Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,430 members, 7,932,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 06:23 AM

Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) (9675 Views)

Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) / Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri / A Friend View On Nigeria Female Sucide Bombers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by waternogetemeny: 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
It would be an under statement if i said that i dont want to see these people in Aso Rock until they first become human.

This is wat oil money cause. They have been helping themselves for too long to other peoples money now they send their poor to die, in attempt to blackmail their way to power

Shame!!!
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
corisande:

Who is this?
Please leave my name out of your whatever
Blah blah blah...You called me a dog, and I got mine back. So press shift. I mean like right now. cool

1 Like

Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by corisande: 6:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
CoolHunk:

Blah blah blah...You called me a dog, and I got mine back. So press shift. I mean like right now. cool

lol
hahahaha
I remember from the other thread
I didn't mean you to be a dog
what I meant was that dogs have sharp smell

sorry
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by Soneh(m): 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
mtcheew. see her long mouth like my dog
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by BABSIN(m): 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
Brain washing seem to be the easiest thing to do this days. Hope is what keep a man alive and keep the light of his/her struggle burning. We enjoy and struggle for existence because we have the hope that our life will get better if our effort is crown with success. Rich men will never want to die especially when they have tasted and see the goodies of this present world. All you need to do to indoctrinate someone to go suicidal is to switch the hope for the good of this present world to illusion and mirage that may never come and make them see that all attainable goodness and success lies in the hereafter and that the only thing preventing that person from that goodness is the barrier between this present world and the life-after which is DEATH. By so doing that person switches his/her mind to the realm of the life-after and desperately and selfishly yearn for death. They become so selfish in their quest for this new hope same way others seem selfish and desperate for the goodness and success of this present world as well. The same urge and desperation in some people that will not hesitate to kill or exterminate life fo to enjoy this present life will also burn in the mind of those yearning for the suicide mission, more so that their believes are back with shallow interpretation of divine scriptures.

Make no mistake we have all been brainwash through different medium and toward different goal but our level of desperation differs. When a so called man to God tells you that before DECEMBER, you shall be a billionaire, and you know in you that your meagre salary may not achieve
that and suddenly all in the name of miracle an opportunity to embezzle a contract fund of a project that world determine the existence of generations and generations to come sail through your way and you suddenly cash up such opportunity believing that it the prophesied miracle without looking at the consequence on generations that may go into extinction, I tell you that you are as devilish ,desperate and selfish as a suicide bomber.

Look down and into the riches of fellow kindred, you shall see the blood of innocent soul. Only God know who embezzle Nepa fund, Road Fund, Health Fund, Aviation Fund, Agriculture Fund, Pension funds. I tell they are already in the house of GOD giving Testimony and thanks- Giving for the goodness of their lives.
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
Adetula1:
someone from the school.i still have more

Post them na. Plz hurry! I dey wait.
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by BABSIN(m): 6:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
BABSIN:
Brain washing seem to be the easiest thing to do this days. Hope is what keep a man alive and keep the light of his/her struggle burning. We enjoy and struggle for existence because we have the hope that our life will get better if our effort is crown with success. Rich men will never want to die especially when they have tasted and see the goodies of this present world. All you need to do to indoctrinate someone to go suicidal is to switch the hope for the good of this present world to illusion and mirage that may never come and make them see that all attainable goodness and success lies in the hereafter and that the only thing preventing that person from that goodness is the barrier between this present world and the life-after which is DEATH. By so doing that person switches his/her mind to the realm of the life-after and desperately and selfishly yearn for death. They become so selfish in their quest for this new hope same way others seem selfish and desperate for the goodness and success of this present world as well. The same urge and desperation in some people that will not hesitate to kill or exterminate life fo to enjoy this present life will also burn in the mind of those yearning for the suicide mission, more so that their believes are back with shallow interpretation of divine scriptures.

Make no mistake we have all been brainwash through different medium and toward different goal but our level of desperation differs. When a so called man to God tells you that before DECEMBER, you shall be a billionaire, and you know in you that your meagre salary may not achieve
that and suddenly all in the name of miracle an opportunity to embezzle a contract fund of a project that would determine the existence of generations and generations to come sail through your way and you suddenly cash up such opportunity believing that it the prophesied miracle without looking at the consequence on generations that may go into extinction, I tell you that you are as devilish ,desperate and selfish as a suicide bomber.

Look down into the riches of fellow kindred, you shall see the blood of innocent souls. Only God know who embezzled Nepa fund, Road Fund, Health Fund, Aviation Fund, Agriculture Fund, Pension funds etc. I tell they are already in the house of GOD giving Testimony and thanks- Giving for the goodness of their lives.
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by Osama10(m): 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by tomakint: 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
kennygee:

Dear Lord,

Is this real?

shocked
Definitely not photoshopped!
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by Krak(m): 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
Zedric:
That obviously isn't the woman/girl. The body still looks too "fresh" 4 someone that came in direct contact with the heat from the bomb

What body. Did you see any body remaining?

Cant you see that the whole torso is gone?
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by Krak(m): 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
BlackTechnology:
This looks like a woman in her 40s

She looks matured enough to know when she is brain washed.

I disagree with your assertion.

She looks like a young girl in he late teens or early to mid twenties.
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by stinggy(m): 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
Adetula1:
my question is 'what would be her reward'

72 macho men waiting to phuck her I guess
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
Krak:

What body. Did you see any body remaining?

Cant you see that the whole torso is gone?

Yes, the initial force tore the body into 2 but there's no way either side of the body could survive being charred. The heat would have torn the body to crispy dry mass not that image
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by Krak(m): 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
Zedric:

Yes, the initial force tore the body into 2 but there's no way either side of the body could survive being charred. The heat would have torn the body to crispy dry mass not that image

It depends on the direction of the blast my friend.

1 Like

Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
Krak:

It depends on the direction of the blast my friend.

Sir, her body is the point of origin for the blast. That's the point where it ll be most powerful, her body can't survive it
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
corisande:

lol
hahahaha
I remember from the other thread
I didn't mean you to be a dog
what I meant was that dogs have sharp smell

sorry
Fair enough.

1 Like

Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
Zedric:

Sir, her body is the point of origin for the blast. That's the point where it ll be most powerful, her body can't survive it
How can you tell? Depends on how powerful the blast was and, where she was carrying the explosive ordnance.

1 Like

Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
Error 909

1 Like

Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by Agbalanze(m): 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
But she might be a victim of bokoharm blast and not possibly a bokoharam bomber!
jst saying.... undecided undecided
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
CoolHunk:

How can you tell? Depends on how powerful the blast was and, where she was carrying the explosive ordnance.

It doesn't matter where it is on her body, the fact is its on her person and she suffers the full blast directly. Its the same principle with arson; the darkest/ part showing greater degree of burn/heat marks is the origin of the fire. That is to say no matter the degree of burn, the worst hit part is the part the fire started from; in this case, her body.

Btw, it can be deduced from the picture above that the bomb was located around the chest. Following this line of reasoning, if any part remains without burns, it should be the legs and not the upper body
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by PROCTOR: 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
chukwudi44:
what are the so-called moderates doing !!! abi is GEJ also the one to preach in mosques? i think we should start pushing pressure on imans!!! This battle can be won in the mosques and not necessarily on the battle fields!!!

Boko-haram goes way beyond islam.u can't be discomforting others and expecting a reward from God .They have absolutely no proof of what they are doing from the teachings of the prophet
Do you know how many imams they've killed for preaching aginst them
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by johnbuck81(m): 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
laykorn:

Western education won't make it any harder to brainwash. Sometimes it makes it even easier. Take the case of the alleged 19 young hijackers of 9/11. Most of them were university graduates and undergraduates with good grades. BH is against Western education because it makes it easier to brainwash. They are against it,because they believe its teachings are filthy and morally degrading.
Ayamlaykorn
u r always giving negative statements...u r a big bokoharam disciple.
#mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by shigoslim(m): 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
Are these ppl Nigeria? Can Nigeria go crazy to carry bomb for body? Hop bokoharam is not import ppl 4rm Somalia or Sudan to attack.
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
johnbuck81:
u r always giving negative statements...u r a big bokoharam disciple.
#mtcheww
Thank you sir.I'll remember to tag you in my subsequent posts. Thanks for enjoying them
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by rman: 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
Zedric:

It doesn't matter where it is on her body, the fact is its on her person and she suffers the full blast directly. Its the same principle with arson; the darkest/ part showing greater degree of burn/heat marks is the origin of the fire. That is to say no matter the degree of burn, the worst hit part is the part the fire started from; in this case, her body.

Btw, it can be deduced from the picture above that the bomb was located around the chest. Following this line of reasoning, if any part remains without burns, it should be the legs and not the upper body

Send me your CV, I'm recruiting for CSI unit of DSS
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by johnbuck81(m): 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
laykorn:

Thank you sir.I'll remember to tag you in my subsequent posts. Thanks for enjoying them
Ayamlaykorn
tag me say wetin happen..no try am ooo
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by smoothface: 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
mrofficial:

She had been brainwashed by the fanatics. That is why Boko Haram is also against western education because it'll become difficult to brainwash the young ones with their false teachings.

While not ruling out the fact that she may have been brainwashed, I rather think that they may be under the influence of some unknown exotic drug.
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
Boko haram have long since stopped using suicide bombers

She may not even be a boko

Most of the supposedly suicide bombers are usually innocent poor traders who are tricked into holding the IEDs after the plotters buy most of their wares and they are then asked to hold the concealed bomb

1 Like

Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
where and when was this photo taken?
Adetula1:
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by lorddannie: 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
mrofficial:

She had been brainwashed by the fanatics. That is why Boko Haram is also against western education because it'll become difficult to brainwash the young ones with their false teachings.

The recent trends in the use of females as suicide bombers is quite shocking, to say the least. But I am of the opinion that these women might have been captured and used for these dastardly acts.

They might have been threatened, forcefully strapped with explosives and coerced to walk into large crowd, while the real perpetrators watch her from a distance.

Nigeria is at war! It now a common thing to forcefully conscript unwilling teenagers and and innocent women and use them as tools for mass destruction.

God will surely expose perpetrators of his heinous crime.
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by ikweremilitant: 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
Adetula1:
72virgin boys with 15 by 9 inches joy stick.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015: Results From Benue Will Shock Jonathan - opinion / 40 Young Nigerians Selected For US Mandela Fellowship / Ebira Youth Congress (EYC) Protest Erratic Power Supply (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.