Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,213 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:29 AM

No Hanky Panky, No Games At All - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / No Hanky Panky, No Games At All (657 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Hanky Panky, No Games At All by smartsoft(m): 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2008
Hey, i'm not one of those who advertise rubbish things and not fullfill the promise,
No hanky Panyky No games, i'm 4 real to da bone
I'm looking for someone to design any kind of marketing material for and if you ever wanted a website and you got no money or something, i can be of help to you and design that for you free of charge, (4 website offer )what do you need to do, you must have your domains and hosting already or if you don't have that, you go else where and register them and get back to me thats all,

i only need 2 peeps for marketing materials------------------and 2 peeps for website design, 1-5pages only.

(2) For maketing materials
(2) For Website Design only

Now how do i choose? i choose first 2-2 people who send emails to me send email regarding the offer,

Subject : Offer !

and your mail,

thereafter i will start your design, no hanky panky,

Note : Terms & Conditions Apply!

Someone ask me one of the condition, well for instance if i design any stuff for you, i woun't expect you to remove a signature that says : Designed by: sosososos

Thats all

Note for your Print Materials, i'm not printing ooooo i just design the stuff for you, and when done you don't remove the signature tune.

Thank you,

Thats simple as ABCD to follow

=================================================================================
Art /Graphic Director - Web Designer - Media Producer
Uchechukwu Ugo
08025266821, 07029461269
Email : uc@ucheugo.com

(1) (Reply)

(NEW) Xmas Hamper For Corporate Organisaton And Individuals / Give Your Business A Proffesional Web Presence Free Now! / How To Have A Very Successful Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.