Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,057 members, 7,949,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:31 PM

Windows 8 Free Download - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Windows 8 Free Download (1069 Views)

Ebola Android App Now Avaliable For Free Download / How To Turn Your Windows 8 PC Into A Wi-fi Hot Spot / Secure Windows 8: Secure Boot, Factory Reset And Refresh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Windows 8 Free Download by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
several versions of windows has been in use in the previous years but none of them has ever had the high and grate taste of superiority at which windows 8 has, On 8 there are loot of new thing you have to learn and these things make the whole new look become more exciting to its first time users and returning users.

How to download windows 8
To get this app you will have to visit Microsoft website or make use of this link http://www.edumacro.com/windows-8-free-download to download it faster on your device, to get the full version.

RELATED POSTS

1. Google chrome latest version download

2. Windows 7 service pack 1

3. Mozilla Firefox latest version

4. Mozilla Firefox for windows 7
Re: Windows 8 Free Download by abnsugbe: 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
AM A WINDOW 8 LOVER BUT JUST AFTER 3 DAYS OF INSTALLING IT TO MY PC,I WAS TOLD THAT MY MUSIC PLAYER IS OUTDATED,SINCE THEN I VE BEEN TRYING TO DOWNLOAD NEW ONE FROM MICROSOFT STORE,BUT ALL TO TO AVAIL....ANY SOLUTION?
Re: Windows 8 Free Download by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
You have to first of all uninstall windows media player, after that install a fresh copy
uninstall windows media player using this guide below

Click Start, click Run, type %windir%\$ntUninstallwmp11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe, and then click OK.
Click Next, and then click Finish.

(1) (Reply)

Lo And Behold The Founder Of Mozilla Firefox (pix), What A Perfect Fitting / Anybody With Sharepoint Experience? / Phone Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.