Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,715 members, 7,882,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:19 AM

100% NECO GCE Chemistry Answer Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 100% NECO GCE Chemistry Answer Here (724 Views)

100% NECO 2015 ANSWERS / 2014/2015 Neco Gce Chemistry Practical Questions And Answers / (NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100% NECO GCE Chemistry Answer Here by BabbyJay: 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
TOMMOROW IS CHEMISTRY-

And to get the Chemistry Answers You have you have to subscribe for it. Read below carefully to know how to subscribe for it.

i. DIRECT TO MOBILE AS TEXT:-
On this Direct mobile package we will send the Obj Essay directly to your submitted phone numbers as early as we can...

Send MTN N800 Airtime to 07061244377 + Subject name + phone number + i paid for direct sms

Remember Success is not a must, is an Option.

WARNING:-
Please Dnt Even Come for Free Answers, Coz it Would'nt be Post. Take me Serious.

Make Sure you Subscribe if you Dont Want to be on Hot Seat.

Wishes you Best of Luck.

You Can Still Subscribe The Subscription is still Open.

I PITY THOSE THAT COPY WRONG ANSWERS FROM OTHER SITES.
USE OURS IF U WERE DIRECTED HERE
WE CONFIRM B4 DISTRIBUTION.

(1) (Reply)

2014 WAEC GCE Results Release Date & Time (official) / An Essay On The Giant Of Africa, Standing On Spagetti Legs(please Read And Rate) / IELTS Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.