Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,933 members, 7,946,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:42 AM

Health Workers Shut Down NAFDAC - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Workers Shut Down NAFDAC (18723 Views)

Dr. Paul Orhii Leaves NAFDAC In An Emotional Ceremony (photos / All Health Workers Can Now Be Consultants-fg / Breaking!! Six More Health Workers Infected With EBOLA!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Health Workers Shut Down NAFDAC by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 7:27am On Nov 13, 2014
My igbo brother go be like
Re: Health Workers Shut Down NAFDAC by Samgreguc(m): 7:31am On Nov 13, 2014
sunnyshayne:
OP your facts are totally wrong.

Nobody is owed salary in nafdac. The issue in the agency is about 2013 13month salary christmas bonus, non skipping of CONRAISS 10, delay in payment of staff claims.

These and other issues are not peculiar to nafdac alone it cut across most MDAs.

Anyone who is a civil servant in this forum will understand that the budget is badly being implemented, MDAs in most cases end up without allocation yet they pay salaries. How many of them pay allowances sef?

Dora did her best but she is human who cannot live forever. Government must continue, most people should ask questions before commenting atleast.

Anyone who wish can go to nafdac lab Oshodi and see full directorates working in containers, this has been their condition even when Dora was the DG but Paul Orhii has acquired a new office for staff at Isolo.

The buying and renovation of this massive building at Isolo has drained the agencys little IGR hence staff claims cannot be paid.

NAFDAC is a public institution where any well meaning Nigerian who feels concerned can enter and ask questions, please.
please enlighten me on CONRAISSE.
Re: Health Workers Shut Down NAFDAC by adedayourt(m): 7:31am On Nov 13, 2014
No be today

It af tey
Re: Health Workers Shut Down NAFDAC by Samgreguc(m): 7:39am On Nov 13, 2014
Obimuodawayi:
The problem of NAFDAC is man made, you cannot be building houses at the detriment of the welfare of the staff that are generating the money at the expense of the lives day and night. But the so called DG does not cut the allowances of his numerous babes. NAFDAC staff does not work as Civil servant, at time I wonder if some of them go hom, because if you get there you"ll see piles of work on tables for few people to do and when the work is too much the people starts breaking down. No where have I heard that as one is progressing in level your salary is decreasing. Such is the case of NAFDAC. Ask anybody, for the past two years now huge amount have being cut off from the staff salaries due to change from CONHESS to CONRAISS salary structure. As a visitor to the Agency almost on a daily basis, you see NAFDAC staff begging for money to transport or feed at times. Which was not so before. I know this and thats why am saying this. I see them, I hear them and i stand or seat to observe. Some younger officers that where employed two to three years ago were sent on training abroad while the senior officers in the same office having sleepless night on piles of files with them have not even gone on local training not to say abroad. You know Man-Know-Man syndrom.
I don't blame the Physian Paul Orhi, I blame his ignorance of what really the Pharmacist and others passed through in school.
And pls, can you explain the CONHESS and CONRAISS thing?
Re: Health Workers Shut Down NAFDAC by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 13, 2014
QMark:
Does anyone know where fake drugs are made in China?
So you can import? who knows? you may fall sick and end up using them
Re: Health Workers Shut Down NAFDAC by solidifi: 8:33am On Nov 13, 2014
Oh! I remember Madam NAFDAC, Prof. Mrs. Dora Akunyili. May her courageous soul continue to relax cooooooooooooool AMEN. This never happened in her memorable time. Adieu good woman.
Re: Health Workers Shut Down NAFDAC by GoodMuyis(m): 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
Thank God oooo
make i go start my Yoghurt Business, nobody to intimidate me
Re: Health Workers Shut Down NAFDAC by Aslawish(m): 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
They are enbarking on strike because Ameachi, Fashola, Oshomole and Okolocha rufuse to pay thier salaries.
Re: Health Workers Shut Down NAFDAC by knowledge4(m): 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
N.A.F.D.A.C. on strike?
That is a license for adulterates to operate oh
Why now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Epilepsy A Contagious Disease? / The Menace Of Quack Nurses, My Experience / Lady Loses Friend At LUTH Because There Was No Bed Space And Consultants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.