Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,784 members, 7,912,183 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 11:32 PM

What Do You Think Of This Steering Wheel? [PHOTO] - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Do You Think Of This Steering Wheel? [PHOTO] (4234 Views)

Motorized Three-Wheel Tricycle Spotted In Onitsha (Photos) / Man Caught 'Driving Without A Steering Wheel' / My Steering Wheel Vibrates At High Speed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of This Steering Wheel? [PHOTO] by AutosBay(m): 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
LOL, what do you think about this funny car steering wheel?

Necessity is really the mother of invention.

1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of This Steering Wheel? [PHOTO] by briantext(m): 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
I dnt get it
Re: What Do You Think Of This Steering Wheel? [PHOTO] by ephemm(m): 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
wtf
Re: What Do You Think Of This Steering Wheel? [PHOTO] by billy187(m): 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
Whoaaaa!!....I can see a couple of ways THAT can go terribly, terribly wrong.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Steering Wheel? [PHOTO] by naturally: 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
The world is going gaga
Re: What Do You Think Of This Steering Wheel? [PHOTO] by abatically(m): 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
sad
Re: What Do You Think Of This Steering Wheel? [PHOTO] by tpia6: 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
briantext:
I dnt get it

Neither do I.

Ember months.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Steering Wheel? [PHOTO] by naturally: 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
abatically:

The world is not going gaga anything. This is not a new thing, it is common in driving school cars with dual control.
[img]http://www.medicinenon.it/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/doppio-volante.jpg[/img]
Dual Steerings
Dual brake pedals
Dual accelerator pedals

It's like you did not see/check the pix well
Re: What Do You Think Of This Steering Wheel? [PHOTO] by abatically(m): 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
naturally:

It's like you did not see/check the pix well

Yea, my bad I guess. It didn't look like a pulley on my phone until I checked on my computer.

FIXED
Re: What Do You Think Of This Steering Wheel? [PHOTO] by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
AutosBay:
LOL, what do you think about this funny car steering wheel?

Necessity is really the mother of invention.

Some postal / delivery vans in the United States use this set-up.

Ideal for quick drop-offs, driving at crawling speeds, using the wheel on the right hand side means small deliveries can be tossed onto your lawn without the need to stop, and alight from the vehicle.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of This Steering Wheel? [PHOTO] by lonelydora: 4:36am On Nov 13, 2014
I have seen it in some driving school cars. Even dual brake pedal.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Steering Wheel? [PHOTO] by Nobody: 5:31am On Nov 13, 2014
Siena is spot on.

United States Postal Service employee using their personal vehicles in rural areas usually have this setup.

There's a specific speed limit and area where they are allowed to be operated for example when delivering mail only.

(1) (Reply)

HELP: Toyota Camry 2007 Acting Funny / Toyota Camry Pencil Light Transmission Wahala. / Aside Cars, You Also Need This To Enjoy Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.