Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,798 members, 7,889,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:22 PM

History Is Made By Gej Or The Student Killed? Must See!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / History Is Made By Gej Or The Student Killed? Must See!!!! (789 Views)

Oba Sijuwade’s Place In History Is Assured, Says Buhari / Pics: See Buhari In A Train Provided By GEJ. / Who Is Better At Leadership? GEJ Or Yar'adua. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

History Is Made By Gej Or The Student Killed? Must See!!!! by onlykay(m): 6:52am On Nov 12, 2014
THESE IS MADNESS ALL IN THE NAME OF POLITICS

https://www.nairaland.com/1992774/right-see-anything-wrong

Re: History Is Made By Gej Or The Student Killed? Must See!!!! by COvo(m): 6:57am On Nov 12, 2014
I comment my reserve.

1 Like

Re: History Is Made By Gej Or The Student Killed? Must See!!!! by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 12, 2014
Saw this on guardian newspaper too but at least they used different front covers. This Nigeria matter don't tire me fa angry
Re: History Is Made By Gej Or The Student Killed? Must See!!!! by davdandam(m): 7:49am On Nov 12, 2014
Who knows
Re: History Is Made By Gej Or The Student Killed? Must See!!!! by bitterpenis(m): 8:16am On Nov 12, 2014
Yes history is made by being insensitive to Nigerians, to the people in the north where there is no security of lives and properties, where terror is unleashed almost if not on a daily basis, yet the president does not seem it fit to address Nigerians, beef up security in the north, instead his safety is paramount to that of his subjects, beefs up security the day before and during is declaration.....its so disheartening because he knows who is behind boko haram, he acknowledge this in the past, late Azazi said so before he was killed, how I wish he could damn the consequence as he doesn't give a damn with his assets declaration, defeat boko haram and score a huge political point

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Vs Nigerian Army . Who Are The Real Victors And Vanquished / Without Security, There Is No Govt. - GEJ / The Last Emperor Of The Inca: Religion, Deceit And Colonization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.