Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:24 AM

What I Don't Know About Chinosxl & LSM Global Shipping - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What I Don't Know About Chinosxl & LSM Global Shipping (2148 Views)

Is There Anyone Here Using The Service of SGK Global Shipping? / 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Is LSM Global Shipping Fake?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Don't Know About Chinosxl & LSM Global Shipping by assalaamat(m): 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
I don't know the steps to be taken for him to help me ship my item from US down to Nigeria. Pls, I really need the loadown.
Re: What I Don't Know About Chinosxl & LSM Global Shipping by olaide721(m): 11:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
assalaamat:
I don't know the steps to be taken for him to help me ship my item from US down to Nigeria. Pls, I really need the loadown.

Have you registered his Us address in your ebay account as primary shipping address? If no do that first and after doing that on your opened ebay account, you can proceed to buy any thing
But Note this that your name should be in front of the contact name like this
"Your name c/o lsm global shipping"follow by the rest of the details
You can also search for his thread for picture of wht I just said now
Hope it helps
Re: What I Don't Know About Chinosxl & LSM Global Shipping by kentochi(m): 8:52am On Nov 12, 2014
Chinosxl is the best thing waiting to happen to u.
Key to him and have rest of mind.
Over ur goods from usa.
Re: What I Don't Know About Chinosxl & LSM Global Shipping by webval: 4:05pm On Jan 01, 2015
I need information regarding the status of this order.
I had ordered an item off Amazon four days ago and have since sent 4 emails Asking for confirmation of reciept as well as next steps regarding consolidation and forwarding to Nigeria.
I haven't gotten any responses so far.
I included my full contact details in the email messages sent, and i sent these emails to both sales@lsmglobaltexas@gmail.com and sales@lsmglobalshipping.com

The Item has shipped and was delivered on 30th Dec 2014

The Tracking No: 1ZW470V80345797000
The Carrier: UPS

The shipping address used :
OFILI VALENTINE OMACHONU C/O LSM GLOBAL
9101 LIPAN RD # 111
HOUSTON TEXAS 77063-5559
Re: What I Don't Know About Chinosxl & LSM Global Shipping by sunboy(m): 12:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
webval:
I had ordered an item off Amazon four days ago and have since sent 4 emails Asking for confirmation of reciept as well as next steps regarding consolidation and forwarding to Nigeria.
I included my full contact details in the email messages sent, and i sent these emails to both sales@lsmglobaltexas@gmail.com and sales@lsmglobalshipping.com
9101 LIPAN RD # 111
HOUSTON TEXAS 77063-5559

This isn't the right place to place this transaction, you can do that on his thread or better still send him a text which is the best way for me to reach him he replies promptly.
If your item is delivered be rest assured that it would be shipped to Nigeria on his next shipment that's certain automatic. or better still you can call his Lagos office or call them to get info about it, they can issue you an invoice too.
Re: What I Don't Know About Chinosxl & LSM Global Shipping by jellyfish86: 10:05am On Sep 29, 2015
webval:

9101 LIPAN RD # 111
HOUSTON TEXAS 77063-5559
9101 LIPAN RD. Address line2: STE 111. City: Houston. State TEXAS or TX. Zipcode 77063 or 77063-5559.

(1) (Reply)

Which Bank Naira Card Can Be Use To Deposit To Forex Trading Account / Your Unique Very Affordable Home/kitchen Utensils Here / Graphcard Visa Card (is It Reliable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.