Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,528 members, 7,951,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

Download New Addictive Game Called Freaking Color - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Download New Addictive Game Called Freaking Color (967 Views)

How Do I Change The Color Of A Grid In Bootstrap / Test your word knowledge in this new game called "words countdown" / Building A Startup On The Side Is Freaking Hard. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download New Addictive Game Called Freaking Color by Dpackage: 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
Hello brothers and sisters. This is a new game that was recently developed by myself and some friends and it is called "Freaking colors". The game displays different color in tiles and user have to decide the color that is been displayed. The fun part is the color might be written in blue color, but the text will say Yellow. So picking a blue tiles instead of yellow ends the game.

The game had caused a lot of rage among friends around Asia as Sweden and it is very enjoyable, a friend said, "Freaking color for freaking minds" It is addictive and enjoyable at the same time, said another. At the moment, we the developers are looking forward to see the first group to reach 500, and we are planning to give out a new smartphone...

From Doynews

"The Freaking color game might seem so easy at the first start as it shows user picking the right colors and you guess your brains understands the color routine until it all changes again and your brain send a signal of a color but your hands disagrees completely with your fingers. Before you could decide what is right, the timer bar is out."

Download the game with this link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.freakingcolor.com

Mod : I will appreciate someday if your can help push this to FP

Re: Download New Addictive Game Called Freaking Color by Dpackage: 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mod...I am a nairalander too, i just saw a post about a game of a nairalander pushed to front page.....I will appreciate if you help promote this too...This is a game for android with description...Thanks
Re: Download New Addictive Game Called Freaking Color by talk2hb1(m): 10:06am On Dec 07, 2014
Nice Game!
I have not installed it, but the concept says a lot about the app.
The concept was somehow related to psychology For testing which part of our brain is dominant. Left brain for analytic person and Right brain for the creative Person.

1 Like

Re: Download New Addictive Game Called Freaking Color by Dpackage: 6:25am On Dec 09, 2014
talk2hb1:
Nice Game!
I have not installed it, but the concept says a lot about the app.
The concept was somehow related to psychology For testing which part of our brain is dominant. Left brain for analytic person and Right brain for the creative Person.

Exactly mate, that was the concept behind it..please help share
Re: Download New Addictive Game Called Freaking Color by talk2hb1(m): 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
Dpackage:

Exactly mate, that was the concept behind it..please help share
Sure will share it on my Facebook page too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hassle-free Way To Carry Out Mailbox Migration To Another Exchange Server / I Need An It Expert With Knowledge Of Comptia A+, Network+, Ccna, Ccnp ($$$) / G3 Mobile Games Developers' Meetup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.