Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,469 members, 7,894,983 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 07:12 PM

What Do Our Ladies/girls Deserve Nowadays? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Our Ladies/girls Deserve Nowadays? (1163 Views)

How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Our Ladies/girls Deserve Nowadays? by guyANDROID1: 10:03am On Nov 12, 2014
The other day, I saw a thread on FrontPage on how guys shouldn't pamper or over pamper a lady.

I read so many comments from both the men and the ladies. But what baffles me most is how girls keep using the word " I deserve it" Not only from this thread that this words always spring up from ladies. In almost any topic about relationship and romance here on nairaland, I do come across that word " I deserve it"

Ladies want gender equality but they are not ready to add to the mans life positively, they want the man to provide everything from pant to even pampers. To the extent, if possible they would demand their boyfriend/husband should be bathing them, cooking for them and do all sort of ladies core every damn time.

Some of them will not even give a damn when your birthday is coming up much less sent you a birthday message nor give you birthday gifts. No good morning nor goodnight message. No "I love you first" from them because it is the mans' duties to say that word "I love you" first.

My questions now is; what do you girls/ladies deserve all the time in a relationship when you ain't adding any thing positive to the mans life?

Your opinion needed but no insult coz we just want to know what you deserve all the time.

Re: What Do Our Ladies/girls Deserve Nowadays? by chrismmm: 10:11am On Nov 12, 2014
all they deserve is fu.c.king, hard fu.c.k. Whores.
Re: What Do Our Ladies/girls Deserve Nowadays? by Raymysterio(m): 10:22am On Nov 12, 2014
They deserved to be treated as ladies
Re: What Do Our Ladies/girls Deserve Nowadays? by guyANDROID1: 10:30am On Nov 12, 2014
Raymysterio:
They deserved to be treated as ladies

In what way man?
Re: What Do Our Ladies/girls Deserve Nowadays? by guyANDROID1: 10:31am On Nov 12, 2014
chrismmm:
all they deserve is fu.c.king, hard fu.c.k. Whores.

Both gender enjoys that.
Re: What Do Our Ladies/girls Deserve Nowadays? by AfricanApple(f): 10:52am On Nov 12, 2014
men and women deserves same thing.
I'm sure dat did not answer u question

op, if u date a girl who cannot reciprocate all theose things dat helps a relationship to grow, u should just take a humble and 'waka'
Re: What Do Our Ladies/girls Deserve Nowadays? by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 12, 2014
It depend on the type of girls you meet
Some will make you happy wgile some will make you sad.
Re: What Do Our Ladies/girls Deserve Nowadays? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
mizzkeji44:
It depend on the type of girls you meet
Some will make you happy wgile some will make you sad.
I laugh!
Re: What Do Our Ladies/girls Deserve Nowadays? by yinkablue(m): 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
U bleeped THEM ALLLLLL. PUSHED THEM OUT because DEY FUCKING USELESS THING
Re: What Do Our Ladies/girls Deserve Nowadays? by yinkablue(m): 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
U bleeped THEM ALL N PUSHED THEM OUT OF THE DOOR

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Attraction Is Real Even When In Love / On The Poser For The Night, I'm Asking: / How To Know A Girl Native Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.