Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,219 members, 7,967,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 07:26 PM

Invitation To A Business Seminar Tomorrow - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invitation To A Business Seminar Tomorrow (738 Views)

GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow / Invitation To A Business Seminar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation To A Business Seminar Tomorrow by ritalori2(f): 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
Interested in a business that offers you a steady income from the booming health and wellness industry. earn income you've always dreamed of! secure your family's financial future!

For things to change, you have to do something..... positive!

get details whatsap 09096504021
Re: Invitation To A Business Seminar Tomorrow by Davidvd(m): 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
======================
HURRY UP TODAY!
Do You Want To Be Making Money On Facebook?

CALL:08136954735
======================
Re: Invitation To A Business Seminar Tomorrow by ritalori2(f): 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
Davidvd:
======================
HURRY UP TODAY!
Do You Want To Be Making Money On Facebook?

CALL:08136954735
======================
Am just wondering David, what will it cost you to create your own topic?! you are just lazy! simply click on create new topic and off you go! you might get far more traffic and response than what you did! smiley thank me later!
Re: Invitation To A Business Seminar Tomorrow by Knetpro(m): 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
I am not surprised that he is TOO LAZY to create his own topic.

Adeniji David Opeyemi stole my book!!! And he has been selling it on his bogus scam blog since June 2015!!!

I need your advice please. What should I do to him

READ THE FULL STORY HERE ===>>> http://imheadquartersng.com/adeniji-david-opeyemi-scam-thief.html

(1) (Reply)

What The Nigerian Businessman/manufacturer Should Know / Parcels Forwarding / Cheapest Mtn Recharge Card Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.