story when apolitical no-party affiliated men come out to speak the truth. You are wise brother!
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: Sincerely, Jonathan Is A Failure! by opyscol(m): 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
Vote jonathan out and vote who in?? YOU?? Abeg go dey sell AKAMU 4 New-Benin

1 Like

Re: Sincerely, Jonathan Is A Failure! by egift(m): 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
The Zoologist cannot be trusted.

5 Likes

Re: Sincerely, Jonathan Is A Failure! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
OP, please change your topic to 'Jonathan is Failure Himself' and not Jonaadaft is a failure. That's what Jonaadaft and whatever he stands for, if at all he has any, implies.
Re: Sincerely, Jonathan Is A Failure! by Baawaa(m): 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
Day by day GEJ is losing!Jonathan,if you like go hire death people from burial ground for your rally that is not my business.
Jonathan u don lose oooh,patapata you go lose for 2015

5 Likes

Re: Sincerely, Jonathan Is A Failure! by nairalife2013(m): 11:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
Jonathan losing to who na?
Re: Sincerely, Jonathan Is A Failure! by bakry86: 11:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
Booked
Re: Sincerely, Jonathan Is A Failure! by Adindupeter: 11:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
Mcheew

1 Like

Re: Sincerely, Jonathan Is A Failure! by focus7: 12:11am On Nov 12, 2014
A big time failure.

2 Likes

Re: Sincerely, Jonathan Is A Failure! by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 12, 2014
It is obvious that people were induced,coerced,bribed and stomach-infrastructured to come to Eagles Square today owing to the fear the Buhari declaration sent into the spine of the looters

We shall sing the victory song for GMB come 2015 IJN

If by now the Jonathan camp have not realised that most non-aligned and apolitical Nigerians who voted for him out of sympathy principally because of the way he was treated by the Yar'adua cabals,or even as a result of his catchy name or due to where he comes from have lost interest in him then they are of all men the most insensitive

i was at a church function here abroad( during the reception) and was close to tears the way the Buhari phenomenon have really caught up with diverse people. 90% of the folks were defiantly in support of Buhari who they opined is the only person that can clean the augean stable in Nigeria. The 2 men who tried to fly the religious card were shushed down even by the Pastor who went around greeting people

4 Likes

Re: Sincerely, Jonathan Is A Failure! by medamillion(m): 1:10am On Nov 12, 2014
It is really pathetic that some people have already sold their future for 2k!

1 Like

Re: Sincerely, Jonathan Is A Failure! by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:01am On Nov 12, 2014
The happiest day of my life in Nigeria's political sphere was in june 8, 1998..wen the news of Lt.Gen. Sanni Abacha broke out..the wild delirium that greeted the streets of lagos has neva bin experienced b4! Hoping for a repeat, come February 14, 2015 when GMB ud be declared winner!

4 Likes

Re: Sincerely, Jonathan Is A Failure! by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 12, 2014
Has anyone noticed that IbnSultan has been silenced?
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Sincerely, Jonathan Is A Failure! by kwanKwasiyya(m): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2014
IbnSultan"Gej is a comprehensive failure

1 Like

Re: Sincerely, Jonathan Is A Failure! by Princewill1(m): 10:01am On Nov 12, 2014
Another starving slave yaning dust.So it is ur thief•nufu and buhari that are compitent? Present a better candidate and I will listen to U.
Re: Sincerely, Jonathan Is A Failure! by guttentag(m): 10:15am On Nov 12, 2014
It is only a Naive and ignorant southerner that will support Blazzident Jonathan in his Corrupt Administration

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Legal Xray Of Tambuwal’s Defection / Ekiti Govt Orders Impeached Speaker, Deputy To Return State Property / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.