Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,068 members, 7,939,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

NYSC Monthly Allowance. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC Monthly Allowance. (1115 Views)

SURE- P!!! Please Pay The Monthly Allowance Of GIS Programme / Inec Ad Hoc Staff's 3-days Training Allowance / NYSC Batch C Corps Members Have Started Receiving December Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Monthly Allowance. by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 12, 2014
Sorry i put this up on this section,i hope u understand the urgency therein.I missed the clearance for November which was held on the 29 last month because i took ill few days after hearing about the death of a relative on the 25th(I didn't travel though). When i called the L.I,he said he had gone to camp that i should report to camp on the 5th for clearance.I went to camp on the 10th because i had to cover up the topic i had for the period i wasnt feeling too well only to find out the clearance list has been submitted to the Accounts dept.The L.I tried all he could to include my name but it was futile.The Deputy State co-ordinator said i wont receive my 19800 allowance because i missed the clearance.I knelt down and begged the co-ordinator to 'tamper justice with mercy', all fell on deaf ears....all my pleadings couldnt move him to help a corp member on the verge of losing his allowance.I left camp and returned home a broken man,regretting all i had done.I acknowledge my wrongs and i was resigned to accept a query if it was deemed appropriate but cutting off a full month allowance al'beit making it on the instituted 10th deadline of every month was inhumane.How do i cope without the allowance of this month? It's disturbingly sad.I want to know if there's any thing else i can do to get my November allowance,or is it gone and vanished forever? I am serving in Kano state,Takai local government.
Re: NYSC Monthly Allowance. by flyingdutchman(m): 8:06am On Nov 12, 2014
post your account detail here. But don't include your name. Only acct no and bank. I'll try to send u something this month end. F*ck Nysc!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shocker !!! Snake Withdraws Cash At Barclays Bank ATM (pics) / 5 Reasons Why You Should Quit Social Media In 2016. / WOLE SOYINKA The Interinventionist LIAR, Btw Defective Memory & The Public Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.