Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,975 members, 7,927,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 04:23 AM

Underage Cruchs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Underage Cruchs (805 Views)

Below Is The List Of The Nigeria Senators Who Voted For Underage Marriage In Nig / Hiv-positive Man, 40, Admits Raping Underage Girls / Underage Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Underage Cruchs by wizhaywhy(m): 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
sup bro nd sis
hmm this stuff happens 2 me alot nd I kinda wonder do other guys experience such.

tho I dont have d face of wizzkid the body build of c ronaldo but young girls far below my age kinda crush on me. sometyms I kall em 2 other smtyms I just let them stare yawn until it burns out. but recently one went out of grasp she. went as far as making her intention known 2 me via text message. she is thirteen years old. so to other guyz how do ya kope
Re: Underage Cruchs by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
Act like big brother...play with them like brother,caution them when theyare being silly
Re: Underage Cruchs by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
First question,what the hell are you doing to underage girls?
Re: Underage Cruchs by wizhaywhy(m): 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
edozie04:
First question,what the hell are you doing to underage girls?
I live in a street wia we all live 2gede
Re: Underage Cruchs by wizhaywhy(m): 2:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
Ipledge:
Act like big brother...play with them like brother,caution them when theyare being silly
I tried been a big bro but dey somewhat they dnt see me in that light
Re: Underage Cruchs by DonaldGenes(m): 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
Be plain to them, tell them the resultant consequences of what they looking for at such a young age which is equal to "Belle" and a bleak future for them, perhaps they know NOT

If they still hound you with love, Report them to their Parents.

End of Discussion.

Lunch Break Over

1 Like

Re: Underage Cruchs by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
wizhaywhy:
I live in a street wia we all live 2gede
Then in that case you have to act like a bros to them
Re: Underage Cruchs by wizhaywhy(m): 8:40am On Nov 14, 2014
edozie04:
Then in that case you have to act like a bros to them

aight man

(1) (Reply)

IMPORTANT!! Please Why Do Women Stay after being beating?? / What Is A Virgin? / Open Letter To All Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.